Band Imagines

By RZKRammsteinEngel

Just some imagines I write for fun More

Marilyn Manson 1 (part 1)
Frank Iero X Gerard Way (Pre MCR AU)
CC Coma for Abby
Marilyn Manson part 2
A Very Special Valentine's Day ~ Alex Gaskarth Pt 1
Amy Lee (You're Best Friends But You Love Her)
You're going through a tough time and he helps you through it /Angelo Parente
Your First Christmas Together // Ashley Purdy
The Forgotten // Billie Joe Armstrong
You're Going Through A Tough Time PT 2 // Angelo Parente
You Meet His 'Brothers' // Gerard Way
Song He Dedicates To You // Preferance
I Love The Real You // Lexxi Foxxx (Travis Haley)
Nightmare// Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan
Make Me Feel Better// Alex Gaskarth
Author's Note
Stay By My Side//Dimebag Darrell
Even After So Long? //Ash Costello & Jimmy Sullivan
Guess what!?
Requests?
Well guys...
White Knight and Rebel Love
We're Like A Silent Movie, And It's Easier That Way// Craig Jones
A Little Shameless Promotion Never Hurt Anyone
Looks That Kill//Ashley Purdy
Song They Dedicate To You Pt. 2
Darlin, Don't Be Afraid // Jinxx
Author's Note!

Don't You Try To Hide With Those Angel Eyes// Ash Costello

257 5 0
By RZKRammsteinEngel

*Ash's POV*
I'd been staying with my friend Vannah for a little while now, seeing as I was off tour until summer. My eyes looked up as she walked up, sitting down on the couch next to me. I'd never considered seeing her as more than a friend, but my now ex-boyfriend Jimmy had thought that I did which was partially the reason I was here. "Ash?" "Yeah Vannah?" I asked, setting my book down to look up at her. "I've got a problem.." "What's up? Relationship problems?" "Kind of.. There's a girl I really like, and I'm not sure that she likes me back." "What girl would be stupid enough to not like you?" "She's not stupid.. I just don't think she thinks of me as anything more than a friend. Downfall of her being straight I guess.." She said quietly, looking up at me sadly. "Why don't you tell her how you feel, then figure out if she likes you back or not?" "I... I wish I'd thought of that sooner..." I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "Any girl'd be lucky to have you Vannah.." She buried her head in my neck like she'd done so many times before, though I never minded. "I don't even know if she likes girls.." Vannah said softly as I rubbed her back. "Ask her.. It won't do you any harm to just call her or walk up to her and ask." I say, pressing a friendly kiss to the top of her head. She pulled away and studied my face, taking a breath as if she was nervous about something. "Ash, do you like girls?" "I... I never thought about it, so I'm not really sure." 'Maybe she's just practicing...' I thought, raising my eyebrow slightly. "And how do you think of me?" "You're my best friend, but if I figured myself out I'd date you." I said, she blushed and let a small smile form on her lips. She leaned up, wrapped an arm behind my neck and studied my eyes. "Would you mind if I tried something?" "Go for it.." Her eyes closed as she leaned forward, kissing me softly. My own eyes closed as a small gasp escaped my lips, one of my hands snaking up to the back of her neck. I moved her onto my lap, pulling away after what seemed like no time at all. "Ash?" "Yeah?" "Please... Be mine?" I blush slightly, kissing her lovingly for a few seconds. "Of course."

{A/N: This is for TheAfterOfNevermore, firstly because I promised it to you; secondly because you are so amazing and wonderful, I don't know what kind of person I'd be without you in my life. Trust me when I say that this is going to be the first of many for you.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 378 24
Title explains it all :)) REQUESTS CLOSED ||WARNING DOES CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE & TRIGERING CONTENT||
9.4K 244 38
I am SOOOO glad to still be doing these! Thank for all your support on my other MJ ImagInes books.
105K 1.5K 61
Read One shot requests about some awesome bands. If you want one just meassage me when request are open and you'll have a story in no time. Enjoy and...
415K 9.2K 107
I will write imagines/preferences for bands like; 5 seconds of summer All Time Low Asking Alexandria A Day To Remember Black Veil Brides Bring Me The...