destined | svt af ; open

Da germgyu

相生相克 | アレロパシー they born together yet they repel with one another. when there's shadow there's light. when t... Altro

S T A R T
R U L E S
S L O T S P T . O N E
S L O T S P T . T W O
S L O T S P T . T H R E E
S L O T S P T . F O U R
N O T E S
F O R M
N O T I C E B O A R D
P R O L O G U E
U P D A T E
ー H E A L I N G ー
0 1 | O H Y U N H Y E
0 2 | M I N A M I A K I K O
ー P E A C E ー
0 3 | A H N B O H E E
ー S O L I D ー
0 4 | H W A N G Y U S U N
ー K E E P E R ー
0 5 | M I Z U S H I M A L E O N N A
ー F I X I N G ー
0 6 | J O S O O A H
ー N I G H T M A R E S ー
0 7 | L I H U A
ー R E A L I T Y ー
0 8 | J E O N C H A E R I N
ー P A S T ー
art survey
oh hoi

ー L I G H T ー

346 43 789
Da germgyu

you are the shadow
of my light.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

YEAR 2015
NAGOYA, JAPAN.

"akiko, are you sure you wanna go home yourself?" a girl stood in front of the doorstep of her house with a worried look on her face while her friend, akiko was wearing her shoes and preparing to walk home.

"yeah don't worry, mina." akiko grinned. "i'm already 17 years old. i'm old enough to go home myself. plus my home is just a few blocks away." akiko winked, making sure that her friend wasn't worried.

"alright." mina nodded. "remember to text me when you got back home kay." mina said and patted akiko's head.

"okay okay. you're just like my mum." akiko laughed and ran away before mina could hit her.

"yay you idiot! i'm not your mother okay!" mina shouted behind.

akiko laughed even harder.

after coming out from mina's house, akiko turned her heels to the street.

it was already 10pm, the sky was already dark and the street was silent because most people had go home.

akiko blamed herself for not getting back home earlier because she was actually scared.

plus her way back home need to get pass of an abandoned building. akiko shivered at the thoughts of the abandoned building.

just as akiko was trying hard not to think of the abandoned building, she reached the path beside the abandoned building.

doing a deep breathe, akiko covered herself with her jacket and walked fast to pass by the abandoned building.

at the middle of the path, the abandoned building's light suddenly turn on, the lights shine through and akiko could see her shadow on the ground.

oh shit. akiko cursed. the building was abandoned and the lights were already went off for years. it's impossible for the building lights to turn on.

but the abandoned building's lights were on right now! akiko gasped at the building before realizing that she should run for her life.

without hesitation, she used the fastest speed she had to run away from the abandoned building and back to her home.

"akiko? did you just run?" when akiko entered her house, her brother takuya was still awake and was working with his laptop. he frowned at the sight of her sister's heavy breathing and hair that got messy because of the running.

"y-yeah." akiko nodded.

"lol why are you running?" takuya closed his laptop and glanced at his sister.

"ah i'm just training. remember there's always physical test in school? i don't wanna fail so yeah." akiko grinned, her heart was still beating fast because of all the running.

"ah got it." takuya nodded and opened his laptop. "go and take a bath before going to sleep."

"okay. good night." akiko muttered before running back to her room.

takuya frowned. why is my sister so weird?

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

the abandoned buildng.

lights on.

the abandoned building that suddenly had their lights on kept showing out in akiko's mind.

she shot open her eyes and was even shocked.

there were little bubbles of lights floating in her room. akiko rubbed her eyes, making sure she didn't just inagine these.

she opened her eyes again and the light bubbles were still there. only this time they were even brighter.

"what the heck are these..." akiko did a deep breathe before moving her fingers towards one of the light bubbles.

as her fingers touched the light bubble, it popped and burst of light dust came out like stardust from the galaxies.

"woah." akiko stared in amusement. she wasn't sure where these light bubbles came from but she was sure they are beautiful.

and it made her felt calm.

akiko dropped onto her bed and closed her eyes. those light bubbles were the last thing she seen before drifting into a good night sleep.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

akiko woke up in a good mood in the morning. the first thing she looked around the room was those light bubbles.

but they weren't here anymore.

maybe it's only a dream. akiko shrugged and went to do her morning routines.

after biding goodbye to her family, akiko grabbed her stuffs and walked to her school that was a few streets away.

her parents wanted to drive her to school but she always said no and said it's an exercise for her.

"ah the light bulb broke down again." as she turned her heels to the school corridor, she heard a few boys looking up at the light bulb hanging up high on the ceiling.

the other light bulbs were working fine, only that one was broke down.

"excuse me." muttering a sorry to those boys, akiko passed by them and headed to her own classroom.

"owh? the light bulb is working?" one of the boy noticed the broke down light bulb was working and stared at it in confusion.

"eh? i thought it was broke down?" another boy frowned.

akiko turned her head when she heard those boys's conversation. she stared at the light bulb for a few seconds and actually connected it to the abandoned building.

shaking her head, akiko walked to her classroom. it's just a coincidence.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

akiko dropped her head on her bed as she thought back of the light turned on of the abandoned building and the they-said-it-broke-down light bulb in their school.

akiko's mind turned to the little light bubbles floating in her room.

could it be. akiko jumped up from her bed and stared at her own hand.

without anymore hesitation, akiko ran to close her room's window and door, making sure there weren't any single lights in her room.

doing a deep breathe, she looked down at her hand and focus her on it.

before anything came out from her hand, there were already light bubbles floating around in her room.

akiko gasped. so it was her.

and now everything seemed to make sense. she passed by the abandoned building and the lights that were broke down for years suddenly turned on. she passed by the broke down light bulb in her school and it just suddenly working when the boys said it was not working anymore.

akiko dropped on to the floor. no wonder she felt a different feelings inside her. it was some feelings that she never had before and she thought she's sick.

akiko stared at those floating bubbles. should i tell them about this? she turned her gaze to the family photo in her room. what if they think i'm a monster and throw me away?

"akiko you should look at this!" takuya opened her room's door and shouted. but immediately shut up as he saw those floating light bubbles in his younger sister's room.

"i-i can explain!" akiko cried out.

"woah they are beautiful!" takuya gasped. a 22 years old guy gasping like a girl is a funny scene to see but akiko wasn't paying attention.

in fact, she asked carefully. "you think they are beautiful?"

"yes sister." takuya nodded. "you made them?"

akiko wasn't sure what she should said so she just nodded.

"woah how do you make t-" takuya paused when he felt his fingers poked one of the light bubbles and as it bursted out, he couldn't imagine why he was still standing there because it's too pretty he could faint at every seconds.

after a few minutes of calming down, takuya stared at his sister. "you made them? how?"

akiko did a deep breathe and went to call for her parents.

when her parents and her brother were all sat down in her room, akiko closed her room door and stood in front of them.

"look i didn't know this at first like i just know it today-" before akiko could finish her sentences, those light bubbles appeared again by themselves.

"oh my god." akiko's mother gasped.

"akiko w-what are t-these?" her father asked, trying not to be shock of her daughter's sudden tricks.

"listen to me. i think, i have this as my power." as akiko spoke and raised her hand, a bright light ball slowly appeared on her palm. "lights."

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

YEAR 2017
SKIE ACADEMY

"yes mum i'm fine." akiko nodded for the N times while her mother kept checking with her through the video call.

"mum you've been on the phone for long now let me talk to akiko please." akiko could hear takuya's voice at the other side.

"no i'm not done yet. now akiko," her mum started her longass speech again.

"mum seriously i'm gonna be late. this is my first day of school i don't wanna give them a bad impression okay?" akiko laughed.

"alright alright. ring me after you finish school i need to check up with my little daughter always." her mum said and gave her a goodbye kiss.

"urgh mum i haven't talk to akiko!" takuya blamed.

"oh shush you kiddo aren't you suppose to go to work?" akiko's mother shouted.

"bye takuya. ring you soon." akiko laughed and ended the call.

akiko gasped at the duration of video call. 1 hour and 15 minutes. she gasped even more when she saw the clock striking 7:45am. woah okay she's really gonna be late because school starts at 8am and she's still in her pyjamas and she hasn't eat her breakfast or pack her bag- just woah.

using the fastest speed she had, akiko quickly changed into her uniform, threw all her things into her bag and stuff a banana milk from her mini fridge.

7:52am. 8 minutes left. luckily she stayed in the hostel, she still got the time to walk to her class.

as she stepped out from her room, she breath in the fresh air and smiled. skie acamedy.

a new start.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

so congrats to
my bae eileen :>
RAWMEN-COM
for getting light slots

i'll be writing an intro
chapter for each slots
and i just finished healing
which is my character and
now light!!! :> officially
closing light slot now!

sorry if you didn't get chosen
you guys just need to be more
active if you wish to have a
chance of getting chosen

and that's all!
hope you guys enjoy! ♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

183K 2.3K 50
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 : [𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒] 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] - 케렌✨
214K 3.8K 49
An escape from reality and an adventure inside imagination ~ ⚠️ CRINGE WARNING ⚠️
24.2K 772 28
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
32.1K 1.1K 34
"It takes an eternity to build but only a moment to destroy. You could've saved us yet you chose to break it all." :: Yuri and Seungcheol had dealt...