Chapter 10

Soarin's P.O.V

"Dash, please open the door! I'm freaking out over here!"

No reply was heard. I banged several more times on the door and still no reply. I tried calling her name over and over, still no reply.

"..shit." I cursed under my breath.

In panic, I took out the pin that was on my shirt and picked the lock.

Please be okay... please be safe...

"Rainbow Dash!" I shouted as I opened the door.

.....!!!!!

As soon as I stepped into the door, I saw Rainbow Dash's uncons
cious body lying on the blood covered floor with her chest stabbed with a cutter. The cut was probably deep since she's bleeding a lot.

I immediately ran to her side and carried her.

"Just hang on..Dash..!"

I dashed (A/N: get the joke? Oh I'm not supposed to make a joke about this? sorry bout that...) to the infirmary.

The door was closed but the lights were on so the nurse is probably there. I kicked the door three times (since I can't use my hands).

The door slid open.

"Yes, what is it-" Nurse Redheart couldn't finish her sentence after seeing Dash, who was unconscious and hurt, and me who had a bloody uniform.

"Please, help her! I'll do anything! Please..!" I pleaded.

"Yes.. Put her on the bed. I'll contact the ambulance, her guardian, and your homeroom teacher." The nurse said before leaving the infirmary in a hurry.

I did as the nurse said, and laid Dash on the bed. After doing that, my legs gave out on me.

I glanced over her.

Why... why did you do that? Why are hurting yourself so much? This is all my fault.. I should've gotten to you sooner.. by then you wouldn't be like this..

All of my energy left my body and I drifted off to sleep.

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

"Loser." A black figure points its finger at me.

One.

"Loser."

Two.

"You're a loser."

Three. There were three black figures.

"What do you want?! I already did what you told me to do! Leave me alone already!" I yelled at the figures.

"Loser."

Four.

"Loser."

Six.

"You're a loser."

Ten. There were ten black figures pointing fingers at me.

"Why are you doing this..? Just leave me alone..! Just... please leave me alone.." I begged.