The Darkness Within [SoarinDa...

By LlamaPanda02

From all the pain and confusion, Rainbow Dash finally broke down. She shut herself from the rest of the world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

887 28 32
By LlamaPanda02

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

"How pathetic. You have no parents and you have no friends either. You are nothing but a useless being. You should have never been born into this world. If it weren't for you, Blitz and Marina would be alive and happy. It's all your fault. Just die already." A black figure said.

"No.. it's not.. my fault..it's not me..."

Black figures appeared one by one, increasing each time. They repeated the same words, "Just die already."

"Just die already."

"..." I remained silent.

"Just die already."

"..."

"Just die already."

Again and again like a never ending cycle.

"Gack...!" I shouted in pain as a red rope appeared around my neck. It was held by one of those black figures. He pulled it tighter and tighter until no air was left.

I wake up from my nightmare. Like always, I was covered in sweat.

Damn it.. when will these nightmares end..?

I touched my neck, reminiscing about my dream where I died from lack of oxygen.

It's just getting worse everytime... The last time I had a peaceful sleep was when he... No. I should stop. I told him to go away. I was the one who turned my back... I should just forget about him...

I look to my bed side.

It's just 3:00 am.. school starts at 7:00.. maybe I should double check my assignments.

I grabbed my bag and brought out my science notebook. A piece of paper folded in half fell out.

Hmm? How come this didn't fall out when I was using it yesterday?

I picked it up and read what it said.

'Hey, Dash! Thank you so much for lending me your notes. I got a B on the homework because of that. Just ask me if you need help on anything, I will gladly help you! :)"

—Soarin

I crumpled the paper and threw it into the trashcan.

I went back to bed and tried to sleep again.

SAME DAY|TIME 6:58am

I stared at the black board blankly. As I focused my mind on the board, the noise I hear around me seemed like tiny buzzes of a bee.

They're all so noisy... so annoying..

My mind drifted away.

"You just came in now, Soarin? Dude, You're almost late! Hahahahaha!" Spike teased his friend.

"I slept late so I woke up late as well." The friend explained.

"It's not you to sleep late. Why were you up at that time?" Spike asked.

"Just thinking about.... things." The friend replied.

"Settle down, students." Sir Clyde knocked on the table to get everyone's attention and succeeded in getting mine as well.

"I have an announcement before we take the attendance." Sir Clyde said.

"It has been confirmed in the teachers' meeting yesterday that Mi Amore Cadenza or mostly known as Cadence, the famous actress is visiting our school. Two representatives from each section of each class were chosen to perform as a welcome to the actress."

"The two representatives are..."

Please don't be me... Please please please PLEASE. For the love of everything we know, please don't be me.

"Fluttershy. Fluttershy. Fluttershy. Fluttershy! Fluttershy! Fluttershy!" Everyone began chanting and hitting their desks along the beat of the cheer.

"Soarin and Rainbow Dash!" Sir Clyde happily stated.

My eyes were wide open in shock.

What...? W-why..?

I suddenly hear whispers. What my classmates talked about was me..

"Huh..? Why was Rainbow Dash chosen? I get Soarin but Rainbow Dash doesn't deserve it."

"Why are they letting a freak welcome a goddess? Cadence might get scared just by looking at her face."

"Does she even have anything to show?"

Embarrassed, I couldn't lift my head and look ahead. I just kept staring on my desk.

"She sooo creepy... Did you know? Apple Jack from Class A actually wanted to be her friend but Rainbow Dash beat her up!"

I didn't do that... That's not the real reason why she was at the hospital...

"Really?! She's so mean! No wonder no one wants to be with her now. Even her parents left her!"

I slammed hands on my desk and stood up.

I walked to Daisy's desk.

"Shut the f*** up." I murmured.

"Why? Are you guilty? Are you mad at yourself because your parents left you? What a poor little baby-"

I punched her face so she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Don't mess with me." I said before walking out of the classroom without permission.

I headed to the roof top.

Meanwhile back in classroom...

No one's P.O.V

"Uh so... What happened to Dash?" Clyde asked his students. He was still dumbfounded about Dash's sudden walkout.

"I dunno, sir. I wasn't doing anything to her but she suddenly cursed at me then punched me!" Daisy said pretending to be the good girl.

"Umm.. I'll talk to her about that
later..okay... Uh let's take the attendance."

All of the sudden, Soarin slams his desk and walks out just like Rainbow Dash.

"What's with him? Seriously, guys what the hell is happening?" Clyde asked his students again like the clueless man he is.

Soarin ran to the staircase that leads to the roof top.

He tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Dash, open up! What the hell are you trying to do?!"

"Shut up. Leave me alone."

"Dash! Dash! Open the door!"

"I SAID SHUT UP! Go away, newbie... you promised me you'd go away... You promised me... you'd treat me like a gho......."

"Dash, please open the door! I'm freaking out over here!"

No reply was heard. Soarin banged several more times on the door and still no reply. He tried calling her name over and over, still no reply.

"..shit." He cursed under his breath.

(Note: Soarin is not the type of dude that you would normally hear cursing.)

He took out the pin that was on his shirt and picked the lock.

"Rainbow Dash!" He shouted as he open the door.

.....!!!!!!

-___________-

Meep. Meep.

I think it's my habit to write my chapter when it's early in the morning. Or I dunno lol. It's 1:54 am by the time I wrote this sentence.

Please forgive my errors since I'm sleepy and I forget to add or remove some words very often.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Meep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
131K 4.9K 10
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
213K 1.1K 196
Mature content
149K 4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...