Hand In Hand

By jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... More

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)
Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)

11.6K 271 26
By jellyjesss1313

********Picture of Chris's 14 year old sister Bailee to the right!!!**************

Bailee walked in right as we pulled away, Ally took a step back embarrassed.  

"Here" 

Bailee said handing her a glass of water and some medicine. 

She took it and then walked out of the bathroom and back into my room a little shaky. 

I saw her put her hand to her head in the spot where she had her concussion and surgey. 

OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT! 

"Ah shit!" 

I yelled running to her. 

"How's your head? Does it hurt? Oh my god. I forgot. DAMMIT!"

I yelled angrily. How could I do that?! Her head is probably in pain! 

"What's wrong with her head?" 

Bailee asked. I looked at her for a second. 

"She had a concussion last week and went into surgery to stop the bleeding." 

I said looking back at Ally. 

"I-Uhm, I should be fine Chris, it's just a little achy and stuff." 

She said looking at the ground. 

"And stuff?" 

I asked. 

"I'm fine. I swear." 

She said still not looking at me. 

"Ally I need you to tell me how bad it is. Does it just ache?" 

I asked as her eyes met mine. 

"It hurts but I'm okay, I'm just a little dizzy." 

She said acting like it was nothing. 

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair while sitting on the edge of my bed. 

I looked up at Ally who was staring at the ground again. But when I looked over at Bailee, she was crying. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(FEEL LIKE SWITCHING IT BACK TO ALLY'S POV, I LOVE HER POV's THE BEST)

Ally's POV: 

I was looking at the floor as Chris was sitting on his bed worrying as usual. I glanced at him and saw he was looking at Bailee, when I turned to see her tear streaked face my heart stopped. I ran to her quickly not even caring that my stupid head ached and I could barely walk straight and hugged her tightly. She sniffed and wiped her eyes. 

"I'm sorry." 

She said as I took a step back. 

"I'll leave you two alone." 

She said turning around to leave. 

After she left I turned around to see Chris looking at me like he was thinking. 

"What do you want to do tonight?" 

He asked. 

"Do I have to go home?" 

I asked not wanting to leave. He shook his head no. 

"You can stay here but what are you going to tell your mom?" 

He asked. 

"I'm at Macy's" 

I said as he got up and walked to the bathroom and then turned around motioning with a finger for me to come with him. He pulled a rag out from a drawer and ran it under cold water. His hands grabbed my waist lifting me effortlessly onto the counter top. He stood in between my legs leaning on the edge of the counter. His hand cupped my cheek as he gently stroked my face with the rag. It hurt a little but he was acting like I was so fragile, like I could crumble to pieces any second. 

"Am I hurting you?" 

He asked as I shook my head no. I got dizzy and regretted shaking my head. I squinted my eyes as pain shot through my head again. 

"You ok?" 

He asked. 

I looked at him and shook my head yes so gently so it wouldn't hurt again. 

"It wasn't you, it was my head but I'm fine." 

I said in case he thought he hurt me. 

"Do you want an ice pack?" 

He asked and I smiled. 

"No I swear I'm okay. Stop worrying." 

I said rolling my eyes. 

"I have reasons to worry." 

He said as I bit my lip looking at his eyes as he focused on cleaning the blood and dirt from my face. 

Then his eyes met mine and he stopped rubbing the rag on my face. I smiled at him happily as my eyes lowered to his lips. He leaned in and kissed me as all the pain in my body, all the memories of Matt, all of the stress going on melted away for about 3 seconds. He pulled away and looked at my eyes. I could see it. I could see it in his eyes. He didn't even have to say it. Love. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailee's POV: 

I left the room wiping my eyes that were full of tears. Ally seemed so nice, I can see why Chris cares about her so much but I CAN'T SEE WHY SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO HURT HER! More tears came falling down my face as I made my way up the stairs to the kitchen. I stopped when I heard my mom and dad talking about something. I did my best to make myself look like I hadn't been crying and I walked into the kitchen. 

"Young lady we need to talk." 

My dad said angrily. 

"Ugghh what now?" 

I asked annoyed. 

"Your grades are slipping again. Your teacher sent us an email and we are not happy." 

My mom said shaking her head. 

"It's not my fault mom!! It's hard okay? You try having dyslexia and fucking going to school every day barely understanding half the shit in front of your eyes!" 

I yelled waving my hands in the air. 

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" 

My dad yelled stepping closer. 

"Just leave me alone." 

I said walking past my mom. 

"Bailee don't you dare leave this room we are not finished!" 

She yelled angrily. 

I sighed and turned around. 

"We think it's best if we try to find another tutor." 

Dad said as my frown deepened. 

"NO! It never helps! They are all a waste of money! I GIVE UP OKAY? I'm just fucking retarded and there is no help! Don't waste your time." 

I said turning around angrily. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my mom heading towards the basement door. 

"Where are you going?!" 

I yelled. 

"To talk to Chris?"  

She said confused. 

"He's in the shower." 

I said as she turned around. Phewf. 

When she left the kitchen I ran to the basement door and down the steps. After going through all of the rooms and hallways in our huge basement I made it to his room. I opened the door gently and then regretted it. I should have knocked. Oh well. I quietly took a couple of steps into his room and didn't see them. I looked to the right and saw them in the bathroom. She was sitting on the counter and he was standing in front of her cleaning her bruises with a rag. Their eyes locked and he stopped rubbing her face with the rag. 

You can see it in a girls smile when she's in love. You can see it in a guy's eyes. I could see it in both of them. She smiled at him happily and he just looked at her so softly and then he kissed her. They are so in love. 

When they pulled away they were looking at each other so I just backed out of the room and knocked on the door as if I never even came in. I walked in and Chris turned quickly to see it was me. 

"Chris mom is coming down. I told her you were in the shower but she will probably be back down soon." 

I said letting him know. 

"Okay." 

He said getting his hands wet under the sink and then rubbing his hair making it look wet. 

"There I showered." 

He said as he dried his hands off and put his hands on Ally's waist lifting her easily down from the counter. Aw. 

"You can just wait in here when they come in." 

He said to her and she nodded. I turned towards the door. 

"I'll text you when she is coming." 

I said and then closed the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV:

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Bailee texted me. 

-She's coming- 

I put it back in my pocket and turned to Ally. 

"Just sit in here quietly until she is gone." 

I said about to close the door. 

"Oh and I'm 100% positive they would let you stay here. It's just if they see what he did to you they will ask a million questions and you told me you don't want anyone to know." 

I said as she nodded smiling and I closed the door. 

I went over and changed into a different shirt so it would seem like I showered. 

"Christopher?" 

My mom said with a knock on the door. 

"Come in." 

I said pulling my shirt down as she came in. 

She walked over and sat down on the edge of my bed.  

"It's nothing important I just wanted to talk to you." 

She said as I looked at her weirdly. 

"Just to talk? About what?" 

"Well you don't really tell us much anymore. You've been off a lot, I know you were with Ally when you were at the hospital those nights but it's not just then. You are never home and I know you aren't ALWAYS with her." 

She said trailing off. 

"I just don't want you to start doing it again. I want you to stay out of that stuff and those boys. That's why we moved here. For you to get a new start and so Bailee could learn easier." 

She said shaking her head worried. 

"Mom, I promise you I'm clean. I haven't done it and I never plan on doing it again." 

I said as she looked up at me. 

"Yeah well did ya plan on doing it last year? I'm sure it just came to you unplanned." 

She said as I snapped. 

"Mom I'm clean I swear!" 

I said running my hands through my hair. 

"Okay okay." 

She said quieting down. 

"You know I just care about you and don't want to see you doing stupid things." 

She said as I nodded. 

"So Alllyyy.... You and her? Are you two like, together?" 

She said smiling. 

I rolled my eyes smiling as I nodded. 

"Well that's amazing! I can't wait to meet her this weekend. What's she like?" 

She said a little too excited. 

"Calm down sheesh." 

I said chuckling. 

"She's amazing mom, you'll love her." 

"I better like her." 

She said laughing. 

"She loves to dance and draw, she's shy only sometimes and really smart." 

I said as her smile got bigger. 

"What color is her hair?" 

She asked. 

"Blonde." 

"Eyes?" 

"Moomm." 

I groaned. 

She laughed for a couple seconds. 

"Green." 

I answered as she smiled at me. 

"Favorite food?" 

"Chicken Quesadillas." 

I said rolling my eyes. 

"Favorite color?" 

She asked heading to the door. 

I laughed and before she left I yelled. 

"Blue." 

The door closed and I ran to the bathroom. I opened the door and she was standing there. 

"Did you hear any of that?" 

I asked as she smiled. 

"So I'm amazing huh?" 

She said laughing. 

"Yeah you are." 

I said as her smile faded. 

"What's this your mom was talking about before me though, the trouble and a fresh start coming here?" 

She asked as my heart sped up. Shit if I tell her will she still like me? I've changed though, she'll understand... Right? 

"Well I, uhm. Come here." 

I said grabbing her hands pulling her towards me as I walked backwards and we sat on the bed. 

"I used to do stupid stuff last year, It was so dumb and you don't know how much I regret it." 

I said as she looked like she was waiting for me to say something. 

"Me and my friends used to party a lot and do illegal stuff. We got tired of all that and started fighting. We would find a group of people and street fight. We all got pretty good and won every time. I started to like winning and wanted to do it on my own. I always won... always, but one time...I didn't win. I was with this guy and he's pretty good, my friends told me I could do it so I did. The guys bet a lot of money on me and I lost. I felt so bad. They were pissed at me and I was too. That guy that fought me is pretty fucking bad, like he has people. Well my guys didn't have the money and it didn't end well. They are still trying to pay for that fight. That's the reason I have been gone a lot.. We are all pitching in." 

I said as she looked understanding. 

"So your mom knew about you fighting?" 

She asked. 

"Well actually no, I was getting to that. My friends got high a lot and respected that I didn't do that shit, but I did drink occasionally. I felt so bad about the fight that I got really drunk and left my pals house and got in my car. Well you know the end of it." 

She looked confused. 

"What do you mean the end of it?" 

"I was drunk, I can barely remember but I uhm got in an accident, was sent to the emergency room, they said I almost died. I had a lot of broken bones, dislocations and sprains. I had a fractured skull and some other stuff. I always wear my seat belt, but I was too drunk I didn't even think." 

I said feeling the horrible regret crash down on me. 

"I was in a coma for about 3 weeks." 

She looked sad yet understanding. 

"I swear I didn't do drugs, just drank." 

I said and her eyes met mine. Ah shit she hates me. I had to tell her the truth though. 

"It's okay Chris, as long as you don't do it anymore. People do bad things that they regret." 

She said as my heart started beating faster. God she's just so nice and understanding. 

"I regret dating Matt and you regret drinking." 

I nodded. 

"I was just so stupid. I would only drink like 1 or 2 beers after a good fight and I never did anything bad I just hung out with my friends. But that night I just went crazy.... I haven't drank since that night and I'm not going to." 

I said as she leaned over and hugged me. 

"I believe you. Just don't drink again ok?" 

She said smiling as she pulled away to look at me. 

"Oh trust me I won't, I promise." 

I said and I meant it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Please tell me what you think of this chapter! It's really long but I typed it all weekend when I went camping! <3  

Love you all!  

-Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
263K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
11.4K 501 30
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] You wouldn't think your sister best friends brother would be your most cocky brash player in your class? Well unfortunately for...
12K 229 20
Sunny, a girl who lost her mother two years ago. Her father constantly rapes, beats, and abuses her. Over and over again. She goes through her daily...