Honey's Prize Cake Remix

By animegirl53

Ok this is the same as honeys prize cake # one . Made by the same person ! Me! I just logged out of my accoun... More

Honey's Prize Cake Remix
Now The Journey Begins!
The Cake Accident
Going To The Beach
A/N NEED TO READ
Who Wins The Bet?
The Next Day
Haruhi's secret!
Your Life Is Not A Rich One?!
A/N Other Message
Realizations and Promises
Meeting Kazura!
You've Been WHAT???!!!???
Your New Friend!
Sorry But Another A/N
You Finally Came
It's Good To Be Home
(A/n) Sorry
Party Time Setup
Night At The Dance
Sweets And Fireworks
Your Fairy Tail
Last Chapter Update!
Last Chapter ..... (A/n)!
Your Future

The Day You Meet The Host Club!

928 38 6
By animegirl53

Ok I hope u like it and sorry I haven't up dated ! Hehe ... yeah! Well ENJOY! Oh and sorry this is where you just meet the club! The next one is where the real fun begins! Maahahahahahaha!

____________________#_____________________

~Welcome~

As you stared at the sight, you saw 4 guys and a girl! Now you were starting to wonder what this club is about.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by a hand gripping your chin. You look up and see two sets of ( What I guess you could say...) beautiful violet eyes.

"Welcome to my Host club princess!" the violet eyed guy chimes.

"Oh ok. Well, hi there my name is (y/n) (l/n) and what's yours?" you say with a closed-eyed smile.

"SO CUTE!!!!" the guy said hugging you tight and spinning you around. You tried to ask for help but it didn't go well. All that came out was " C-Can s-s-someone h-help m-m-me?" You looked like you were going to be sick. ( did I say that you have motion sickness in this story? Oh sorry! Well u have motion sickness.) That's until you heard someone but you couldn't make out the words.

Then suddenly the weirdo put you done and backed away. You started to sway back and forth, and than you landed on the floor with a loud...

'Thud'

Everyone came over to you to help you get back one your feet. They moved you to a couch so you wouldn't have to lay on the hard cold floor.

You lay on and your eyes started to close. You tried to hold them open but you had no luck and you quickly fell asleep.

~time skip to when your better~

You sit up from the couch you just slept on. You look around to see two albern haird twins looking right at you. You felt a little scared because of the way they were smirking at you.

You decided to get up from the overly pink couch but couldn't because you have a MASSIVE headache. You clutched your head in pain and laid back on the couch. That's when the twins start to walk near you. 'I hope there nice.' you thought.

Then the next thing you knew the twins were standing right in front of the couch you were on.

"Hey, what's your name?" the one with his hair parted to the right says.

"Oh I'm sorry! My name is (y/n) (l/n). It's very nice to meet you!" I smiled. They both blush a little.

"I'm Kaoru Hitachiin and this is my brother Hikaru Hitachiin and were the Hitachiin twins!" they chimed the ending in unison but I could tell the difference. A smirk spreads across my face thinking about how I can tell the difference, 'but it is really oblivious though.'

"Hello there my princess, I'm sorry about earlier. Well you ever forgive me?" the violet guy from earlier said.

"Oh well, it's ok I just have motion sickness from time to time but I'm alright honest! So didn't catch your names." You said with almost teary eyes. It was a little funny how the twins had to stop the weirdo (sorry for all u how think Tamaki is cool an all but this is for Honey so role with it.) from coming over here and hugging and swinging you again.

Once he is ready to talk again, he walks up to you and puts your chin in his hand AGAIN! You feel heat rise to your cheeks, but only a little to make a light blush on your face.

~Honey's p.o.v~

'(Y/N) WAS BLUSHING! This made me mad. Even though it was barley noticeable but still, I know that I like her and all... ok maybe I love her but I shouldn't get this worked up, right?' I questioned myself. I looked over to (y/n) to see her tense up a little. I felt bad for her so I decided to start some more introductions to make her feel more welcomed.

"Hey (y/n) I'm glad your awake! Now you get to meet my friends!" I cheered. All she did was giggle and smile back at me. Now I can feel the heat rise to my cheeks, so I turned to Kyoya who is behind me.

"This is 2nd year Kyoya Ootori! He's the clubs banker sort of. He takes care of all the money for the club!" Kyoya looks at me with those smug grins. He probably knows how I feel towards (y/n). That damn Shadow King. Next I turn to Haruhi.

"This is 1st year Haruhi Fujioka. He is the same year as the twins, which I already know you meet!" I said and she nodded her head that is finally away from Tamaki's hand.

"And last but not least is 2nd year Tamaki Suou." I point to him.

"Ya I finally get to do the introductions for once!" I chimed spinning around with USA-chan. I heard (y/n) giggle and then said " Hi it's nice to meet you all my name is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm a 3rd year student with Honey and Mori!" (Y/n) cheered. Then the room got silent so I stopped dancing and climbed on Takashi's shoulders and sat there waiting.

~your p.o.v / more like 3rs pov/ both~

'Did I do something wrong?' you thought as the room got quite. Honey ran over to Mori and sat on his shoulders. You gave him a questioning look but you guess he didn't see you. Than suddenly Tamaki walked up to me.

"So your in Honey and Mori's class?" he asked dumbstruck.

"Yeah, why is that so bad?" Now you were more confused.

"Well your shorter than Honey senpai. So I guess it's shocking to see another 3rd year as short as Honey senpai." he said surprisingly calm.

"Well I love being short so it doesn't bother me!" But you still had a question that was on your mind.

"Um Haruhi. Can I ask you something?" the girl with short brown hair turns to you.

"Sure." she smiles at you.

"Why are you dressed as a boy if your a girl?"

-------------/--------------//---------///--

Ok I know it's short and all but the next one will be awesome I promise! and hey if you want something to happen in the next Honeyxreader then comment plz!

~ note by animegirl53

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
747K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...