The Best Of Wattpad

By sugahowugetsofly

I've been reading a lot of books here on Wattpad so I want to share them with you. This is a list of one of m... More

Books Epilogue
"Had To Be Dyson"
"Have A Little Hope"
"The Bad Boy Taught Me How To Fight"
"Twelve Ways To Spend One's Christmas Eve"
"I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (slowly editing)"
"Sexy Greek God Kidnappers"
"Hey Mr. Kidnapper, Can You Give Me a Ride Home?"
"Destined With You..."
"The Heartbreakers"
"Starstruck"
"Saving Elliot"
"His Hired Girlfriend (Kiwi Bride Series: Book 1)"
"My Walks With Benjamin"
"Wanderlust"
"Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations"
"Must Date The PLAYBOY! (PUBLISHED)"
"Cherry Knots"
"Dorm Room 210"
"The Assistant"
"Mr.Rich Boy"
"Bad Boy Love"
"The Bad Boy's Girl"
Authour's note...
"Finding Aria (Wᴀᴛᴛʏ Aᴡᴀʀᴅs 2013)"
"The Coach's Daughter"
"Once Upon a Kiss"
"The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield"
"Top Floor"
"Enemies with benefits©"
"The Roomate Rulebook"
"When It Rains In Ocala"
"Falling For The CEO"
"The Bro Code"
"Trapped with an Arrogant Bad Ass"
"Never Have I Ever"
"Rock Prodigy"
"Thin Ice"
"Stupid Cupid [WattpadPrize14]"
"From Wattpad With Love"
"Outcasts"
"No Sparks Required"
"The Cinderella Unfairytale"
"Meeting Zane Again (Watty Awards)"
"Forty-Seven Uses for a Paperclip (Completed)"
"99% Irresistible"
"Dear Dylan"
"Kiss Cam [Wattpad Prize 14]"
Authours Note.. -Last Chapter

"My Record Store Romance"

7.4K 48 4
By sugahowugetsofly

#1

The first book that I'm going to post write about is My Record Store Romance.

"My Record Store Romance"

After an almost accident between Hailey and a stranger leaves her summer, and car, in ruins, she is left with no transportation and one ultimatum; to get a job and pay off the damages. But when the only person she wished she would never have to see again is the same person who she is forced to work all summer with, it seems that nothing will ever be the same.

Can dingy records, rainy nights, and a few arguments bring two people together? Or will it just be a summer fling- one they both wished they had never gotten involved in?

Who knew car payments could cause so much trouble.

[All Rights Reserved 2013]

© Elizabeth Ramirez

----------------------------------------

~This book is written by: """" elizabethrami """"

+++++

~My thoughts about this book:

Lets just say that I'm in love in this book, like OMG this book is so awesome.

 Haley "the girl main lead" is the best, she is so awesome, and her friend is so crazy.  Her mom is well.... she is a working mom so I guess Haley doesn't get so much parent love, yep you can say that.

But then we have we have the mystery boy that Haley almost hit with her car into his bike. After the car accident Haley's mom made Haley get a job so she can pay of the dude she crashed her car. She thought she was never going to see him again, well lets just say things don't really go the way she wanted them to go.

We can just say that this book is one of the best books you will ever read!

I put the book cover image in the media!!

 A/N:

Well that was it guys the book and my thoughts about it, I hope you like it, vote, comment and read.

~Ana :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 197 10
Aria, left her world, without hope. Her life was never hers and she never received love from the people around her. After what she thought was the en...
17.4K 1K 48
{Formally A Broken Heart Instead} Going into senior year Felicity knows one thing for certain- heartbreak can ruin a person. A year has passed since...
232K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
Reddie By hi

Fanfiction

133K 2.9K 47
I do not own the characters from IT. Eddie Kaspbrak has had a crush on Richie Tozier for forever. One day, Richie got a girlfriend, breaking Eddies h...