Catching Feelings

By Baby_lynch_r5

-"I am never the one to catch feelings, but you, you make me feel different, a good different "- This is a De... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

716 38 9
By Baby_lynch_r5

Deetranada's POV

???: What's good fam?🌚💩"

I looked at my phone in confusion. I was sooo confused. I decided to text back this mystery person.

Dee: Fuck is this?!😑💀
Whoever this person is, he/she is loyal af , 'cause they text back game strong 💪🏾.

???: Damn chill ma. Lemme give you a hint....... it's your favorite person🙃😊

I mentally rolled my eyes. I know who this "MYSTERY PERSON " is.

Dee: Fuck you want duffus 😒😐
???: Damn ma. Glad you figured out its me.
Dee: Whatever. What do you want?😑
???: Ma.Damn. Chill.😕

"DEETRANADA!!!!" My mom hollered from downstairs.

"YES MA"

"YOUR DINNER IS READY!!"

I texted Nova and told him that I had to go and I quickly ran downstairs for my dinner.

//////////TIME SKIP//////////
After dinner.
I got bored watching tv , so I went back upstairs into my room and texted Nova.

Dee🤤:Duffus!!!
Goof💩:Yeah Ma
Dee🤤:Im bored
Goof💩: Wanna go out?😏
Ummmmm what?!?! I blushed deeply reading that text over. Was he serious...

Goof💩: Not in that why Ma, I mean like, Go out. Like to the beach or something.

Oh. Damn. Way to ruin my mood Duffus. I sat upright in my bed, thinking about the situation. Should I go? I mean I don't have school tomorrow. But it's almost 8pm... should I leave my house to hang out with some one who I barely know? Okay. I have made my decision. I took up my phone to see 5 new messages from Nova.

Goof💩:Ma
Goof💩:Hello
Goof💩:Its me.....
Goof💩: Bonjour its moi.......
Goof💩:Hola el es me .......

I chuckled quietly to my self. He is such a goof.

Dee🤤: Damn son I was just thinking about it. Any ways Yeah, I'm down for it.
Goof💩: Okay I will pick you up at 8:30.

I looked at the time and realized it was 7:30. I only got a hour to get ready. I ran upstairs to take another shower, to be you know reaaalll fresh.
I was searching in my closet trying to find a simple outfit, until my eyes meet thee perfect outfit.

It was simple yet hot. I loved it. I looked at the time and realized it was 8:00 ; I quickly put on my clothes with some lipgloss and sat on my porch waiting on him .

Nova's POV
I'm was literally 2 minutes away from Dee's house and I was nervous. I don't even know why.
When I finally arrived , I went up to the porch where Dee was waiting on me.

"Damn Ma, you are looking mighty fine " I said making her blush.

"Whatever "

"Come on , do a little spin for me" I said taking her hand into mine.

She spun around, while I admired every inch of her body. Damn. She was really fine.
She quickly told her mom she was leaving and we were on our way to my favorite place.

////////////Time Skip/////////////
The Next Day
(Still Nova's POV)
I shouldn't have brought here there. I fucked everything up. How am I gonna mess with her head, if she got me feeling this way??

I brought to my favorite place , it was a place where I could go , relax and chill. This place was very important to me.

When we where there , we talked. We enjoyed the scenery, we laughed and had a good time.
When I was driving her home I started to feel guilty. I learnt that Dee was a beautiful girl, inside and out . I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

But I just have to......

Hey guys I'm back now, for good this time. My school finishes tomorrow finally. This is just a short , shitty chapter. It was rushed and I don't like it. But I really hope y'all enjoyed it .

P.s Dee🤤 is Deetranada's name in Nova's phone and Goof💩 is Nova's name in Dee's phone.

Expect an update tomorrow and it will be longer than this...

Continue Reading