More than this / Solby ✔

Bởi LoNaZaHaLi

Book to my one shot series "More than this" ________________ Complete begun: March 29th 2017 finished: June 6... Xem Thêm

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#14
#15
#16

#13

2.7K 80 25
Bởi LoNaZaHaLi

The two of them were already long gone by the time they stumbled into Sam's room. Everything was tidy, as he hadn't been around to really mess anything up. It irked Colby at first, realizing this, but the thought went elsewhere as he was pushed down onto the plush bed.

Colby rolled his hips upward as his neck was attacked with kisses and bites, moaning loudly and fumblibg to hold onto Sam's shirt. He tugged, pulling the back of it up until Sam leaned away to let him pull it over his head.

There was a moments struggle where his head got stuck, Colby giggling when it came off and showed a flustered looking Sam with his hair sticking up everywhere. Sam gave him a faux look of anger at first, but then joined in with the giggling.

The laughter died down and they caught each other's eyes for a split second, then their mouths were locked together again. Colby reached up to cup his friend's face, dragging his palms across his neck and down his chest, thumbs hooking into his belt loops. He pulled him forward, their hardening cocks brushing together through their jeans, making them both part to gasp in unison. Colby whimpered, urging Sam to begin quickly undressing him, pulling his shirt over his head in haste and immediately going down to his belt.

He fumbled with the useless thing considerably with his urgency, but managed to slip it off, pop the button, pull the zipper, and tug the boy's skinny, skinny jeans down. They fell into the floor along with Sam's shirt, leaving Colby in his black shirt and tight briefs. He hummed, admiring the view, trailing his finger down the brunette's stomach and over the bulge in his pants. The small touch made Colby's stomach jerk, and he let out a small moan, reaching down to push Sam's hand away. The older male looked up with a questioning look.

"I just wanna get on with it...is all."

"Oh, alright."

Colby pushed his pants down, lifting his ass so they could slide down his thighs and off his legs into the ever growing pile in the floor. He beckoned for Sam to come closer, shivering as pale hands slid under his shirt, stroking his sides and stopping to pinch at his nipples.

His shirt was pushed up just enough so Sam could lean in and place his mouth over one of his nipples, tongue dragging over it to make Colby whimper. He leaned away, kissing down Colby's chest, to his bellybutton, past his cock and to bite at his thighs.

After leaving a hickey or two on the slightly tanned skin, he moved back up to lick a line along the underside of Colby's cock. Colby jerked his hips with a hitch of his breath, fingers twisting into Sam's duvet. Sam rubbed the base of his friend's dick, sinking his mouth down over his erection completely, tongue dipping into the slit to gather the precum that had begun to bubble up. He bobbed his head, tongue swirling around the tip with expertise. He pulled off with a pop, jerking Colby off with a few more strokes before he was trailing back up his body.

Colby's face was flushed up to his ears, tiny pants puffing from his lips. He took Sam by the face as soon as he'd kissed up his chest, pulling him in to kiss him, mouths opening so their tongues could push against each other and twist together.

Colby moaned into his best friend's mouth, stroking over his cheek lovingly and wrapping his legs around his waist. He rocked upwards against the rough denim of Sam's jeans, hissing at the feeling. "Jeans off, please."

Sam was gone for a mere moment, undoing the button and zip on his jeans, wiggling hips hips to help them come off. He palmed himself through his boxers with a sigh before pulling them off and letting them join his jeans. He returned to his place between Colby's legs, finding the boy had taken his shirt off at some point, leaving them both entirely naked.

Colby's face turned red and he took a second to laugh quietly. "What?" Sam asked, leaning in to press their foreheads together and give the other a pouty look.

"Mm, nothing," he mumbled, taking Sam by the face again and letting their lips meet chastely.

It was sweet and slow and breaking Colby's heart somewhere underneath it all. However, he decided he was going to push and push it down and ignore it until the last moment. They parted with a smack, Colby scooting closer to the edge of the bed to tug Sam's side drawer open. He pulled out the clear lube and a condom, laying them next to him, looking up to Sam again. He sat up, Sam taking a small movement back to give him room, and flipped over. He wiggled until his ass stuck proudly in the air, his cheek pressed into the pillow, his hands gripping the blanket again.

"Prep me, then. Unless you wanna do it yourself."

Sam nodded dumbly, staring at Colby's ass for a moment more. He took both cheeks into his hands, biting into one of the globes gently. Colby gasped, pushing back. Sam leaned away, reaching for the lube and nearly pushing it off the bed. He chuckled and Colby let out a puff of annoyance to mask his giggle. Sam poured the lube over his fingers, rubbing the pads of his digits together to warm it up ever so slightly.

It was beyond cold, having been pushed away in his drawer and unused for so long now. He rubbed his thumb over Colby's rim once, making the other shiver before he was pushing his first finger in.

Colby clenched, not used to Sam's fingers anymore. It wasn't but half a second later that he was relaxing, letting the appendage sink into him completely. Sam added a second one shortly after, slowly starting to scissor them, stretching Colby out with care. "Fuck, I really missed this sight." The brunette moaned at his best friend's heavy, lust ridden voice, and urged him on with a swivel on his hips. Sam began to fuck his fingers in and out at a moderate pace, curling and angling them until Colby was choking on a gasp. He added his third finger, the male under him biting the pillow, and rocked them in and out, making sure to brush his prostate every time.

Colby whimpered and moaned, pushing back against Sam's hand, practically riding his fingers. The older man picked up the pace, thrusting the digits into the writhing body with a quick flick of his wrist. " Nn no more, S-Sam," Colby rasped out, tightening his hole around Sam's fingers to make him groan. "I'll cum. Want you inside me for that." Sam nodded enthusiastically, taking the condom into his mouth to tear it open with his teeth, rolling it over his painfully hard cock with a suppressed grunt.

He covered his hand with extra lube, knowing the rubber didn't come with enough on it at all, and stroked himself. He gripped Colby's ass, fucking into his hand for a moment, just to ease himself a tad. The brunette twisted at an awkward angle to watch the mini show, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth with a whine.

"Sam, god , please get inside me right now."

Sam nodded, a bit breathless as he used his thumbs to spread Colby's twitching entrance. He dribbled a bit of lube onto Colby just for safe measures, making the boy's breath hitch.

"That's cold you shit!"

"Shh, I know,"

Sam smirked, nudging the head of his cock against the puckered hole. Colby's arms nearly gave out in shock, but he regained his balance quick to wiggle his ass. He opened his mouth to tell Sam to get on with it before his friend was sinking in, inch by inch without a moments hesitation.

"Oh fuck, Sam!" His knuckles turned white as they grabbed the blankets, his back arching and his face burying into the pillow. Sam placed one hand on Colby's hip as he was buried to the hilt, the other gripping his shoulder.

He bent over the brunette, pulling his hips back to snap them forward, using his grip on Colby as leverage to push that much deeper into him. He started a pace that both of them found pleasurable, his hips smacking against Colby's ass in a rhythm.

The head of his cock pressed into Colby's prostate, and he moaned loudly, starting to rock his hips in time with Sam. The room was filled with gasps, groans, pants, and moans, the sound of skin slapping against skin, and a heavy tension unspoken of.

Sam shifted, letting his other hand trail down to grab the brunette's waist as well, now beginning to fuck him fast and hard. He let out a satisfied moan of his own, reveling in the tight, warm, and velvety walls encasing his dick, the high pitched moans of the man underneath him spurring him on further. He watched Colby's ass swallow his cock up needily , pivoting into him faster and faster as he neared his release. He keeled over, pressing his forehead into the spit between Colby's shoulder blades as he thrusted messily, reaching around the jerk the other male's cock. Colby let out a squeak, moving forward and backwards, attempting to fuck onto Sam's cock, but also up into his hand.

" Shit ! Ah , yes, yes, yes, Sam!" Colby felt the drool slide over his cheek, his eyes watering as his prostate was thoroughly abused by the tip of Sam's dick. "M-Missed having you- nngh- stretch me open."

"Colby. Jesus Christ," Was all Sam got out before he was cumming hard, thrusting unevenly into his best friend and moving his hand over his dick until he, too, wasscreaming his name and clenching around his cock.

"I love you, I love you," he panted against the other's damp skin. Cum splattered over Sam's hand and Colby's chest before the brunette collapsed into a heap on the bed, Sam following suit on top of him. He pulled out, pulling the condom off and tying it, disposing of it somewhere for the time being.

When he rolled back over, Colby was looking at him wide-eyed, his blue irises sparkling with tears.

"What? What's wr-"

"You love me."

Sam shut his mouth, his brain shutting down for a mere moment. Oh, I definitely said that. Colby had tears pouring down his face again, a smile stretched over his lips.

"Fuck, you're the worst. I love you, too, you know?"

And with that, Sam was up, dressing himself in a haste.

"Sam?"

He left without another word.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

181K 5.4K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
65.4K 2.3K 129
Sam and Colby had a perfect life, but one night it changes for Colby. (Mpreg) This book will contain super sensitive topics!! Started: November 4th...
57.3K 1.9K 43
this is my old writing, it's very bad. please click away to another one shot book, thank you and have a great day! * started: september 1, 2016 comp...
104K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...