Shy hero love (an izuku x shy...

By kiku1512

You are a student at U.A and you've meet great people with great quirks but...when you meet izuku midoriya,he... More

Meeting izuku
~Talent Show rehearsal ~
Voting
This book won!
~The Date~
(A/N)
(A/N)

Getting to know class 1-A

1.8K 33 0
By kiku1512

You were entering the U.A and your class was 1-A,you were nervous that the people here might not like you,but you had hope in yoursef..so..you entered and people stopped talking and saw me,and I sit down on my desk and a girl waked up to me and said "hi!,in Urarraka!,¿your new huh?" I said "h-hi,im (Y/N),¡n-nice to m-meet you Urarraka!" she said "¡I hope we become great friends!" and I nodded then everyone said hi to me and introduced me there names...but...one boy with green hair and eyes that didn't welcomed me,I said "h-hi!"..and that's were it all began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
601K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...