Different Arrangement (NamJin...

By rouhui

Namjoon is a straight guy. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
This is not an update but please read :)
Twenty One
Author's note
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
An open letter for you
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
rouhui's note
Ask rouhui anything!
ANSWERS!
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Epilogue
rouhui's note
Answers to your questions :)
I need your support (Please help!)
Special Chapter 1: After the wedding
Need you support!!!
Special Chapter for Namjoon's Birthday!

Fifteen

5.8K 374 171
By rouhui

After two days, Seokjin's condition got way better. But still he have a slight fever and cough. But Namjoon is still really thankful for that. They're still sleeping in the living room but the older doesn't have his horrific nightmare. He's not crying in his sleep anymore and finally Namjoon feel at peace.

The younger called his dad to say that his husband will be absent for couple of days because he is sick. Mr. Kim allowed it and offer to send their family doctor to check Seokjin up, but Namjoon refused his father's offer but still he's glad that his relationship with his father is not that worse compared before and he's also concerned with Seokjin's health. He also informed Yoongi that he'll not be able to go to their studio because of an emergency. He didn't tell his friend that Seokjin is sick for some reason he also didn't know. So he just shrug it off.

Their still lying on the living room, talking about non sense. Namjoon is still holding Seokjin like how he hold the elder from day one. They get used with the feeling of their bodies really close with each other. They're not that awkward and shy compared on the first time Namjoon hold Seokjin. Namjoon can say that they get closer.

"Hyung, are you comfortable with this?" Namjoon asked, while they're both staring at the ceiling. "What this?" the elder ask. He's not sure what Namjoon is saying and the anxiety suddenly crawl in his veins.

"This. Me holding you." Namjoon simply stated. Unconsciously, Seokjin tightened his grip with Namjoon's shirt. Indicating his nervousness and anxiety. He doesn't know what to answer with the younger's question. So he decided to tell the truth.

"Honestly, I really like cuddling with other people. I like having someone beside me while sleeping. I really need to get used with the place before I could sleep comfortably. In my apartment, it took me eight months just to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. I'm used to cuddle with Jisoo, but when she gets older, you know, she's slowly becoming a woman despite her mental age, it became uncomfortable. Jungkook hates cuddling. He doesn't like skinship a lot and Jiminie is always busy. So I always sleep alone." He explained. It's a new discovery for Namjoon. It's like every day he discovered a piece of Seokjin and he felt proud knowing his hyung more.

"So you're not sleeping well here?" he asked again. The elder sighed. He's right, Seokjin can't sleep properly in their apartment. Maybe that's also the reason why he got sick. He lacks on sleep, exhaustion and stress.

"Yeah, sometimes if I'm lucky I can sleep without problem but most of the time it took me hours after lying down before I feel sleepy. And sometimes, when I'm really stressed. I t-take my sleeping pills" he said almost a whisper.

That explains that scene when Namjoon saw Seokjin taking some meds when he get water one night. He didn't want to get nosy so he didn't ask. "Hyung. Pills have bad effect on your body. Don't take them anymore." he scolds. The elder smiles, Namjoon is being protective with him again. He do like the attention the younger is giving to him.

"I know, but sometimes it's really hard to sleep." He countered. He doesn't want to argue but he do want to tease Namjoon a little.

"No hyung. Throw your pills away." he said while looking seriously at Seokjin.

"I'll hold you to your sleep." He suddenly said wwith his soft gentle eyes staring at the elder's. His words made Seokjin's heart jump like what happened when he secretly kissed Namjoon.

"Yah. I don't want to disturb you every night. A- and that's too embarrassing." Seokjin said. A faint blush can be seen in his cheeks but Namjoon can't see that because the elder is hiding his face in the younger's chest. "What's embarrassing about this? We're not doing anything wrong. You're comfortable in cuddling and me too. So what's the problem? Unless you have a boyfriend right now." Namjoon's words made Seokjin look at him. Forgetting that the younger is resting is chin in his head. Seokjin's head bumped into Namjoon's chin that made the younger hissed in pain.

"Oww. Hyung that hurt." He complained while caressing his injured chin. Seokjin is extremely worried. He didn't mean to hurt Namjoon and he felt stupid for that. "Oh, I'm so sorry Joonie. Sorry. Sorry." He said. Looking like he's the one who's hurting.

Namjoon know Seokjin didn't mean that and he look so cute while looking like a kicked puppy. "Hyung, I'm the one who got hurt. Why you look like you're going to cry?" he teased. "I'm just worried and sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." The elder said while pouting. And it looks so adorable for the younger. Especially his lower lip that looks extra thick with his pouting. Namjoon can't help but smile. "Oh, my hyungie is sorry. He's pouting like a baby." He said with a teasing tone. Seokjin glared at him. They feel stupid with their immature acts and ended up laughing with each other. They are like that when he heard the doorbell rang.

They look at each other wondering who their visitor is. "Did you expect someone to visit you?" Namjoon ask, he's not expecting someone to come in to his apartment so maybe it's for Seokjin. "No, I didn't tell anyone that I'm sick. Open the door. Maybe that's important." Namjoon hurriedly opened the door. He expected things like parcel or bills or someone like Jimin or Jungkook. He expected everyone but this.

He opened the door and saw his cousin.

Taehyung.

A crying Taehyung with bleeding lip and bruise in his face. Namjoon is shocked with what he's seeing. "Hyung." Taehyung looked at him and it breaks his heart. His eyes is full of pain and sadness. Namjoon didn't say anything and pull his cousin to his chest and hold him tight. "Hyung." he brokenly said and cried in his cousin's chest. He's crying like a child that is not very Taehyung.

Namjoon felt rage. He's angry to the one that made his cousin cry. He's sure he'll do something bad with that person. Whoever he is.

Seokjin noticed that Namjoon is taking so long opening the door so he followed him. He saw Namjoon holding someone. He walked beside them and see a familiar petite figure being held by the younger. He look in to the younger and all he can see is full rage. He's mad. It's his first time seeing Namjoon like that. Like he's going to hurt someone.

Seokjin petted Taehyung's head. The angry Namjoon is not what he needs right now. He needs to feel safe and be comforted by them.

"Taehyungie. What happened?" he softly asked. The boy look at him. He saw his whole expression, his teary eyes his bleeding lip and bruises in his pretty face and it breaks his heart. It's not the Taehyung that he met in their wedding. Not the cute boy that suddenly hug him and said that he likes him. He's not that. He's the Taehyung in pain. Lost and vulnerable. And he hates it. With that one night he became attached with Taehyung and he cared for him like how he cared for Jimin and Jungkook.

He loose his hold with his cousin and hug Seokjin. His hold is tight. Quite painful for Seokjin but he didn't mind. By the way he hold him, he's sure the boy is scared. "Taetae can tell hyungie what happened right?" he tried talking to Taehyung like how he talked to Jisoo. Maybe it works. He looked at his and husband and told him to get some water for Taehyung. It is a good way to calm himself down.

Fortunately Namjoon didn't refuse his order and walk in to the kitchen to get water for his cousin.

By the time Namjoon is not with them, Seokjin cupped the boy's face to look at him. "Tell hyung what happened okay. Now let's sit." Taehyung noticed the futon and some stuff in the living room.

"Sorry, hyung has been sick lately and I've been sleeping here with Joonie." He explained. Taehyung is still looking at him. They settle on the futon. "So do you want to tell us what happened?" he asked again. Taehyung looks worried. The elder can feel his distress, he hold Taehyung's hand to give him comfort. "Don't worry. You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. Do you want Joonie?" he gently ask. Seokjin tried to be gentle as possible. He know that Taehyung is really sensitive right now and he don't want to make a wrong move to make the boy more upset.

Namjoon walk back holding a glass of water. He's still mad, based on his expression but Seokjin can tell that he already calm himself down. He's not aggressive looking like earlier and that is a good sign. "Joonie, do you want to hold Taetae? He's more comfortable with you." Seokjin offered. Namjoon looks so lost and just staring at them. He doesn't want to hold Taehyung 'coz he doesn't know how to do it. But Seokjin encouraged him.

Namjoon sighed and tried to calm himself down. "Come here Tae." He said while opening his arm for the boy. Taehyung quietly complied. He feels safe in his cousin's embrace. That's all he needs right now.

They stay like that while Seokjin is carefully watching the two. "Now Tae, can you tell us what happened? Why are you crying and your bruises? Who did that? What did yo-" Namjoon's continuous question were cut off when Seokjin touched him. He look to his hyung and the elder shake his head. Indicating for him to stop asking too many question for his cousin.

Namjoon shut his mouth and let Taehyung take his time to calm down and think. After few minutes he finally speak.

"Hyung, I thought he love me. He said that I'm the only one that can make him happy. Then I saw them, him and that bitch making out in my own apartment. Hyung. H- he lied to me. I hate him." he said then he cried hard again.

Now surely Namjoon want to kill that bastard. He so busy planning things how to kill that fucker that hurt his beloved cousin when he saw his husbands' eye. Seokjin's eye is full of worry and pain. Like he knew exactly what Taehyung has been going through. He can see the eyes that the elders has every time he had his nightmare. That scary dream that keeps hunting him. That make Namjoon angrier.

'Why them? This two amazing people were hurt by bastards. Why they chose love that fuckers. I want to kill them all.' He thought. He hold Taehyung closer. He want to protect his cousin and his husband for those asshole that can't see their true value. They're fucking stupid for hurting Seokjin and Taehyung and he'll make sure that it will never happen again. Never in his watch.

"Did you tell your parents Taetae?" Seokjin asked. That interrupted the younger's thoughts. Yeah. His parents needs to know all about this. Maybe they'll take a legal action about the issue. That fucker will see how powerful Kim's are.

"No. They disown me already. My dad want me to take business course. But I enrolled in performing arts. And he got so furious to me. And he caught us when he came to my apartment. He had enough of me hyung. He already disown me. He doesn't want to see me anymore. I'm not his son anymore." that made him cry again.

Namjoon can't expect that Taehyung in having a really hard time right now. In their wedding he looks so cheerful and happy. He didn't noticed that he's in pain.

The younger is so caught up with his thought when he heard a soft sob. It's not from Taehyung.

It's from Seokjin.

The elder tried so hard to stop crying, but his tears are freely flowing from his eyes. It's a painful scenery for Namjoon to see, Taehyung and Seokjin are crying in front of him. "I'm so sorry. I don't want to cry. But it's so painful to hear. Taetae, I'm so sorry." He said. He can't even understand why he's saying sorry to Taehyung. He knows that he didn't do anything wrong but he feel that's it's the right words to say right now.

For Taehyung and for himself.

Namjoon didn't know how to comfort the two crying men. He sucks at comforting people. And he basically don't know how to do it especially for two people. He look in to Seokjin with so much gentleness. He wiped the elder's tears and smile at him. Seokjin tried to calm himself down and luckily it works. Now he just need to make Taehyung calm again.

"Shh. Taetae, stop crying okay. Hyung is here. I'll be with and Seokjin hyung too. Then you can also meet Jisoo and Jimin and Hoseok. Okay. You'll be happy with us." He said. Taehyung feels reassured that ever. He knew that his cousin will never leave him alone. And now that Seokjin is also here. He'll be more happy that being with his asshole ex.

Hours later, the boy gets really tired and fell asleep in Namjoon's arm. He's not complaining but his arms are hurting so bad thathe feels like it'll fall off in any second. Seokjin is preparing a simple dinner for the three of them. Namjoon doesn't want him to cook but the elder insist. He said he missed cooking when he's sick and he want to make a home cooked dinner for 

Taehyung. He said that home cooked food can warm people's heart. And that is what Taehyung exactly needs right now. Namjoon is stucked being with his sleeping cousin so he can't stop Seokjin from what he want to do.

After he finished, they waked Taehyung up to eat. The three of them didn't eat lunch because of the situation and Seokjin will never let Taehyung miss dinner.

They ate in silence. Namjoon didn't know if it's an awkward or comfortable silence but he didn't mind. He's thankful that Seokjin is getting pretty well now and Taehyung is eating. Although he's not his usual cheerful self but still, seeing him eating is fine with Namjoon right now.

After dinner, Seokjin insist for him to wash the dishes. But the younger didn't let him. He said that he'll do it tomorrow. Right now they all need to rest especially the other two.

They realize that Taehyung doesn't have anything when he came to their apartment. He don't have his clothes or anything. "Here, wear this. Let's just get your things in other day okay. There's a spear toothbrush in the cabinet, use that." Namjoon instructed him. The younger obliged without a word. He looks so tired and maybe shower will clear his mind up.

He watched Taehyung placing his phone wallet and keys in the side table of Namjoon's room. When the younger went to the bathroom, Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's keys and hurriedly place it in his pocket then he texted Hoseok and Yoongi.

To: Hoseok; Yoongi hyung;

I need both of you. We'll teach someone a lesson. He shouldn't have mess with a Kim.

He send that message and prepare Taehyung's bed. He decided to let his cousin sleep in his bed. He's still sleeping in the living room with Seokjin so his bed will be okay for Taehyung. The boy was done showering.

"Taehyungah, you can sleep here. Jin hyung and I will sleep in the living room but I'll go out with Yoongi hyung and Hosoek. Are you okay being with Seokjin hyung here?" he ask. Taehyung's expression is still blank. Namjoon is slowly getting worried with Taehyung. He never see the boy's boxy smile for a whole day and that's disturbing for him. He'll make sure to beat that fuckers' ass really good for Taehyung.

"Hyung, I don't want to be alone here. And where are you going? It's already late." Namjoon stiffen. He's not that great at telling lies especially with Taehyung. He honestly believe that Taehyung is somewhat genius in his own way. And he can tell easily tell when his cousin is lying by simply looking at his eyes.

"I have something to talk about with Yoongi and Hoseok." He simply said. Trying his hard to control his expression.

Maybe because of the situation, Taehyung didn't notice that Namjoon is lying. The elder is quite thankful for that. "Can I sleep with Hyungie?" he said. It's an odd request. He don't know actually the answer. But he thinks, its okay that Taehyung will be with Seokjin when he left. It will make him less worried with the elder.

"I don't know Tae, let's ask Jin hyung." he said. They walk in the living room spotting Seokjin busy watching some random drama. He looks livelier now. "Hyung Tae wants to cuddle with you. Is that okay?" he softly asked.

Seokjin look at them and gave Taehyung a wide smile. "Of course! I love cuddling with Taetae." He happily said. Taehyung ran to him and the two cuddle like they always do this. By the fact that it's their first time sleeping together, Namjoon is quite amaze with their closeness.

Taehyung hug Seokjin and finally, Namjoon saw his cousin smile for the first time for the whole day. Taehyungs' smile is so lovely for Namjoon. It's so precious for him.

"Hyung, I'll meet Yoongi hyung and Hoseok. You two should sleep. Okay. Don't wait for me." He said. Namjoon didn't wait for the response of Taehyung and Seokjin and just left. He make sure that he locked the door properly for their safety.

"I'll make sure to beat his ass up." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. i hope you enjoy this chapter. i'm quite emotional right now so i did this very emotional update. hope you like it.

and i have a bad news.

i'm starting my internship and thesis in June so I don't know if i can make an update for June and July but don't worry. i'll try to do it if i have a spear time.

thank you thank you so much!! i will miss you.

Let's Fly!

Kamsahmida

P.S.

i made a fanart about the last episode!it's just an amatuer chibi Namjin. if you like to check them just vicit my tumblr!
shammypopcorn.tumblr.com

-rouhui

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 122K 94
littlemochi: i really like ur pants in which jimin comments on yoongi's picture that he really likes his pants.
204 0 16
Taehyung: An insecure gay Jungkook: A gay in denial Yoongi: A rap-slaying gay Jimin: A dominant, but cute gay Jin: Gay for PINK Hoseok believes Namjo...
29.3K 1.4K 19
Who wouldn't love a guy who screams perfect in every possible way? A giant with a soft heart. [COMPLETE ]
310K 11.2K 24
Taehyung is a little too horny for his own good