HER

By Legendproductions

"Man." I sighed. "It's just something about HER." Jordan Banks, is living good for 26 year old. He just opene... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Go check it out
Check it out
50% off

30.

26.9K 1.2K 346
By Legendproductions

Excuse any mistakes....

H.E.R C H A P T E R 30

(Don't just vote, comment!)

•Christina•

"Baby, is you ready for tonight?" I sipped my coffee out of my mug that read 'Fatbutt' with red hearts decorated all over it.

"I don't even know man. What if they don't like me?" Jordan came from around the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jordan they're going to like you. I already told my mom some things about you, she seems thrilled about you. So I think this dinner is going to go good. Stop worrying babe."

"It's easy for you to say. They're your parents, ya mom might like the things you say about me. But they might not like me in person."

"Babe she's going to love you. Stop worrying." I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips repeatedly. "Stop worrying."

"Imma' try." He rubbed his hands down the side of his face. "What time is the dinner anyway?"

"It's 9 o'clock. Why?" I wrapped my arms around his torso looking up at him.

"Imma' have to meet you there. I have to take my mom somewhere, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it back here on time."

"But baby, I want us to go together." I whined bouncing up and down.

"I do too. But I have to take my mom somewhere man, imma' still be there regardless. But just a lil late." He leaned down and kissed my pouty lips.

"Okay." I pouted rolling my eyes.

"Stop pouting." He mumbled leaning down sticking his tongue into my mouth, which turned into a long passionate kiss.

"You still mad?" He bit his lip looking at me with his low eyes.

"No." I mumbled playfully rolling my eyes resting my hands on his chest. I was sorta mad, because I know when my parents find out about Jordan coming late to dinner. They're gonna' have something to say.

"That's what I thought. "He rubbed my back slowly. "You gone let me get some before I leave? Huh?" He placed his hands on my ass rubbing it in circular motion.

"I don't know." I bit my lip chuckling. "Do you think you deserve some?"

"Hell yeah. I didn't get none it like what? 2 days." He scrunched up his eyebrows. "I need some of this. Now pulled them tights down and shut the fuck up." My panties became moist and I hurriedly pulled down my tights.

"Hurry up and take them panties off." He stood back biting his lip lustfully.

I closed my eyes taking off my panties slow and sexily, feeling like his personal stripper. Dropping down to my knees, I looked up at Jordan who was looking down at me with hooded eyes.

I pulled down his basketball shorts right along with his polo underwear watching his manhood sprang out. I eyed his mushroom tip in awe.

Rubbing his mushroom tip with my freshly manicured nails, I eyed him with every move I did, while he watched every move I did.

Finally sticking my tongue out and licking the tip slowly, I began to go to work.

"Damn." He mumbled lowly grabbing my hair holding it in a ponytail.

I moaned lowly deep throating him while playing with his ballsack. I felt his legs shake and his hand grip my hand tighter. So I started going faster.

"Get up, get up." He pulled his dick out of my mouth, grabbing my chin in his hand giving my a passionate tongue kiss.

"Bend over." I obeyed and turned around, as he began to beat it up from behind.

8:14
•Christina•

"So your not going to be able to be one time Jordan?" I grabbed my black tote and keys walking out of my house. I looked down at my watch seeing it was 8.

I sighed running my hands through my hair. I know if he's late, my dad is going to say some slick shit. He hates when people is late to occasions.

"Yeah. Imma' be like 20 minutes late, I lost track of time."

I sighed opening my car door buckling my seat belt.

"Jordan." I sighed stomping my foot.

"Christina you acting like I didn't tell you this earlier, I told you I was gone be late. Damn." He snapped.

I rolled my eyes just sitting silent on the phone.

"So what time you think you might get here?" I put the key in the ignition starting the car up.

He sighed loudly in my ear. "Christina I don't know. Damn. I said imma' be like 20 minutes late."

"Alright." I rolled my eyes putting my seatbelt on.

We both sat in silence seeing if one of us gone say something. I damn sure wasn't gone say nothing that's for sure.

"Ard man. Imma' see you later."

I smiled small. "Okay, text me when you outside of the house."

"Ard." He hung the phone up in my ear. I sighed putting my phone in the cup holder and pulling off going to my parents house.

Within 30 minutes I pulled up in front of my parents house. Grabbing my tote, keys and phone, I exited my car going over to my parents three story home.

Ringing the bell, I waited patiently for my mother or father to come open the door.

I backed up from the door once I heard barking. Scrunching up my face. "When did they get a dog?"

"Rufus! Stop all that barking!" I heard my mom talk to the dog, then seconds later she came and opened the door.

"Hey baby, you look nice." My mom smothered me in a tight hug, suffocating me. But I didn't mind.

"Hey mommy. And thanks, you do too." I stepped back eyeing her dark green romper, with gladiator sandals.

"You know how I do sis." She did a 360 sticking her butt out a little.

"Yassss sis." I giggled piping her head up, as we both walked into the house.

"That little thing was barking so loud." I scrunched up my face eyeing the little dog that was sitting in its little bed pad.

"Yeah. She gets on my nerves, act so tuff. But she's really a punk." My mom laughed as we both walked into the kitchen where my dad was sitting down drinking a beer.

"Hey dad." I smiled walking over to my dad to give him a hug.

"Hey baby." He stood up giving me a full hug. He eyed me up and down. "The first time you decide to cover up." He shook his head sitting back down.

I rolled my eyes sitting across from him.

"Paul, leave the girl alone. It's nothing wrong with wearing clothes that show some skin. That means she got style just like her mother." My mom winked at me.

I smiled small looking around the kitchen.

"What you cooking mom? It smell good."

"Steak smothered in shrimp and gravy, mashed potatoes, and some asparagus." She waved her hand.

"Why asparagus? Can we eat something else, instead of that?" I scrunched up my face.

"What Jordan don't like it?" She pouted a little.

"No he does, but I want something that's gonna feel me up more. Not no asparagus."

"Well come whip up something then. I'm not cooking no more." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Alright." I sighed going over o the cabinets seeing what to whip up. "How about carrots?" I held up the can of carrots.

"No." My dad eyed me.

I rolled my eyes. "How about corn?" I grabbed two cans of corn.

"Yeah, that's fine." My mom nodded her head.

"Okay, then." I nodded and grabbed a pot so I can make the corn.

"Where ya lil boyfriend Justin at?" My dad eyed me.

"Oh yeah, he's going to be a little la-

"Exactly what I'm talking bout. How are you trying to meet your girlfriend parents, and you can't even be on time. He's supposed to want to impress us. Well let him know this, I don't like his ass already." He got up going into the living room.

"Mommy." I sighed pouting. I kinda didn't care that my dad don't  like Jordan, because my mom already likes him. I'm just worried about how my dad is going to act at dinner.

"Don't worry. Things come up." She shrugged taking the shrimp out the pot. "But let him know, I still like him." That made me smile.

•Jordan•

Babe🌍💕-9:28
I'm outside.

I sighed running my hands down my face. I was nervous ashit'. I'm really about to meet my girlfriend parents.

"Alright man. Get it together." I popped a tic-tac in my mouth opening my car door meeting Christina half way.

"Hey baby, finally you came." She wrapped her arms around my neck pecking my lips softly.

"Yeah, I was trying to find something nice to wear. I'm tryna' impress ya parents." I chuckled lowly as we both made our way toward the house.

"Don't worry about that. You look nice baby." She rubbed my hand softly.

"Thanks fatbutt, you look nice too. You really do." I wrapped my arms around her waist as we entered the house.

"Mom, and dad. This is Jordan, my boyfriend." Christina smiled at her parents while her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I felt like I was her trophy and she was showing me off.

"Hi, how you doing son? I heard so much good things about you." Her mom got up from the table coming over and hugged me. She looked just like Christina.

"I'm doing good. I heard good things about you too, it's good we finally get to meet each other." I released her from the hug.

"This is my husband Paul. Paul, this is Jordan. Paul is pleased to meet you." She smiled between the two of us.

"I didn't say that." He kept a straight face eyeing me.

"Well I'm hoping she's telling the truth." I chuckled a little trying to lighten the mood a little. I can see this man don't like me already.

"So, what are your intentions for my daughter?" Paul cut a piece of his steak eyeing me.

"Well even tho we're young and we're new to this relationship. I want to get married, have kids and grow old with her." I eyed Christina with every word to let her know that I was serious about everything I was saying.

"Awww baby." Christina rubbed my hand and leaned over pecked my cheek.

"Men talk that talk all the time." He waved his hand.

I scrunched up my face. "What you mean by that?"

"That a lot of men talk that bullshit about marriage and kids. But when it's time to step up to the plate, they run off like cowards."

"Dad!" Christina hit the table.

"First of all, I'm not most men. Let's get that out the way. And second, I'm not a coward, so if I want something in life. I go get it. I don't run from it."

"Good job baby." Christina whispered rubbing my knee in a circular motion.

"Anyway. Do you work? And before you answer the question, I'm not talking about sitting on the corner selling dope. Because the way you look, I would be surprised if you didn't."

"The way I look?" I scrunched up my face leaning more onto the table. "What you mean by that?"

"You know exactly what I mean. The gold chain hanging around ya neck, the Rollie on your wrist, ya gold grill." He waved his hand. "I see men like you everyday on the corner selling. And if that's what your doing, you don't need to be dating my daughter."

"Daddy, he's not even a dr-

"Whatever Christina, you can believe whatever this bum tells you. You wanted to stoop low, and get with some low life, that has to sell to make ends meet. So be it."

"PAUL!" Christina mom hit him.

"Don't worry about it Ms. Diane. Dinner was lovely, and it was nice meeting you." I got up, grabbing my keys walking out of the house.

"Baby!" I heard Christina scream my name.

"Baby, come here." She grabbed my arm turning me around. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving man. It's obvious ya dad don't fucking like me, so imma' just bounce." I began to walk to the driver seat.

"Don't let his words bother you. His opinions don't matter."

"Yes the fuck it does matter. You let that fucking man call me out my name, and you didn't even say shit!" I yelled throwing my keys down.

"Jordan, I tried to." She grabbed my hands in hers.

"Whatever Christina, I'm ya fucking man and you let ya dad call me bums and shit. You should've said something."

Her eyes started watering. "Jordan I didn't say anything because his opinions don't matter to me. And it shouldn't matter to you either."

"How the fuck you gone say his opinions shouldn't matter to me? Huh?"

"Because I love you that's why!" She broke down crying. "I love you and I don't want you to think your not good enough for me because of what he said."

"You love me?" I raised my brow bringing her closer to me. I know we been together for sometime now. But I didn't know she loved me, I wanted to tell her I loved her first. But I was scared she didn't feel the same way.

"Yes." She wrapped her arms around my waist laying her face on my chest.

"I love you too." I kissed her forehead.

_________________________________________

-LegendProductions 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...
324 17 24
Malia had no idea what she was getting into when she left her little town for the big city of New York to study as a journalism major, but she has a...
79 37 21
ONE DRINK " I think I saw you looking at me from across the room." He said smiling his hands on my waist. " Really? I must have been memorized by you...