Marlie Smuts

By thatreinbow

Collection of erotic one shots of Marlie. Enjoy! OPEN REQUESTS More

1: Not Just A One Night Stand
2: Sex Lessons
3: Sex Lessons (Part 2)
4: Pain and Pleasure
5: Kiss Me Before I Fucking Lose My Mind
6: Hate The Parties (No More Surprises)
END
I'M BACK
7: Hate The Parties (No More Surprises) (Part 2)

7: Your Bitch, Though

740 16 3
By thatreinbow

Charlie's POV

there was a part inside me that wished to never have deleted that picture.. but i just had to, even if some people may have already seen it and liked the picture, I still had to. I was being too obvious, and the fact that I even posted that picture of her made people question about my relationship with her.

I get that there's nothing wrong with being with Meghan but.. what if this is all too much for her to handle? What if she's gonna break up with me if I just let that picture stay on my Instagram account? I promised not to tell anyone, and I'm keeping that promise, somehow..

Both my fans and Meghan's fans are starting to get more curious about what's going on between the two of us but we can never ever let them know. Meghan's still not ready for the public to know, and I'm gonna wait for her. Well, at least that's what she told me before.

"Babe?"

I look up from my phone and locked my gaze into Meghan's eyes.. there was a feeling in her eyes that I couldn't quite comprehend.. pain? I don't know.

"Yes, babygirl?" I asked with curiosity. She sits down next to me on the bed and looks at me with intent.

"Babe, why'd you delete that pic..?"

Oh, I knew it.

"Princess, I thought you weren't ready to go out in public? That's what you told me, right?" I tried to explain, she sighs.

"I-I know.. but for some reason, maybe I wanna show all of them that.. I'm-I'm your girl, you know? I can feel it in my guts, Charles. It's like the thing that we're doing is holding us back from telling people what we truly feel," her gaze falls to the ground, "I-I don't.. want that anymore."

I took a deep breath and after a few seconds of comfortable silence I finally spoke, "Well.. do you wanna go out now and show them, everyone, that we're in a relationship?"

She looks up at me, a glint in her eyes shines at the thought of what I just said. She instantly nods her head and i leaned in to give her a peck on the nose. I grin and pull away, closing the gap between her lips to mine.

The feeling was still there, the spark, the spark where everything began. I was so in love with this woman, and for some reason, I couldn't manage to make it stop. Maybe it was always have been her..

I pull away from the kiss and we connect our foreheads, both of us grinning like the sickly sappy couple we are as we stayed like that, madly in love with each other.

"I love you, babe." I whisper.

She replies back, "I love you more, Charlie."

And i was content with everything that I had since then.

--

A couple of days has passed ever since I deleted that picture, but I quickly posted it again because I'm whipped, obviously. I'd do anything for Meghan, what ever the fuck happens.

Before Meghan and i went to bed that night.. i ate her out and she was screaming daddy all night, but I guess the public wouldn't know about any of that because that's what we both share. No one can know about the things we do in bed.

I worship her body. It's like the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my goddamn life, and I will not get tired of looking at it. Just by thought of her naked, makes my dick hard.. but i can't be hard right now considering I'm on an interview.

"So, Charlie.. a couple days ago, you posted a picture of Meghan?" The interviewer asks over the microphone. I look backstage, and there she was, my beautiful girlfriend, sitting pretty on a chair just watching me get interviewed. These are the times where i need her help, you know.

"Uh, yes." I awkwardly said.

"So, tell us more about that.."

"Uhm," I look over at Meghan and she was smirking like a little devil, oh no, this girl I swear, she's gonna be the death of me one day. "Meghan and i have been together for 3 years now and I gotta say, those were the best three years of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her, apparently. We had our ups and downs, there was even a time where we both started to question on what we both wanted. But i knew that all i ever wanted was her. Only her." I smiled at the interviewer and quickly lock my gaze back to Meghan as she wipes her eyes with a tissue.. wait, did that make her cry? Oh wow. Tears of joy, I guess.

"That is nice to hear. So where did you and Meghan met? Tell us about that."

Wow, this interviewer is very nosy huh. Oh boy, "We met at an after party. We weren't famous that time, still. And I came up to her and we began to chat, you know. I was awkward back then and I still am until now," I let out a chuckle and the audience did as well, "But anyways, I knew right then and there that.. I was in love with her and i wanted her to be mine." I gave Meghan a quick wink before going back to the interview.

"Wow, sounds like a romantic comedy movie." The audience laugh and I did as well. "Are there any songs that you and Meghan would be making in the future? Because I'm sure the fans are dying for you two to make a new song again."

"Uhm.. i don't know, they're just gonna have to wait and see." I smile and then the director wrapped up everything.

I stood up from where i was sitting and immediately pounced to my girlfriend. She welcomes me for a hug, which I gladly took because i love hugging her.

"You did so great, babe." She chirps. I smile and kiss her cheeks softly.

"Well, you were there so I guess that's why I wasn't so awkward while talking." She giggles and we both head straight to where her assistant was.

We bid goodbyes to everyone at the studio where the interview was held and made our way home. The car ride back to our house was really hot.. Meghan was wearing the tight black skirt that I love her using so much. It made me all hot and bothered considering it showed her curves in all the right places.

It's been minutes and i didn't even notice her pull over at the driveway until she gives my hand a light squeeze, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"Babe, we're here." She says before heading out the car. I followed suitly behind her, staring at the way her ass sways from side to side. Oh damn.

"Stop staring at my ass," I hear her grumble. I quickly looked away as she opens the front door. What the fuck, does this girl have eyes on the back of her head?!

We enter our own house, taking off my shoes and placing it near the door. Meghan doesn't like dirt so she always makes me take off my shoes or whatever I'm using on my feet. She hates cleaning all the damn time, I can't really blame her. Cleaning is boring as fuck, and also tiring.

I flop down the couch and took a deep breath. God, I was so tired from that interview even though all i did the whole time was talk. Hey, it's hard to talk and laugh forcefully. I didn't even wanna come to that interview in the first place, but Meghan made me. Oh, the things I do for that girl.

"Babe, scoot over. Let me lay down with you." I had my eyes closed so I can't really see what Meghan's doing, all i can do is hear her. I scoot back a little to give her a little space and i felt a dip beside me.

I felt arms wrap around my torso and a face nuzzling on the side of my neck. This was comfortable. My girl in my arms while we're chilling on the sofa, what more could I ever wish for? A child, maybe? But.. we're both not ready for that yet. Maybe someday in the future.. i felt her grind against me which causes my body to freeze and my eyes to open widely..

"Uh, babe.." I said, too scared to get hard at what Meghan's doing right now. "Hm?" She looks at me and innocently asks. This damn girl, I swear to God. "Can you stop grinding against me?" I ask nicely, trying so hard to still not get hard.

"You mean like this?" She does it again and I let out a groan from the pleasure that I was receiving from her movements.

"Baby," I mumble. "Please stop making me hard, yeah?" I plead. She shrugs and just went back to nuzzling her face on my neck. When i felt her stop grinding against me, i let out a sigh of relief. "Don't you wanna fuck me..?" i hear her mutter against my neck. i chuckled at that and looked down at her whilst she was pouting. 

"Of course i want to, baby.. i'm just-- kinda tired, okay?" i explain firmly. i loved it when she's being like this, it makes me love her more and more..

"Then why.. won't you?" she looks up at me with her puppy dog eyes.. oh, fuck. i can't resist that fucking face.. i grunt and connected my forehead with hers, "Baby, fuck.. why are you doing this to me?!" 

"Charlie," she grips my hand and she instantly places my fingers against her dripping wet cunt, "Please? can't you feel how wet i am for you?" she uses my fingers to rub her cunt slowly. i bit my lip hard, noticing my cock harden slowly as she continues in rubbing her cunt against my already damp fingers.

She moans and whimpers, fluttering her eyes slowly as she uses my fingers for her own pleasure. damn, why is she being like this?!

"Meghan, babe.." she doesn't stop at that. in fact, she drives my fingers harder against her cunt. she stops for a moment, though. i look down at what she did. my eyes widened as i saw her placed her panties to the side and she grips at my fingers once again, but this time she immediately inserts a single finger in her wet cunt. 

"Oh, fuck! fuck!" she exclaims as my finger drives deeper inside her. she's so warm and i loved it. "Fuck yes! Oh my god, your fingers!" she says to me directly, i couldn't help but smirk at her words. this must be the most hottest thing i've ever seen in my whole goddamn life. 

"Fuck, Meghan.. you're so hot.." i say, getting more hard at the sight that's in front of me. i thrust my finger in her faster, her moaning getting louder as i did. 

"PLEASE! PLEASE!"

"Please what, baby?" 

"Fuck me!" 

I pull my fingers out of her tight cunt, teasing my babygirl. she lets out gasp, "Wha--?! NO!! Put your cock in me now!" she whined. i laughed at her reaction and she just rolls her eyes at me, "You're such a bitch.." 

"Yeah, well now you know that don't ever tease me." she pouts and cuddles against me again, "I'm sorry, baby." i chuckle, kissing her forehead while i wrap my arms around her.

"I love you, Meghan."

"Hm. i love you too, bitch."

"Your bitch, though."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...