Hιѕ Hero (Saitama X Wife!Read...

By Lexsssu

Behind every great man is a great woman, that's how the saying goes. But how can that apply to our favorite b... More

Safe & Sound
Mrs. Saitama
He Ships It
From 2 To 3
Your Dork
Strength To Protect
Only Human
Come Back
Forgotten Date
Secret To Strength
Something Wonderful
Controlled Chaos
Family Jewels
The First Step
Steamed Egg
Raison D'etre (Special Chapter#1)
Just Be Friends?
Snek-blocked
Genos' Resolve
Your Family
Not-So-Sweet Mask
In Another World (Special Chapter#2)
His Arms, Your Home
Adoption of a Toaster
Everything Stays
You Could Be
The Benefits of Konbu
Prelude to Disaster
Not Alone Anymore
Dire Situation
Hidden Power
She Won't Say It
Aftershock
Home
Calm Before the Storm
Stay
Despair and Hope
Mini-Saitama (Special Chapter#3)
The Cost of Kindess
Sorrow
For You
Someone to Live For
To Be a Hero
Helpless
Discovery
Enough
Stay Alive
Smile
Son
Selfless
Fragments
Too Casual
Birth of A Hero
Conviction
2018 New Year's Special
Potential
Ironic
His Hero
"Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Lucky (Special Story#4)

Is This the End?

22.7K 1.2K 151
By Lexsssu

The heat was searing.

You could feel the acid splashing against your back, burning through your clothes and skin.

You wanted to scream, but the pain was too great and just staying conscious as your body was being melted took all your energy.

Vision blurring, scorching heat and unbearable pain spreading, and consciousness fading.

The mere act of smiling reassuringly at the horrified young girl whom you saved was taking all your remaining energy.

The screams of civilians and Genos' shouts were barely audible to your ears.

So this is how you were going to die?

You never even got to see Saitama one last time...

But if you were to perhaps survive and the situation happened again, you would do it again and again if it meant being able to protect others.

Saitama was right. You really had too big of a heart, didn't you?

As your burnt and scarred body hit the ground, you couldn't help but relish the coolness of the cement.

Or maybe that was just because you've become numb already?

Either way, you welcomed the cool relief that slowly enveloped your whole body. Unaware that, the cement was not the cause of the relief your body was receiving, but rather from the pink light that emanated from within you and slowly wrapped around your body in what seemed to be a protective embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
11.4K 216 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
6.3K 195 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...
204K 4.1K 58
Holy god I have horrible story descriptions forgive me Saitama and Tatsumaki: two completely different people, who both have odd lifestyles. A guarde...