Utaite b's Love Scenario!!

By fuwacino

Utaite BL stories. Range from all different pairings! Feel free to give suggestions. This is not in anyway me... More

Contents
Scenario1: No Longer Alone (SoraMafu) (Part 1)
No Longer Alone (Part 2)
Quick Question!!
Scenario2:Shall we Play this Game of Love?(Refreshing!) (Isubokuro x Sou)[Part1]

No Longer Alone (Soramafu) Final Part

325 17 35
By fuwacino

The last of this story is here!! There was actually a lot I wanted to write but it would make this very long....This "book" was suppose to be several 1 chapter stories but I am thinking some of the stories would be the length of 1 or 2 books(if I made it as a comic).....So! I will speed up the events going on from now on! Please enjoy No Longer Alone to the very end....!!!

---------[This is school now...the pov is soraru ]-------

"Hey hey, doesn't it seem like Student President Soraru is even closer to Vice Prez Neru?!?!?"

"I know! I know!! What could have happened?!?!"

"Ehh.....are they homo?"

"But don't they look so good together....."

"Hey heeey, There seems to be a lot of rumors about us Soraru....someone realized?!?! Even though I haven't done anything at school...."

"It's a nuisance."

"Ehh.....you really think so? ......hey, Soraru. Kiss me here."

"What?"

"I said kiss me here."

"No. We're at school Neru."

"Ahh, but this is the student body office. There is no one around. The other members left alreadyy. Come on, no one will see us. Hey, we're lovers right?"

"........" (walks over to Neru)

"nn......" (Kiss noise now)

(Door opens)

"Um, Soraru? Are you there? I have to tell you somet----" (Mafumafu)

"Wuaa?!" (trys to get away from Neru)

(Neru holds Soraru's head, still kissing)

"A...A-ah, It seems I have bothered you. I will go now!" (run out of the room)

"Wait! This is not what it looks like!! Mafumafu!! Listen to me!" (Soraru run after Mafumafu)

(Neru grabs Soraru hand)

"Don't go after him. You are my lover. I am a higher status then him right?"

" HE IS CRYING AGAIN I CANNOT JUST STAND HERE WHILE A FRIEND IS HURT!!!!"

Crying.....again? Huh?! Again?? This....happened before...? Something I can't seem to remember?? ......?????

(Soraru falls to the ground, holding sides of his head)

"I....I have to go! Sorry Neru!"

(Running after Mafumafu)

"Wait! Let me speak!"

"There's nothing I need to hear! I know it already!"

"Please! Just once more. After this if you wish I will never speak to you again!"

(Mafumafu stops)

"...haahh....haaah...." (Soraru catching his breath)

" I....I am lover with Neru. I'm sorry I did not tell you before. All those times I ignored you....I'm so so sorry."

"Who confessed...?"

"....Neru did. I decided to agree since he has done so much for me. Ever since I woke up in the hospital....ah. You don't know this....it seems I got into an accident last year. My past before I woke up....I cannot recall."

"Yea....I know...."

"Wha- How? Ah...maybe Neru told you?"

"The cat's name.....I have decided...."

".........?"

" Mayuki. Written as 真 (middle) and冬 (snow) [真冬 is also pronounced as Mafuyu, Mafumafu's name]. Because it's a girl but you said it reminded you of me. I.....wanted that every time you were with the cat, you would think of me...."

Mayuki......

"Well, that's all....so...be happy ok? I won't allow for sadness!! Goodbye Soraru. The time we spent will be forever in my heart. " (run)

"Wait! Mafumafu! Stop! Please....come back...."

----[mafumafu pov]---

Haa......haa.....so Soraru picked Neru....how foolish could I be to think I'd have a chance after all this time....

"Mafumafu? Whoa, h-hey are you alright?"

"Amatsuki....."

"Why are you crying?"

".....Soraru....Soraru is going out with Neru...."

"Wait, that rumour was true?! Damn, I hate that guy! How can he do this to you?!"

"......"

"I'm going to pound some sense into that Student President just you watch me!"

"No....amatsuki....it's all right....I just want to be alone right now...."

"....Alright then...tell me if you need anything ok?"

It's not Amatsuki's fault....or Soraru's even....it's all mine....

------
"Hey!"

"?"

"I heard you're going out with the Vice President guy. "

"....."

"You hurt Mafumafu so bad....I will never forgive you. "

"?!"

"If you get near him again, you know what's going to happen!"

[soraru pov]
I.....I hurt him....but I did the right thing though....didn't I? I owe Neru so much...and I like him too....but then why....why can't I stop this pain in my chest?!

"Ah! There you are darling! I was looking for you after you ran off. By the way, what happened to the boy?"

"Neru..."

"Well, that's that. Nothing you can do about it. You are going out with me after all. "

"....."

"Hey! I have a great idea! Let's hang out after school at my house okaay? Don't forget!"

Mafumafu......

-------[mafumafu pov]----

"Sniff....sniff.."

"Come on Mafumafu! You can't just cry all day! I know he was special to you but he's taken! You can't do anything about it!"

"......."

"Hey.....how about you go out with me...?"

".....to where?"

"Eh? I mean in a lovers sense. Do you want to be my lover?"

Huh??? Amatsuki....wants to go out....with me??? He....likes me??

"I won't ever cheat. I'll be there with you whenever you want. And for sure, I swear I won't let you be lonely!"

But....maybe he can make me happy....

".....alright...."

"For real?! You will!? I'm so happy!!! This...this is like a dream!!! Thank you thank you Mafumafu!!! I promise to make you happy."

-----[soraru pov, at Neru's house]-----

"Hey....you aren't still angry at what happened with Mafumafu are you?"

"......"

"Well....I'll take a shower now while you're still brooding."

[looking around the room]

Eh? What is this box? There's a lot of things in here. A test sheet? It's mine? Wow I got perfect! A handkerchief? It has my name to. Why does Neru have all these things? I don't remember giving anything like this, actually I don't remember owning any of this. ?! A hand phone...? There's new messages....they are from Mafumafu?! Neru has been messaging Mafumafu??  I didn't hear anything about it!

"Hello! Thanks for saving me again! I think I'll try to be stronger now"

"I got 98 on a test!!! It's not nearly as perfect as your scores but I'm doing my best!"

"Congratulations on graduating!!! To be honest I'll be sad we have to part but wait for me ok? To tell you the truth, that day I met you changed my entire world. I'd still be trapped in darkness and never learn happiness if it weren't for you. That's why I am so glad you were born and I met you in my lifetime. Keep in touch during the summer ok~?"

"I am so glad you were born and I met you in my life"

The contact...?

"Skyrururu"

So.....it seems this person is the person that Mafumafu loves....why do I feel so disappointed...?

"It's been a while. How come you don't reply back? I miss you a lot."

"How are you? Are you doing alright? I think of you every day..."

So it seems the person stopped messaging Mafumafu back....that's such a mean thing to do knowing how much you meant to him...

[DONT HURT HIM!!]

?! What was that?? I....I'm remembering something?!

[ArE yOu ok?]      [WhAt'5 yOur NaM3?]
     [Mafumafu.....]

I......I.......I knew Mafumafu from the past.... I saved him....and....I'm still forgetting something important! What is it?! I need to know!! I....I......

....love him....

But it's too late....I hurt him...not once but twice. There's no way he still wants to be with me. No way....

[door opens]

"What are you doing Soraru..? Oh....oh...oh no....this...this is...look....haaah....I'll tell you everything I know."

"After some time in your third year of middle school, all you would talk about is Mafumafu. Nonstop really. Your mind was filled with that guy and I couldn't help wishing you'd stop looking at him. And then....you got in the accident. As they were hauling you to the hospital you said "I have to find him. I have to find him and tell him-" and passed out. When you woke up you had no recollection of him or anyone really. Do you remember? You said to me at that time "I have to find him. There's something I need to say. I don't remember who or what I want to say but I have to do it. " I took advantage of the fact that you didn't remember to get you to look at me but....it seems even now your mind is still full of that guy. Feelings can't be forced on someone, that's what you taught me. Soraru, you need to go. Do what's right for you. I already knew from the beginning you didn't love me, so go to the one you do love and patch things up. Go now! Before I change my mind"

"Thanks....Neru "

I love you I love you I love you so much I can't stand it Mafumafu....I'm coming!!

--------[mafumafu pov]------

I'm going out with Amatsuki....

"Mafumafu!!!"

Soraru?! It can't be! Why would he be in front of my house?!

"Please go away. I have nothing to say to you. "

"I remember everything! How I stopped you from the bullies! How much I loved you then and now! I'm such a fool for not realizing my feelings sooner!!"

"But it's too late now!! I...I am already going out with Amatsuki....I'm giving all my feelings to him..."

"....."

"......no..."

"?"

"Is this what you really want!!! Do you think you will be happier with him?! Don't ignore your heart feelings and make the mistake that I did!!!"

"I'm not making a mistake!! What if you forget again and never remember me!? I won't be able to handle the crushing pain for a second time!!! With Amatsuki there's no way he'll forget!!"

"THATS NOT TRUE!!! I forgot you but I remembered you again right?! No matter how many times, even if the world would end, I'll remember you one hundred times more than I'll forget!! The fact I am standing here speaking with you is the proof!! If I forget you I'll remember you all over again and these feelings of mine will be magnified by a thousand!!"

?!?!?!?!?!

"....can I really believe in those words?"[tears]

"Yes!! I promise you beyond the end of time! But it seems my words won't reach you, that's fine with me. As long as you are happy Mafumafu, living the life that you want, that's good enough for me. I've said what I wanted to say so I'll leave you in peace now."

He's leaving?! No! No no no no no! I can't let this lifetime chance pass by!! I'm so sorry Amatsuki but I need Soraru!!

"Wait!"

"?!"

"I....ever since that moment I loved you. Even if I tried to erase these feelings, they overflow and come back. As much as I wanted to, but a life without you in it would be too sad for me!"

"....are you saying that you want to be with me?"

"Yes!! Soraru I love you so please stay by my side!!"

"I was thinking just the same. "

[hug of course]

"I love you Soraru "

"I love you Mafumafu "

"In a few years I'll graduate from university and have a great job and when that time comes, will you live with me?"

"Without a doubt!!"

[hug and kiss]

---------
"So you decided to go with Soraru after all huh?"

"....sorry Amatsuki...."

"Well, if you're happy that's all right. I really did love you. "

"Yes, I will treasure those feelings...."

-----
"Ahhh I knew this would happen if I told you darling!! I'd lose you to my biggest rival!!! Why did you have to poke around my rooooom!!! Argh..."

"Hahaha Neru don't be like that..."

"A-and Neru! You can't call Soraru darling anymore!! T-that's reserved for me!!"

"What about honey?"

"No!!"

"What about precious?"

"No!!"

"Baby?"

"Definitely not!!!"

"Hahaha"

"Don't laugh Soraru!!"

-------[time slip]------

"What are you looking at Mafumafu?"

"Just some old photographs."

"You looked so handsome back then!!"

"Hey! I still do!!"

"Of course you do~"

"I never thought we would still be together "

"Don't say that. I'll be there with you no matter what we will be in the future"

And now we both are no longer alone.

[END]

That's all for No Longer Alone thank you all so much for reading till the end!! It took almost half a year to finish this it feels like I've actually made a book hahaha...if possible I'd like to make this into a comic in the future when I get better at drawing boys and backgrounds so look out for it alright? I think the speech patterns of Soraru and Mafumafu have changed over the course of the story due to the large gaps of when I write it so I forget how they speak...sorry for that. If anyone has comments or suggestions feel free to tell me!! See you in the next scenario
This has been Mitou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

137K 3.2K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 50.6K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
301K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...