The Big Brother House (Larry...

Autorstwa beautifulnightmare2

Louis is one of the contestants on the 2014 Big Brother reality TV show, Its a crazy few weeks filled with a... Więcej

The Big Brother House (Larry Stylinson)
Launch Night
Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden
Day 2 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Niall are Playing Frisbee
Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden
Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool
Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden
Day 6 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Have Built A Fort at the Sofas
Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon
Week 1 - Eviction
Week 1 - Nominations
Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY
Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In
Day 10 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Liam and Zayn talk Crushes
Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes
Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House
Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show
Week 2 - Eviction
Week 2 - Nominations
Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game
Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom
Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick
Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room
Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts
Day 20 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates have a Fruit Fight
Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table
Week 3 - Eviction
Week 3 - Nominations
Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission
Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles
Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded
Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House
Day 26 in the Big Brother House and James Sticks a Pizza to the Ceiling
Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional
Day 28 in the Big Brother House and Louis has Organised a Date for Harry
Week 4 - Eviction
Week 4 - Nominations
Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens
Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden

4.4K 149 490
Autorstwa beautifulnightmare2

"Niall, stop farting." Louis woke up hearing Harry groan and wished he hadn't because there was a very pungent smell around the bed and he groaned and buried his face into Harrys chest and hoped it would get better. It didn't.

"No," Louis whined sitting up and glaring over at Niall who was smiling at them smugly and Louis turned back to Harry who had his hand over his nose. "lets take the sofa,"

Louis said to him, his eyes droopy and his voice raspy. Harry just nodded and they stood up, Louis grabbed the blanket and yanked it off Niall and they both walked into the living room, the sky still very dark outside.

"It's six in the morning." Harry said falling onto one of the sofas and he held his arms out for Louis to join him, which he did, with the blanket and he closed his eyes immediately as he curled into Harrys chest.

"Too early," Louis muttered and Harry chuckled.

"I used to get up at this time to go for jogs or do yoga," He said and Louis opened an eye and looked up at him. An image of Harry doing some very bendy things flashing into his mind. He rather liked the idea.

"You should teach me some yoga moves." Louis told him closing his eyes. Harry went to move and Louis held him tighter. "Later. First, we sleep."

"Fine," Harry said with a chuckle, "but when the alarm goes off I'm teaching you some positions."

"oh, Harold. that's nice of you, but I'm not sure how the house will feel about that." He said sleepily into Harrys chest. He earned himself a pinch on his hip and simply grinned as he let himself sink back into sleep.

The second time he woke up was to the alarm blaring from the living room. Louis opened his eyes and blinked a few times before looking at Harry who appeared to have been watching him. He moved to sit up slowly and smiled down at Harry who continued watching him with a grin.

"You ready to do some yoga?" Harry asked him and Louis nodded and shrugged indifferently. At least he'd see Harry in some of the different positions he'd imagined in his head.

He stood up and Harry followed him, Louis grabbed the blanket and walked to the bedroom where people were still getting up. He threw the blanket onto the bed and turned and ran over to Harry who was looking at something Mary was pointing at.

He jumped onto Harrys back, his arms wrapping around Harrys neck and Harry, although surprised, grabbed his thighs and held him there. Louis was impressed given that Harry was still in the conversation with Mary and hadn't seemed to falter that much.

"Yeah I'll cook it, it's cool." Harry grinned. Louis looked down at the counter to see them looking at some mince. Mary patted Harrys arm and moved to put the mince back in the fridge and Louis put his chin on Harrys shoulder and looked at him.

"Lets get bendy then, Harold." Louis said and Harry chuckled and walked them out into the garden. Liam was already doing his press ups while Zayn splashed him with water. Louis grinned and dropped himself down as they reached the grass.

They moved towards the far end of the garden and into the corner where a couple of bushes sat and the grass felt soft beneath their feet and not covered in paint.

"Right," Harry said, "Lets have a bit of fun with this," Harry said. Louis raised an eyebrow at him and Harry grinned. "Firstly close your eyes and breath, let everything go."

Louis closed his eyes and breathed occasionally looking at Harry with one eye watching him stood breathing.

"Right get down on the floor and sit on your calves," Harry said getting down on the floor much like he'd just explained it and Louis followed suit facing Harry so he could copy what Harry was going to do next. Harry then moved to lay on the ground with his legs still bent and Louis raised an eyebrow at him and tried to follow suit.

It burnt his thighs slightly for an odd reason and Louis kept looking at Harry who didn't seem to be bothered much by the position.

"Now we round up into a table top position," Harry said and Louis raised his eyebrow. Harry did it and Louis blinked slowly at him.

"So stick your bum up and go as if you're getting fucked from behind?" Louis asked with a smirk as Harry sent him a look. Louis grinned but tried to do what Harry had done.

"Actually, yeah. Kinda." Harry grinned eyes looking over Louis quickly before he looked back to the ground. Louis grinned to himself as he watched Harry breath in a few times. "So now lean forward," Harry said showing Louis.

"Like someone's grabbing your hair while fucking you, okay." He nodded, trying to keep it light and jokey rather than showing he was actually seeing the image of himself and Harry in his head. Harrys eyes went wide as he looked over at Louis who tried it too. Harry seemed to gulp and look away from Louis quickly.

"Go back from arching your back, back and moving forward." Harry said in a slightly choked voice and Louis tried, he really did, but he couldn't do it while laughing. Although as he looked over at Harry he stopped laughing especially when Harry moved so his chest touched the floor and his bum rose further into the air.

"What the fuck is that?" Louis asked him, aware his voice was now a little choked.

"The next part of the position but it's more advanced." Harry said leaning back up and Louis stared at him.

"Okay now get into a high plank." Harry said. Louis simply followed what Harry was doing and they began moving their legs up in the air and Louis' could hardly believe how much this was burning his muscles. He'd always thought yoga was simple.

They moved onto side plank and Louis' arms felt ready to give in under him. They moved onto an elbow plank before returning to the beginning position.

"Okay, one last one." Harry said, "Stand up," Louis stood up and faced Harry with an eyebrow raised.

"Turn around," Harry said and Louis raised an eyebrow questioningly, after all did it matter which way he was facing?

"Does it really matter which way I face?" He asked Harry.

"Oh yeah, it's critical," Harry replied. Louis didn't trust his voice but he decided to humour him and he turned around as he'd been instructed to.

"Okay, bend your knees a little bit." Harry continued and Louis sighed and did as he was told. "Now stick your bum out further." Louis frowned slightly and he slowly turned to look back at Harry.

"Is this even a position?" Louis asked. Harry quickly looked away from his bum with a cheeky grin effectively answering Louis' question for him. Louis stood up, spun around and crossed his arms sending Harry a sassy look. "Really?"

"I'm not even sorry." Harry laughed and Louis shook his head but couldn't help but chuckle.

"You'll pay for that Styles when you least expect it." He said.

"Good, I like a bit of suspense." Harry replied as Louis walked over to him.

"So were any of those positions actually real yoga ones?" Louis asked him a little curiously now, if so he quite liked watching it.

"Yeah, all of them but the last one." Harry grinned. Louis rolled his eyes and nodded as they walked inside.

"okay, well you should do yoga every morning. I'll be your personal cheerleader." He replied and Harry grinned in reply.

"Could the housemates please gather at the sofas." The voice said and Louis sighed and moved to the sofas. Harry pulled Louis to sit on him even though there was enough room for them all now. Louis didn't mention it and he leant back against Harrys chest.

"What do you think the challenge will be today?" He asked.

"A giant game of naked twister where its just paint," Harry said and Louis blinked at him as Harry continued to grin,

"is that some weird kind of fantasy of yours or something?" Louis asked him and Harry started to laugh.

"Yep, but I think a one on one match would be better." He said his cheeky grin not leaving his face. "In private."

"You'd be pretty good at it, with your long limbs and weirdly flexibleness," Louis hummed. "and everything."

"Thanks, I think." Harry chuckled before resting his chin on Louis' shoulder. The rest of the housemates were now all by the sofas and they all stopped to listen to the house.

"Todays challenge will be timed, there is a pile of clothes in the garden and you will be given two minutes to put on as many layers as possible. Between you, you must put on four hundred items of clothing. The challenge will begin shortly. Please make your way into the garden."

Louis looked at Harry and raised his eyebrow wondering what could be happening and Louis stood up, helping Harry up too.

"I would pay to see Liam in a dress," Zayn said and grinned as Liam raised his eyebrow at him as they walked to the door into the garden.

"I didn't realise you were so into drag, Zayn. Maybe its you that wants to get in a dress" He replied.

"Of course I want to get in a dress, who wouldn't?" Zayn replied. "It's been a dream of mine since I can remember." Louis grinned and stopped among the other housemates and looked to see where the clothes were.

The clothes piled high on the stage which had once again been revealed and Louis looked at it wondering just how stupid they would look wearing the different clothes. He couldn't actually wait to see each of the other piled in the clothes and decided this would probably be a great challenge. Even if it meant making himself look just as weird.

"Your challenge will begin when the buzzer sounds." The house said.

"We should get in a circle around the clothes." Mary told them and Louis nodded and got onto the stage with the others. He grinned at the bright coloured clothes and the very floral and patterned tops.

A loud buzzer sounded and they all grabbed the clothes and shoved them over their heads, stepped into trousers and shorts and it was like suddenly everyone was a mass of flying limbs. Louis would have laughed if he weren't concentrating on putting top after top on. It got harder the more he put on and he was soon getting very hot with the layers.

He concentrated on pulling the tops over his head more than the others around him and had no idea just how many they were putting on or how stupid they looked. He decided to asses it at the end.

When the buzzer sounded everyone dropped the top they were holding and stepped back from the destroyed pile, luckily it looked like they'd taken a lot from the pile and Louis could only hope they'd done enough to win.

"We will ask you each to the diary room where you will be asked to remove the clothing." The house said. "Mary, please come to the Diary room."

"Big Brother wants to see us naked," Niall whispered to Louis who turned away from where Mary was waddling her way back into the house looking like she was about to go sumo wrestle to look at Niall and snorted out a laugh. He looked twice his usual size and he had the ugliest Christmas jumper on the top of it all that Louis had ever seen. He reached forward and pressed a button and Niall began flashing different coloured lights.

"Oh my god," Louis wheezed as the jumper began jingle bells, half the notes not coming through and the rest extremely fuzzy. They heard a thump and all turned around to see Harry had fallen off the stage and was now trying, and failing, to roll himself around the right way or push himself up from the floor.

"This is too good," Liam said as everyone started laughing. Louis grinned and jumped down from the stage with difficulty, everything did seem quite heavy and he rolled Harry over onto his back.

Harry blinked up at him and Louis grinned as he stepped back.

"Help me," Harry whined holding his hands out to Louis who grinned as Harry struggled to try and sit up but the size and weight of the clothes meant he couldn't. He laughed down at him for a moment before taking pity and helping Harry up which was a lot harder than usual and when he'd finally heaved Harry up to stand, they seemed to bounce off each other and stumble slightly.

"Oh my god," Liam said looking at Zayn who seemed to have the same idea since they both ran at each other, bounced off and fell to the floor laughing. Louis grinned watching them and soon it was like the garden was a bumper car arena. They were bouncing off each other, struggling on the floor and Louis hadn't laughed so much in years.

They left one by one and came back in their original layer of clothes and when it was just him left to take the clothes off he moved to the diary room to wait for Jade to finish and felt so hot in the clothes he couldn't wait to get out and get in the pool like the others had done.

The door opened and Jade walked out grinning at him and smacking his stomach which thumped and he didn't feel anything. She continued out towards the pool and Louis waited for the house to call him in.

"Louis, please make your way to the diary room." It said and Louis walked in immediately with a grin, he could tell his cheeks were red due to the heat and he stood in front of the camera knowing he wouldn't get up if he sat down.

"Hello Louis," The house said.

"Hey, It's getting hot in here, it's probably you, can I take off all my clothes?" He said pulling at the collars around his neck.

"Please take off the clothes one by one and count them." The house said and Louis nodded wondering where everyone else's were and if someone had come into the diary room to get each of the piles between people. Either that or they were teleported. He decided not to look to much into it and take off the clothes in stead so he pulled the first shirt off and threw it to the ground.

"One," He said looking down at the disgusting green top next that looked like baby poo. He pulled it off, not feeling any lighter or cooler. "Two," He continued through more layers, surprised by how many he'd managed to put on in the time limit. "Twenty-three." He said. He was still wearing a few and he hoped all of them had at least twenty seven items on, he wasn't holding his breath with Tom but everyone else seemed to be making an effort.

He had four more tops on and two bottoms and he sighed as he threw the shorts onto the pile and looked at the camera "Twenty-nine."

"Thank you Louis," The house said and Louis was glad to just be in his boxers again. "You may tell your fellow housemates you have passed the challenge and you shall receive a new table by morning."

"What, really?" Louis said with a grin. "We did it?"

"Yes, Well done."

"Sweet," Louis said moving to the door as it turned green and he skipped out to the pool where all the housemates, minus Tom, sat about.

"We won," Louis said happily to them. "We get a new table tonight."

Everyone whooped in celebration and he grinned before running and jumping into the pool, coming up feeling cooler and refreshed.

He sighed happily before he was being lifted quite suddenly from the water and as he looked down he saw Harry grinning up at him with his hands on Louis ankles to keep him balanced while Louis was sat on his shoulders.

"Some warning would have been nice." He said.

"I thought you'd like a surprise." Harry said walking them around the pool before dropping Louis back into it.

They ate their lunch outside while drying off in the sun and they finally put clothes on after Mary insisted they put something on. Harry seemed against it and refused to put a top on, not that Louis minded.

After they sunbathed for a while, Harry disappeared into the kitchen, putting an apron on to cook and Louis stayed in the garden with Liam and Zayn. They watched as people went into the kitchen to either help Harry or get water and they'd all leave hastily and Louis looked to the others.

"Reckon he'd throw me out?" He asked.

"Yes," Liam replied.

"Although I think he'd give you more time before throwing you out." Zayn nodded and Louis grinned before they stood up and walked into the living room. Liam and Zayn walked over to the sofas while Louis made his way slowly to the kitchen.

"What are you making?" Louis asked leaning on the counter watching Harry cutting up some mushrooms. He looked up at Louis and smiled before looking back at what he was doing.

"I'm making bolognaise." Harry said pointing to the sauce pan, Louis walked over and looked in.

"What's in it?" He asked and moved to look into the empty pan and poke at the tinned tomatoes.

"Onion, mince, garlic." Harry said, "Mushrooms and everything you see there," he pointed at the ingredients laid out on the counter. Louis hummed and looked over the ingredients watching Harry closely to see if he was about to throw Louis out yet.

Louis wondered how long it'd take him to be thrown out too. He moved to pick up a mushroom but Harry moved it away from him, not saying anything. So Louis walked to his other side and picked up one the packet of spaghetti.

"When does this go in the pot?"

"About ten minutes before it's done," Harry said as he finished up the mushrooms and moved to add them to the pot. Louis hummed and started to pick up the different herbs and spices that littered the counter.

"What's this?" Louis asked lifting up the oregano.

"One of the herbs for it."

"Why are you putting leaves in it?" Louis asked picking up the box of bay leaves and Harrys eye twitched slightly, Louis bit his lip and tried not to laugh. He watched as Harry stirred the pot and moved to the tinned tomatoes.

"They're for flavour." Harry said not looking at him and Louis nodded and grinned over at Liam and Zayn who sent him a thumbs up.

"I don't much fancy eating a leaf." He said.

"I'll be taking them out at the end so no one has to eat it." He replied. Louis nodded slowly and bit his lip,

"What if I-" Louis grinned and Harry spun around to him, gave him an exasperated look and pointed at the door.

"Get out of my kitchen."

"Okay, okay," Louis laughed before grabbing Harrys shoulders smacking a kiss to Harrys cheek and leaving the kitchen area. He sent the Liam and Zayn a thumbs up before running out to the garden, the music getting louder as he did. He walked over to the pool where Niall was sat leant against the window of the living room and Louis joined him.

"You alright Nialler?" Louis asked and Niall grinned at him.

"Yeah, I was just watching your domestic display and I have to say, Harrys face when you kissed him was hilarious. You should have looked back." Niall grinned.

"What?" Louis blinked.

"He looked shocked, yet happy, yet confused, yet like he wanted way more all in one expression. I was pretty impressed." he said. Louis looked behind him at Harry now looking in the pot and he grinned when he noticed Harrys face was quite red and by the looks of it, Liam and Zayn were teasing him from the table.

"He is pretty impressive." Louis nodded with a smirk and Niall laughed.

"I don't want to know about his dick." Niall replied.

"Honestly Niall, neither did I." Louis said to receive a scoff from Niall. "It would have been much easier not knowing that he had a nice dick as well as a nice face and personality too, you know?"

"I don't know." Niall said, "Because I don't think dicks look nice."

"Well that's just a sad life for you," Louis returned and Niall chuckled. "Some dicks are very pretty,"

"If you say so." He continued. They grinned at each other and both got comfortable against the glass which wobbled slightly behind them, although they ignored it. "Hey, Lou.  If you leave at the end of the week, will you kiss him as you're leaving?"

"Dude," Louis said. He was trying not to think about leaving, and he just had loads of different thoughts through his head about dating in the house and how weird it could get. If he was voted out one week, or Harry was, or if they broke up. And all that was if Harry actually would want to date Louis in the first place. It hadn't been two weeks of knowing each other.

"Okay, okay!" Niall said putting his hands up defeated and they both turned as they heard laughter and running feet towards them. Zayn and Liam were running over, bent double laughing and when they finally reached them, Liam managed to stop laughing.

"Zayn broke the table," Liam said and Louis turned to Zayn who bit his lip and shrugged.

"I figured i'd dance about on it and it collapsed." He replied as he scratched at the back of his neck.

"At least we've a new one coming tonight." Louis replied with a laugh, "how bad is it?" He turned to look inside and the table had collapsed one side making it look a bit like a slide.

"Quite bad."

"Dude, bring it out here and we can slide in the pool," Louis said. Nialls face lit up and they all jumped up and walked into the dining area, Mary was looking at the table with her face in her hands while Harry was laughing, while stirring a pan in the kitchen.

"Liam, Niall, you take that end." Louis said pointing at it. Mary looked up from her hands thouroughly confused by what they were doing and Louis and Zayn grabbed the other end. Niall walked to where Liam was and they all grabbed it, Lifted it and tried to get it through the door.

"Turn it, on it's side." Louis said as they all tried to turn it, They walked through the door until they got to the legs still on the table and Louis and Zayn moved it so they were pushing it through at an angle.

They made it, being watched by the rest of the house and they lined it up at the edge of the pool and Liam moved to get on it.

"Lets try this out then," He said and pushed himself down, he slid down it and into the pool and surfaced laughing,

"Okay, that's pretty fun." He said. Louis grinned and soon they were sliding down the table and into the pool in turns. The wetter the table got the more slippery it seemed forget which meant they were hurtling down it like a slip and slide.

"Dinner is ready," Mary called out to them. "You'll have to all eat on the floor since the table is no longer in use."

"What do you mean it's not in use?" Louis said as James took the opportunity to run up and jump onto the slide and fly into the pool.

"In good use," She said with a grin and Louis gasped as he pulled himself out of the pool and ran over to her, wrapping his arms around her and getting her clothes wet as he hugged her, she gave a feeble protest and Louis let her go laughing before walking into the house.

He was hit with the smells of the bolognaise and the sight of Harry serving up all the bowls and both were pretty great. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed one of the bowls as he grinned at Harry and leant against the counter.

"I'm not going to find a leaf in mine am I?" He asked him.

"Yeah, I put one in yours just for the fun of it, but it was one I found outside. Probably poisonous." Harry said to him as everyone began taking bowls.

"Awh, thank you. That's so thoughtful." Louis said getting up to sit on the counter as people began taking seats around the room and a few walked outside with theirs. As Louis started eating it was very evident that Harry excelled greatly in cooking and it was possibly the best thing he'd eaten since coming into the house.

"Fuck, Harry." He said.

"Yeah, everyone already knows you want to. Don't have to say it." Niall said looking in the pan. "Can I have some more?"

"Get out of here," Louis said kicking Nialls bum. He still had a half bowl left and Harry simply laughed. "This is so good,"

"Even though I poisoned it?"

"If I died with this as my last meal, I wouldn't complain." Louis said as he continued eating. Harry looked pleased with himself and when Louis finished he put his plate in the sink and sighed happily.

They went to the smoking area when Harry finished and were joined with Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie and Jade.  Louis dropped his head against the back of the chair and he grinned as Liam and Zayn were trying to have a thumb war.

"Stop cheating," Liam whined as Zayn moved his thumb out of the way and Louis snorted before Harry had taken his hand and positioned them to play.

Louis moved to get comfortable and face Harry as they moved their thumbs. Their thumbs wrestles for a bit and Louis kept getting distracted as Harrys tongue would come out while he was concentrating on their thumbs.

"This is difficult for me, you have longer thumbs." Louis pouted, he was quick to move his thumb out of the way and Harry huffed.

Neither of them ended up winning and instead they lay on the smoking area laughing as Zayn and Liams thumb war started getting more like wrestling.

"I won Leeroy, admit it," Zayn said laughing.

"Never!" Liam returned and finally they seemed to calm down enough to sit back down normally. Louis chuckled at them and smiled as talk turned to what school had been like for them all.

"It was a pretty shit time actually," Liam said. "Got bullied quite a bit,"

"Well, you've got us now." Niall said. "No need to worry about bullies again." Everyone nodded their agreement and Louis thought back to the hesitant Liam who first came into the house. He'd become much more social with them and seemed happier and Louis couldn't help but be glad they'd made him feel at home enough to come out of his shell a bit. Not that Liam was a turtle.

"Thanks guys," He smiled and it was pure and honest and it made Louis smile too. Harry wrapped an arm around Louis' shoulder smiling around at the others and Louis put his head onto Harrys shoulder and got comfortable.

The rest of them had pretty decent school times, Louis told them about being in all his productions and about being suspended for mooning the school. They talked for hours laughing and reminiscing. By the time Louis next looked away from the group, it was pitch black outside, the lights in the house were dim and there was no one about and it was then he realised just how tired he felt.

"Guys what's the time?" He asked and Zayn looked at his watch. His eyebrows rose almost comically and Perrie looked up from where her head was rested on Zayns shoulder.

"Almost three in the morning," he said.

"What?" They all asked moving to start getting up.

"We're going to fail so hard getting up tomorrow morning." Louis groaned.

"I hope the challenge isn't too physical." Harry muttered. Louis stood up his legs completely gone to sleep and they made their way inside trying to stay as quiet as possible as they made their way in the bedroom.

It took a while for them all to get themselves ready for and get into bed and by the time Louis got in bed he was drifting off immediately. He only briefly noticed when Harry pulled him so his back was against Harrys chest before he was dead to the world.

A/N

Hello again.

Where are you from dear reader?

I'm from England as some of you may already know... It would be cool to know if there's someone reading from across the world.

So yesterday at work I only went and gave myself concussion. I swear my clumsy curse is getting slowly worse. Future me, I'm scared to know how bad it is.

I brained myself on a door frame and I now have a lump and bruise which I keep accidentally hitting when I face-palm myself... I should stop but I'm constantly doing things to face-palm over. It's a vicious circle and speaking of which,

When It happened I started going in circles, "we're going in circles, dizzies all it makes us... sorry) and waving my arms about because I thought I may have bitten through my tongue. Its okay though and then I had to sit down a while because my vision went weird and was blurry for about 24 hours.

That's why I haven't uploaded sooner...

I'm better now and need to just be wrapped in bubble wrap and just stay at my laptop writing for the rest of my life.

Keep Calm and Be as Weird as You Like

Lana x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.8K 613 16
Louis is a ballet dancer, Harry dedicates his life to make ponte shoes.  Harry and Louis have everything: youth, friends, family, the job of the...
64.1K 2K 1
Louis is depressed. Nobody accepts him, nobody likes him. That is, until he meets his next door neighbor, Harry Styles. (Larry Stylinson One Shot)
10.1K 400 25
When the boys are given a full week off from work, paparazzi, and crazy fans a lot happens. What happens when Harry falls hard for fellow bandmate Lo...