Now The Journey Begins!

~Revised~

~Perviously~

"Um Haruhi. Can I ask you something?" the girl with short brown hair turns to you.

"Sure." she smiles at you.

"Why are you dressed as a boy if your a girl?"

~Now~ ~Your p.o.v~

Everyone was shocked, well besides Honey for some reason. There eyes wait wide, it was a little funny. Then the twins and Tamaki tried to connivence you that she was a he but you knew better.

"Give it up guys, she is a smart girl. And I'm lucky that no one is a around to hear you say that." Haruhi sighed.

"I'm sorry Haruhi! I didn't know you wanted it to be a secret but I will surly keep it a secret!" you cheered while bowing.

"It's ok well yes I'm a girl, and for why I'm dressed as a guy well I broke a vase and it was 8,000,000 yen and I have to pay it back, so I became a host because Tamaki thought I was a guy at the time!" Haruhi explained.

"Oh I see! So Tamaki is making you pay for it by being a guy!" This sent Tamaki in what your guessing is his sulking/emo corner. "But I surly would keep the secret! You can count on that!" This made Tamaki brighten up and rush towards you, grabbing you by the shoulders and shanking you back and forth. You did feel all that well and got of Tamaki's grip and tried not to faint or feel sick.

"Yes you will keep it my daughter's secret a secret!" Tamaki pronounced. "So to keep an eye on you, this day forward you will be the Host Club's maid!" You were shocked a little, you also felt sick but shocked. You could understand why he wanted to keep an eye on you but you didn't think he would make you join his club!

"Well it seems I have no choice in the matter, so I would be delighted to join your club Tama-chan!" By saying this Tamaki hugged you very tight but at least he didn't spin you.

"SO CUTE!!!"

"Boss your might make her sick again!" Hikaru side.

"Yeah we don't want our new toy to be sick!" Kaoru chimed.

"(Y/n)-chan do you want some cake?" Honey ran up to you and before you could answer he dragged you to a table by a window. Mori came and and sat by me on one side and Honey sat on the other side.

"(Y/n)-chan, what kind of cake do you want?" Honey questioned.

"Umm... Can I have (favorite flavor), please?" You asked with your cute big (e/c) eyes.

"U-Umm s-sure you can have (f-favorite flavor)." Honey stuttered. You wondered why he stuttered but oh well. You and Honey began to eat cake, you talked for a while and got to know Honey better, after a while you realized it was getting late. You said your goodbyes and headed home. You weren't that rich, in fact you are poor. (some what like Haruhi.) You were heading to your apartment when someone approached you. He was wearing a black hoodie and black sweat pants. You couldn't see his face because of the hood.

"Hey you!" the guy said in a deep voice.

"Yes mister, do you need something?" you tilt your head to the left.

"Yeah all the money that you have and you!" you could see a smirk roll across his face.

"What do you mean mister?" you said tilting your head to the right.

"Well I'm one of those people who kidnap kids to sell them as slaves." your eyes widen. 'I don't know how to defend myself. He's going to take me away!' You thought.

"And what makes it better is that you go to a rich school for rich people, an your so damn cute! Your going to be sold for a HIGH price I can just tell." he starts to laugh.

You start to take steps backwards but you bump into another large and strong guy wearing the same clothes as him. The second guy grabs you by the arms and picks you up. You are terrified by this point, and you can't do anything to stop him. Then you hear a set of footsteps coming up behind you fast, then they quickly stop.

"LET GO OF HER, RIGHT NOW!!!"

~Honey's p.o.v~

Takashi and I finally get to leave the host club. Throughout the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n). She is just beautiful! Her hair, her eyes, even how small she is, is amazing!

When we got into the limo Takashi just blurted out "You like (y/n) don't you." I started to blush a crimson red.

"Y-Yeah w-what if I do?"

"Well you weren't focused on the host club, that's how I know. I know Kyoya already knows and soon the rest will too." I gulped. Tamaki and the twins would try to set us up and that might ruin the friendship we already have.

"Well then I will try to hide the fact that I like her until I'm ready to share it with them!"

"Good."

I sighed and looked out the window, there was not one cloud in the sky. (Pretend its late in the day.) We turned down this one road to see no one on it! 'Weird.' I thought. We drove more done the road and I could see a small figure being picked up by a large figure with a another large figure across from them. The driver slowed down the car a little, we got closer I could see that the small figure was... (Y/N)!!

I immediately got out of the car when I realized it was her. I started to run up to her from behind. I stop to she what looked like they were coking her. I could hear one of them laughing at her struggle.

'I am going to kick this guys ASS!!! Why would they make a beautiful girl suffer!' I thought. They just pissed me off because they touched, let alone alone pick her up. I just exploded and went all 'Dark Honey' on them. The guy who was holding (y/n) dropped her and ran away while I beat up the other guy.

When I was done I walked over to her and hugged her tight. I was just so happy that they didn't hurt her. While she was in my grasp she felt so warm yet she was trembling.

"Don't worry (y/n) I'm here and I'm never going to let anyone take you away or hurt you. I promise." That is a promise that I will live by.

"Thank you Honey! You saved me!" she looked up to me with tears in her eyes. She moved closer to me and closer. 'WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO?' I started to panic. Then I see her face come closer and then she kisses me on the cheek. 'SHE KISSED ME! SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! I KNOW IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL BUT STILL! I JUST GOT A KISS ON THE CHEEK FROM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN!' (y/n) snapped me out of my thoughts getting up.

"Thank you so much Honey! I don't know what would of happened if you weren't there!" She hugs me and runs off. I put a hand on my cheek, and thin of the promise that I made. 'Don't worry (y/n) I will kept my promise no matter what!'

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Takashi smiling down at me.

"You did well. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, now let's head home." We get back into the limo and head home. 'I'm going to ask (y/n) and protect her if they try to take her again.'

Then I feel asleep.

-------------/----------------//----------/-

Ok so this attack is going to effect the story so remember it !