Not Living With The Biggest K...

By StormyRawr

Last time Naruto and Harmony talked, it was when she confessed her feelings for him. Even though she's nervou... More

Not Living With The Biggest Knuckle Headed Ninja Anymore!
Naruto Recieves Private Lessons From Kaka-Sensei
Do You Know What It's Like To Give Birth?
What Was That Old Sag?
Off On A Mission To Save A Hair Color Stealing Punk!
Ironic Ninja Situations
Can I Make Having No Kazekage Jokes? Too Soon?
Shut Up No Pupils Boy
I Can Kick My Own Ass
One Thousand Chances Technique
Philosophical Usagi
13. No Matter What It Takes
14. A Live Kazekage
15. A Crash Course in Manners
16. Test Subject Friends
17. Do the Ninja Thing
18. To be stupid with Pride or stupid with Anger?
19. A week in Prison
20. Whatever we are
Chapter 21. Learning to Carry Others
Chapter 22. No Matter How Difficult Things Become
Chapter 23. More People to Guide
Chapter 24. Wrecking Things
Chapter 25. A Reunion of Idiots
Chapter 26. He's Surprisingly On Time For Once
Chapter 27. One Stubborn Human Vs. Another Stubborn Human.
Chapter 29. Hokage Fangirl
Chapter 30. Trying to Impress Naruto's Dead but not Dead Dad.

A Promise To A Friend

3.7K 137 49
By StormyRawr

"Woah, Kankuro looks like shit." I said as soon as we all saw Kankuro laying on a bed with nurses and medical ninjas around him. He writhed around in pain as Temari quickly walked over to him. "My guess is that puberty has been rough for him."

"Kankuro!" Temari said and examined him as soon as she reached him. A random nurse went up to Temari and explained the situation. 

"You see, Kankuro went off to save Gaara. He fought against a member of the Akatsuki and got poisoned by him. So far we have seen no antidote to this poison since it is one we have never encountered."  he explained and Temari frustratingly clenched her fists. 

"I got this." Sakura said as she tied her hair up with her ninja head band and walked over to Kankuro. She examined him and then rattled off supplies that the people should get her. 

"So we are truly facing tough opponents." I thought to myself and crossed my arms over my chest. "This means I have more protecting of Naruto to do. Or that baka has to be less reckless." I then sweat dropped after that thought. "I know my luck." 

"I GOT YOU WHITE FANG!" a random voice yelled and then an elderly lady ran towards Kakashi Sensei. She then attacked him as my sensei panicked. 

"No! I'm not him!" Kakashi Sensei said and tried to dodge the lady. 

"You know, I would help you Kakashi Sensei. But remember that one time you thought it would be so funny to allow me to get beat up by an elderly lady? This is you feeling my pain. Never forget this moment, because you bet that I sure as hell won't." I explained and smugly crossed my arms over my chest with a smirk on my face. 

"Hey! Stop attacking Kaka-Sensei!" Naruto yelled and tried to pull the lady off of our sensei. 

"Sister! That is not him!" another new voice said. When I looked for the source, I saw an elderly man who had looked as if he had no eyes. His eyes brows looked so shape at the end that he could cut somebody with them. 

"Where are his pupils? Better yet, where the heck are his eyes?" I thought to myself as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

"I WILL DESTRO-What?" the lady asked and then looked at Kakashi again. 

"He resembles the White Fang, but is not him." the man said. 

"You're right." the lady said then dropped Kakashi Sensei onto the floor. "Are you his son?" 

"Y-Yes." Kakashi Sensei stuttered out as he awkwardly rubbed his head. 

"Ah, that would explain things." the lady said as she nodded her head. 

"Who are you and why did you attack Kaka-Sensei?!" Naruto yelled as he tried to help Kakashi Sensei get up.

"I apologize for my sisters actions. She has a certain thing she has had wanted to say to the White Fang for quite a while." the elderly man explained in an apologetic tone. "I am Ebizo and my sister's name is Chiyo." 

"Chiyo," I said as I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I still say you should beat up my sensei. I will not stop you." 

"How nice of you Harmony." Kakashi Sensei said to me and sweat dropped. 

"This is you feeling the pain I felt!" angrily, I said and put my hands on my hips. "You know deep down in your dirty mind that you deserved that a bit after what you did to me on one of our missions." 

"SHUT UP! I NEED TO FOCUS!" Sakura yelled to us out of no where.

Suddenly, all of us forgot how to speak and focused on Sakura doing her procedure. Kakashi, Naruto, and I knew the destruction Sakura could cause. We did not want to receive that anytime soon. She worked away and used her chakra control to use water to push through Kankuro to get the poison out. Small droplets of sweat began to appear on her forehead as she did her work. It truly amazed me to see Sakura put her medical ninjutsu to use. 

"She really hasn't been slacking off at all during these few years. She's probably made even more improvement than Naruto since she has so much medical knowledge." I thought in awe and my eyes were wide at the sight of her. "Sakura has really became strong." 

It took a while until she was done getting most of the poison out. None of us minded that though, since we got to see Sakura in action with her medical jutsu. When I looked at Naruto, I could see he was in just as much awe as I was. Out of everyone in the room, he was in the most awe of the sight. Kakashi Sensei looked to be quite impressed by the sight of one of his students doing something extrodinary as what she was doing. 

When I glanced at Chiyo and Ebizo, they looked to be on the surprised side also. Ebizo looked at Sakura with hope in his non-existent eyes. Meanwhile, Chiyo looked as if she was analyzing Sakura with every moment she was doing. I wouldn't have been surprised if she was analyzing Sakura's breathing pattern. 

"Okay, most of the poison is out. However, I will need to make an antidote to get the rest of it out of his system." seriously, Sakura said and looked to the others in the room. "Do you have a medical herb garden?" 

"Yes," a young woman answered and Sakura turned her attention to the woman. 

"Can you please take me to it? I have a good idea of what I need to get from it to make an antidote." she explained and the young woman nodded. Soon, they were off to the medical herb garden. 

I then took that as my chance to chat Kankuro up.

"Hey Kankuro!" in a friendly and playful tone, I said as I walked towards Kankuro. "Besides getting poisoned and all, how are you doing?" 

"I-I need to get Gaara." he said and tried to get up. Right away, Temari pushed him back down and set him a sharp look. 

"You need to rest or else you will die." in a death threatening tone she said to him. I realized that if Kankuro got up and didn't die by the poison, Temari would kill him herself. 

"There's that, and then you would just put all of Sakura's hard work to waste." I pointed out to him and crossed my arms over my chest. "By the way, thanks for answering my question ass hole. I hope you fall and get pregnant after this." 

"It was a simple and stupid question!" Kankuro barked at me and a vein formed on my forehead. 

"If it was so simple, then why didn't you answer it?" I asked him and my hands went to my hips. "I come over to you and try to be a good person. You just enjoy making things difficult to me. What did I ever do to you?" 

"Are you fucking with me?" Kankuro asked me in disbelief. 

"No Kankuro, and you can bet I never will be." I responded to him in a sassy tone. 

"Last time I was near you, you were in a transformation of a naked guy and almost assaulted me!" Kankuro explained and I rolled my eyes. 

"To be fair, you did not to seem to be bothered much by the fact I was a naked Kiba." I said in a random calm tone. "Remember that time you tried to destroy my village? Because I do. I so fucking do, Kankuro."

"I was ordered to!" Kankuro argued back and I rolled my eyes.

"If you were ordered to have sex with Kiba, would you? Oh wait, you don't have to be ordered to do that." I said and smugly smirked to myself. "It sounds like a beautiful love story to be honest. Boy meets boy. Boy wants to destroy other boys village. Boy still has sex with other boy because why not. Ah, such a beautiful love story." I exhaled a peaceful sigh and saw Kankuro get even more frustrated at me.

"You bi-" he began to say as he tried to get up. Temari then pushed him down with an amused look on her face. 

"Even though this situation is quite amusing, Kankuro needs to rest." she said to me and I nodded my head. 

"I understand, I'll go and allow him to have his fantasies about Kiba in peace." I said and began to walk away.  "Do your best to keep your moans under control. I'm here to help and those moans would pull me off task."

"HARMONY!" Kankuro roared at me but I snickered as I walked out of the room.

After that, Sakura had created an antidote to the poison and injected it into Kankuro right away. Temari then led us to the edge of the wall once Kankuro was announced safe. Since Kakashi Sensei had gotten the scent of Gaara, we had a good chance of finding the kidnappers. Once we reached there and explained to the guards what we were going to do, they opened the wall for us. A few steps out of the village, a voice stopped us.

"Temari!" an old voice croaked and a figure jumped down from the wall. "I will go with the Leaf Ninja to retrieve the Kazekage instead of you."

"Whew, we have some blunt honesty being dished here." I said and pulled my shirt away from my chest a few times to give others the idea that things were going to get hot.

"What?" Temari asked Chiyo in shock. "Gaara is my brother an-"

"The village needs you to stay here to help protect it. If word gets out that the Kazekage has been kidnapped, then our village will be attacked in no time at all. You are one of our best ninja here and one of the best for wind jutsu. Besides, I have a feeling I would best be suited to help the Leaf since I have more knowledge about one of the kidnappers." Chiyo explained and walked up to Temari. "You must stay here to protect the village."

"Tch." Temari said in an agitated tone and walked towards the walls. She turned around to face us and gave us some final words from her before we left. "Naruto, Harmony, please save Gaara with all that you can. Don't let all of your talk be for nothing."

"You better believe it that we're going to get him back!" Naruto said to her and stuck out a thumb in reassurance.

"We have the power of youth burning inside of us!" I said fiercely with passionate fire burning in my eyes and put one of my hands on my chest. "We are going to get him back, I promise!"

Temari smiled at us and then turned back to Suna and walked away.

After that exchange, I was just as riled up as Naruto to get Gaara back. It seemed that everybody else shared our energy because we were quickly heading towards to wherever Kakashi Sensei smelled Gaara. Part of me doubted a bit of Kakashi Sensei's smelling skills, but I knew that it was no time to doubt him. We had to do our best to get Gaara back.

"What is it?" I asked Kakashi Sensei after he made sniffing sounds for a few moments. My eye brows began to wrinkle together in a bit of worry. His face did not look hopeful.

"Itachi Uchiha." he said out loud to all of us.

Just a second after that, there was a figure in front of us with one arm in their coat and the other one put correctly in their sleeve. Their jacket had red clouds outlined by white, on a black background. As much as I wanted to look for more, I had to stop myself and remember that Itachi had the Sharingan.

"You have to be fucking me right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto: Stormy updated early! Hurrah!

Me: Correct Naruto. Also, there's probably going to be a good chance of me putting another exchange between Harmony and Kankuro in a few chapters later. I just enjoy their arguments so much. ^.^ Sadly, I won't be here during next week due to going out on vacation. So if anybody wants to talk to me, there's a 90% chance I won't be able to respond back. :c

Naruto: I'M GOING TO MISS YOU! -glomps-

Sasuke: I won't.

Me: You know what Sasuke, I respect your opinion because I understand people think differently than others.  However, you're still a butt hole and I still hope to put pop rocks in your nostrils someday.

Video on the side is of a truly brilliant song! Listen to it please because this mash up is that beautiful. (: Are you guys excited for spring break? Going anywhere or are you going to chillax at home with your laptop? c:

Have a wonderful day and smile! (: Farewell!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 24 8
Naruto has for years put up with the name calling, the abuse that the entire Leaf Village has done to him, in the hopes that one day, they would acce...
85.9K 3.3K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...
30.3K 904 12
!!Chapter 10 was re-wrote!! Once naruto learns the true feelings of this place he calls 'home' he leaves not wanting to protect or to serve the shitt...
124 15 7
In this story you would see the life of Jayhaya Hachiko. He is the oldest and long lost son of Naruto. He started off as an antisocial kid and then l...