A Piece of Me

By Nyxorio

An incident leaves Mercy wounded. Though nanotechnology can save her life, there are some wounds that are muc... More

Alive
Journal Entry 1
Lost
Journal Entry 2
Square One
The Vengeful Blade
Journal Entry 4
Experiments, Experience, and Emotions
Morning's Due
And so, we begin anew

Journal Entry 3

1.3K 43 2
By Nyxorio

Where do I belong now?

I was once a Shimada, a proud yet reluctant member of the clan.

Then I became a mercenary, rescued and indebted to Blackwatch.

Then I became a nomad, traveling the world in search of myself and my home.

Then I found a place in the monastery, under the guidance of a kind master by the name of Tekhartha Zenyatta.

Only then did I realize that I always had a home in the arms of an angel. In her arms, her mind, and heart.

But now, my home has been shattered and I'm once again a stranger to the one I love the most.

Must I become a nomad in search of my way back? This time without the guidance of my master or even a glimmer of hope?

Well, there is one place I can go, one place where it all began.

The base of those who did this to Angela.

The ones who dared ruined our lives.

I will destroy their sanctuary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 97 27
This is a story trying to follow the Overwatch storyline before the Recall (I'm gonna make a sequel for after the Recall). THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED...
4.8K 62 6
Stories of the intimate encounters between the doctor and the Blackwatch cyborg. Art by h@ge at http://hage2013.tumblr.com, cyberia at http://cyberia...
13.1K 355 15
Fareeha Amari, better known as Pharah, grew up surrounded by Overwatch members. She remembered all of them and their traits distinctively, especially...
49.4K 776 25
After being nearly killed by his brother, Hanzo, Genji is left in turmoil, struggling to figure out who he is. Art Credit: @mmilagrosen (Twitter) mi...