ZERRIE : Unknowingly His

By AnamQureshi1D

Running away from her past, Perrie thought she had finally moved on. But little did she knew, she was walking... More

INTRODUCTION
Zayn Malik WTH...!!!
Girls day out
First day with Jerk
Late Again
Italy
Pink Hairs
Love Hurts
Home Sweet Home
Eiffel Tower
Gigi Hadid
Kissing the Stranger
WTH Happened Last Night..??
Lunch
Gossip
Trust Me..!!
Alex Who..??
Serious Talk
Proposal..??
Guilty
Back to work
Emma
Practise makes the Person better
Performance
Syco Music Signed Us
Glory Day
New York City
Charlie Puth
Brits Award
Drunk Confession
Secret is out
Jealousy
One Direction Concert
Crazy Date
Confronting Emma
Nightmare
Victoria Secret
Wedding
Wedding outfits
Epilogue
Author Note

Pregnant

730 24 7
By AnamQureshi1D

PERRIE P.O.V

Its being a month since we got married. Life had been changed drastically. And the biggest change in our life is.

I am Pregnant...

I am pregnant. I dont know how Zayn will react to the news because we had not even prepared for kids. Yesterday I brought the test which was suggested by girls. I was puking and feeling dizzy alot from last two weeks not to forget the weird carvings.

As predicted the test came positive. Today I am gonna tell Zayn about it. I think he will be happy cause he love kids alot.

Zayn had informed me that he will pick me up at 7 p.m. for the One Direction concert.

Yes we are going to attend the concert today. Zayn and boys had been on good terms from the time we got married.

I think they were upset with him for what he did to me. Anyways thats in the past and I dont wanna dig into it.

I got ready as fast as I can when I heard the main door open indicating that he is home.

"Hey babe" I kissed me on his cheeks.

"You are looking gorgeous." He was checking me out shamelessly.

"Thank you.!" I blushed. See he still have that effect on me.

He pulled me into his arms as he kissed my neck making me shiver.

"Zayn.." I mumbled.

"Hmmm" he said still kissing on my neck.

"Stop. We will be late." He groaned as I pulled away giggling.

"Lets go." I dragged him out with me. I was so excited as always.

Zayn was blabbering about how he is better than the boys. I know he was just teasing me because I was always overprotective about boys.

He pulled his car into the private parking. I didnt even waited for him to open my door. I just ran out of the car and looped my hand in his as we walked into the VIP section.

I saw Eleanor Standing with some girls I waved at her as I made my way towards her.

"Oh my God Pezz..!!! I missed you..!!" El hugged me so tight. She greeted Zayn.

"I missed you too El." Tears had clouded by eyes.

"Why are you crying..??" El asked. Zayn looked at me worriedly.

"What happened baby..??" Oh no.

"I am fine. Its just I had seen her after so long." I half lied. I cant just tell him that I am pregnant and its just hormones in the middle of a concert.

He nodded not satisfied with my answer. "Can you stay with El. I will be back soon." He left me with El which I was greatful I need to catchup with her.

"So..?? You are pregnant..??" I looked at her shocked.

"How do you know..?" She smirked at me.

"Girl I your hormones are all over you." She chuckled.

"He dont know about it.?"

"No I just found out yesterday it self." I said honestly.

"By the way congrats babe I am so happy for you." She hugged me once again.

"So you and Louis.?" I raised my eyebrow at her as she blushed.

"Yeah he needed me and I needed him after all those years of staying apart we decided to get bact together." She smiled. I am glad that Louis had listened to his heart.

The boys made their way on the stage. People started to scream their names. I dont know where the hell Zayn is.

Music started playing as Harry started to sing his part. The song was 'story of my life'.

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain,
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days.

Harry went back as Liam came into the front.
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones,
It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone.

Suddenly the lights were dimmed as Zayn's part started to play in his voice. Girls were going crazy chanting his name.
And I'll be gone gone tonight

He came on the stage and hugged the boys. They all were smiling as they stand in a row Zayn in the middle as he sing.
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holdin' on too tight
With nothing in between

I felt my heart warmed up as I saw them together once again. I started to tear up at the side of them all. Blame my hormones but this is like dream come alive. El side hugged me as she rubbed my arm soothingly.

The story of my life I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm and time...
Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

They all sing together causing the audience to scream in delight.
The story of my life I give her hope
I spend her love until she's broke inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Niall came forward with his guitar
Written on these walls are the colours that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning now, I'll see us in the light upon a hill
Although I am broken my heart is untamed stillx

Louis waved at us. El blowed a kiss to him.
And I'll be gone gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm and time...
Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope
I spend her love until she's broke inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Zayn directed his eyes towards me as he sang the next part.
And I been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm and time...
Is frozen

The story of my life I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love until she's broke inside (until she's broke inside)
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Harry was the one to end the song.
The story of my life

They all were in group hug after that they clicked some selfie with fans and gave them autograph.

We were scooted out to the backstage with some bodygaurds. They boys were still hugging eachother smiling widely.

"Hi boys" El said to them as we approached them.

"What a pleasant surprise..!!" Harry exclaimed engulfeing me and El in hug.

"Hey atleast let me hug anyone of them." Niall said pulling my arm.

"Go away Nialler.!!" Harry said. We all were laughing and chatting. When a guy approached us with some parcel in his hand.

"Mr and Mrs. Malik..?"

"Yes we are.!" Zayn said.

"Here is the parcel for you Sir." He asked Zayn to sign as he went away.

"Had you ordered something Pezz..??" Zayn asked me. I said no.

He unwrapped the box as he opened it I all gasped. El squeezed my hand I think she had ordered this cake.

"Wow lad this cake look delicious can I have a piece of it..??" Niall gave his puppy dog eyes. But Zayn was still staring at the cake.

"Shit Perrie you are pregnant..!!" Harry yelled. Zayn head snapped up to me waiting for me to answer. Niall had already stolen one shoe from the cake.

"Yes" i whispered.

"What..?? Come again..!!" Zayn said with no expression on his face.

"Yes I am pregnant." I said and started to cry. Their was a silence for a while.

"Oh My God..!! You are pregnant...I am going to be a dad..!!!" Zayn jumped up and hugged me tightly. Everyone was cheering for us.

"You are happy..??" I asked.

"I cant be more happy baby..!!!" He kissed me as I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 363 35
Perrie Edwards is an 18 year old girl. She has finished her last year at high school and looks forward spending her summer with her boyfriend Zayn an...
14.3K 1.2K 38
แดขแด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡/แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx Perrie Edwards moves to a London Academy from a small school in South Shields. She was forced to leave all of her...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
125K 2.8K 31
[Completed] Zayn Malik has been dumped. hard to believe right? But it's the truth. Perrie and Zayn have been growing apart, and finally Perrie could...