Romantic Evening

By imakestories

Emma Swan (23) is Killian Jones (25) assistant. In this story Emma and Killian have a very rocky Friendship... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

879 56 7
By imakestories

Emma's POV

Tonight is the night I was gonna make Killian jealous, but I decided not to play this game anymore. I not only hurt him, but made turned out to hurt myself. I turned into the girls that Killian had told me about. I was the Emma I used to be and that freaked me out a bit. I was gonna let the night go on as if all I do is work there. I took one look in my mirror and I saw myself and the woman I want to be. I have an even better idea. When I got to the party Killian wanted to dance with me.

"Im sorry Killian after everything that happened I cant." I say to Killian and then get a drink.

Killian's POV

Emma was very mad at me I wanted to take it all back I just didnt know how. After a while I looked around the room and Emma was up at the microphone.

"Everybody shhh the hot babe wants to speak." Neal says.

"First off never call me a hot babe again I dont like you. Second I know I have only known you all for a year and there is one person I owe a huge apology to." Emma says.

"Actually Im the one who owes an apology." Jasmine says walking out.

"Jasmine?" I question.

"Im sorry Killian. I told Emma to flirt with Merlin and then I told her to flirt with Graham and Neal here just so she could watch you freak out, but I was wrong. Can you ever forgive me?" Jasmine asks.

"Sure.. And Emma...." I say.

"I still need to say what I have to say." Emma says.

"Then continue." Jasmine says and walked off the stage.

"The flirting was fake, the dates were fake, the hickeys were just make up. Im sorry I just want to prove that you actually loved me. I was out of hand Killian and I realized that I was hurting you then making you jealous. I didnt mean what I said last week. I only said those things because you were pushing me away. Then when I left I started crying and I know you saw, but it wasnt because of what you said it was because you were right. I was different I didnt like what I become. Killian I am so sorry. Could you ever forgive me?" Emma asks.

Everyone in the room looked at me and all I could see was Emma. I walked up on the stage and took her hand.

"I said what I said out of angry and not at you at myself. I was mad that I pushed you away. When I realized I had feelings for you it scared me because I didnt want to lose you. Because Emma I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too." She says.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. This wasnt our first kiss, but this time I wasnt gonna push her away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.7K 40
Emma Swan isnt the coolest girl in school, but she very good in school. Killian Jones is the most popular guy in school, but he isnt that good in sch...
181K 7.4K 56
Emma Swan (18) is David Nolan's little sister. She was brought into their family was she was only two and David was six. Killian Jones (22) is David...
83.1K 4K 36
Emma Swan(28) is a lost person who has been through lots of jobs and cant find her calling until she is hired by a family as their caretaker. Killian...
208K 8.8K 40
Single Mother Emma Swan (32) needs to start over after her baby daddy leaves her. Emma takes the Promotion she has been waiting for. Though it was fa...