KISAME - A SHARKY SENSEI

M4rynn4

Naruto fanfiction Namika (oc) x Kisame Namika is about to graduate from the Ninja academy. Today she and he... Еще

The team
Kisame Sensei
The fight
How to throw a Kunai
First mission: find the lost scroll
Kekkei genkai
The shark tamer
Broken bonds
Seperate ways are sometimes paralell
Bad surprise
The power of the Tamar

The Scroll and a big problem

59 3 0
M4rynn4

Namika trained a few hours trying to cut the water drops but it was even harder than she imagined. Only the precision of cutting one single drop was hard enough. Finally Kisame returned to the river.

-that's enough for today. Let's get something to eat. Happy with fish?

Kisame didnt wait for her answer. His sharky eyes glowed dangerously. The shark man was ready to hunt, that was clear. Namika went over to her Sensei. Namika saw that Kisames breath got faster and heavier. His attitude changed. Namika felt intimidated by the beast standing in front of her. He was like a natural power, so strong and something in his aura had changed. Namika felt as if she stood beside a typhoon.

- lend me a hand.

He commanded. And Namika nodded. Kisame then took off his coat and Shirt. Namika couldn't keep herself from staring a moment at his perfectly shaped but scarred body. Kisame Sensei had very trained big muscles. Namika blushed but Kisame didn't seem to mind her seeing his naked skin. Namika turned her head to look at the river. She bit her lip and tried to suppress the upcoming feeling of excitement. His body glistened pale in the moonlight. This somehow felt surreal. She was happy it was dark and Kisame couldn't see her blush in the dim moonlight. The Sensei didn't even seem to notice Namikas look. He threw his clothes with a careless movement on the floor, took off his shoes and walked right into the water. Namika observed him. Seeing him like this woke strange desires within her. He was so hot. The river was quite deep and soon The water reached Kisames chest. Namika chewed her lip as she saw his face in the moonlight. Not a bit of fear or discomfort of the cold water... Kisame was a dangerous predator.

- catch!

He said. Emotionless as ever. Namika didn't understand what he meant. Kisame took no deep breath or anything and disappeared in the river. For a moment Namika felt her heart beat faster fearing for him before she remembered that man had gills. Only a few moments later a fish flew directly in Namikas face and fell down her kimono sticking between her breasts. Namika squeaked. Slowly half of Kisames head emerged out of the water his glowing eyes fixing Namika. His nose was still under water and his strong arms visible under the crystal clear water surface as they battled against the stream. Namika struggled to get the cold fish out of her dress. Some small air bubbles popped up beside Kisames head. Was he laughing? Namika finally managed to pull the fish out. She grabbed it with two fingers and held it up, looking at it. The fish was already dead. To be precise: Kisame had bitten off the fishes head. Kisame stood up in the river a wide smile on his face. his wet body glittered as if it was made of thousands of diamonds. He was so perfect, so beautiful. For a moment Namika couldn't think that this amazing being was able to do evil, that he wasn't innocent. He had this aura of an animal. An animal who killed but was still innocent because killing was necessary and its nature. Kisame laughed. His low voice auditable over the rushing of the water.

- hahaha. Did you never see a fish before?

He laughed pointing at Namika. Did Kisame just laugh? Namika turned red. Kisame disappeared in the water again and there came more flying fish. Namika caught them and placed them on a big stone. About twelve fishes came flying before Kisames Head emerged out of the water again. Slowly he went towards the shore, the water revealing his glittering wet body. However Kisame decided to stay in the water for a little longer. As if he had forgotten Namika to be there at all his hands brushed over his wet arms and Namika thought she saw his gills on his shoulders move. He closed his eyes and sprinkled a hand full of water on his neck, his fingers following the drops that ran down his body back in the river. There was something sensual, wistful about this movement. The melancholy that was often associated with beautiful, gracious mermaids was also around this man. But the moment was over a few seconds later. He opened his glowing eyes, stood up and walked out of the water. Namika just stood there not really noticing how she stared at the Sharkman. She was too enchanted by this tender moment between the Sharkman and his element. It nearly hurt seeing him leave his natural surrounding. For a moment Namika thought she could feel how much this man was misunderstood and how much he missed being in the water 24/7. She stared at him, leaving the river, water running down his moonlit body. He walked towards her his eyes fixed on her. Namika swallowed. What was it the Sensei wanted? Kisame came closer till he was barely an arm length away. He stretched out his strong, wet hands for Namika. Namika couldn't move. Her heart started beating like crazy and her cheeks felt glowing hot. His hands were going for her breasts. Namika stopped breathing. She felt her Sensei touch her gently. Namika stared at his face. The dreamy wistful expression was still on his distinct lineaments. He grabbed her kimonos collar. Namika looked down and saw that her fight against the dead fish earlier had revealed quite a lot of her body. Her kimono barely hid her nipples. Kisames hands pulled the collar and Namika was forced to take half a step forwards. Holding it with one hand he slowly untied Namikas belt. His touch made Namika go crazy. Where was this going? Namika looked up. Kisames eyes were fixed on her cleavage. Kisame hesitated a moment which seemed to last ages for Namika then he pulled the ends of the collar together gently closing her dress. Namika was surprised. Kisame didn't undress her... On the contrary... He dressed her again... Namika swallowed. What was this thing happening between them. Did only she feel it or did he sense it too?! She felt his hot breath as he wrapped the belt around her waist again. His touch was so gentle as if she was made of porcelain. Was he afraid to hurt her? Namika had never imagined such a dangerous Shinobi and predator to be so tender and careful. Kisame swallowed. His eyes wandered up to Namikas face. He seemed to catch ahold of himself realizing what he just did was weird in many ways.

-you catch a cold running around with your dress opened like that. I dont have the time to care for a sick Genin.

This explanation sounded like an excuse and while Kisame turned away from Namika she felt that secretly cursed himself for what just had happened. Namika took all the fish while the Sensei took his clothes. He put his shirt back on and put his coat over his shoulder. Then he and Namika walked over to the fire. Namika was still trembling of excitement and lust. The Sensei had started some feeling there which made Namika burn from the inside. Did he intend to get that close to her? Was he aware of the effects of his actions? And most importantly... Did he feel the same feeling as Namika when he touched her? Namika gave the fish to Yumi who was quite skilled in cooking then she went to sit on a fallen tree near the fire. She sat there beside Kisame thinking of what just had happened while Kisame stared at the stars which were visible through the leaves of the trees. Namika tried to start a conversation. A conversation about a topic that got her attention.

-ughhhh Sensei? Can I ask you a question?

-Mhmm...

He didn't turn his head and continued staring up to the sky. He seemed to be far away in his thoughts. The water somehow had changed his attitude. As if he had find back to his land-self, but wanted to stay longer in the element he belonged in, he stared in the distance. Namika still asked.

- you have so many scars... Why didn't you go to a medical ninja to cure these wounds?

Kisame laughed and finally turned his head to look at Namika.

- see there are different types of ninjas. There are ninjas who barely get a scratch because they always stay behind... And there are ninjas who go ahead risking wounds and death to protect others or carry out missions. Well I was never a good protector. In deed I actually even sacrificed team members from time to time just to make sure the mission was carried out.

Namikas eyes widened as she heared the word "sacrifice". Kisame turned away his head looking back to the stars.

-yes it's true. I left some behind... Some I left to be wounded and they dragged themselves back to the village. Some I even left behind to die... But I guess they didn't mind. See in the beginning of a dangerous mission I always ask one question: are you ready to die? Who ever says no can stay at the village. He's no use to me. In the world of Shinobi death and pain waits everywhere. To become a great ninja you have to learn to love pain and embrace death. Scars are reminders. Mostly reminders of excellent Shinobi whom I killed. You know it isn't easy to even touch me. You were simply lucky that day...

Namika swallowed. He looked at her and his eyes gleamed dangerously. He seemed to be aroused by the thought of wounds and blood. The innocence she had seen earlier was gone.

- I love pain. The feeling to be hurt reminds me of the fact that I'm still alive. The more pain I can take the stronger I know I am. Pain is what keeps me alive, pain is what keeps me going. Pain is all a ninja has in his life.

He grinned dangerously. His shark teeth giving his face an extra bit of predator look. But he seemed to have noticed the shocked expression on Namikas face.

-well now I didn't go as far as Ibiki didn't I? He gave some scars to himself just to prove to himself he could deal with pain...

Namika looked at Kisame with big eyes.

-love pain?!

She whispered. Her voice sounded even more shaky than she thought it would. Kisame laughed quietly.

-In order to survive torture, battle wounds and hard training you have to start loving what hurts you most... At least that's what my Sensei told me. As I said I started loving physical pain... It exites me.

He turned his face back to the stars and sighed quietly. For a split second his mask dropped once again showing the water being she had seen earlier down by the river. He mumbled, more to himself than to Namika:

-Living up here in this world means pain. I learned that the hard way.

The shark mans face showed a weird expression as he spoke these words. He bit down on his lip as if to prevent more of his inner thoughts to exit them. He closed his eyes for a moment. Kisame seemed to really miss the water. Namika felt somehow pity for this Shark living under humans far away from his element. Maybe it was just this pain to be separated from his true self, his water, that made him so dangerous, raging and aggressive. Namika was still surprised that he had shown her this glimpse of his true inner self. Whether he did this by purpose or not wasn't too clear. Kisame got up and put his coat back on.

-and now... I'm stuck with three young girls... No missions for me in quite a while...

Namika was ripped out of her thoughts when Yumi called that food was ready. So Utano and Namika went over to her. Yumi brought some fish to Kisame who didn't move away from his fallen tree. Namika started eating. She thought about Kisame and his stories. He really seemed like the kind of leader only the best Shinobi would go with. He was a whole different level. Namika could imagine quite well Kisame loving pain... Laughing in the face of his enemies... Laughing over a battle scar. He was a bloodthirsty shark after all. Was that man even human? No mercy and no understanding for weakness. He learned that, he had to learn it in order to live, in order to stand this hateful, painful world. Namika was deep in her thoughts but she felt somehow nervous. She felt so uncomfortable as if the Forrest had billions of eyes. And not to mention her fear of spiders and other small insects. She tried to calm herself down with the thought that a dangerous ninja like Kisame Sensei was close to her. Somehow she felt she developed a special bond to him. Each time she saw one of his scars she wished she could have prevented that wound or at least healed it afterwards. Even though she knew now that Kisame actually enjoyed feeling pain she couldn't bear the thought of him being wounded and somehow she had the feeling that his love for pain was more of a habit and less a feeling that came out of his deepest inside. However she wasn't too sure. Namika was ripped out of her thoughts when suddenly something cracked.

-down!

Kisame bellowed and the three girls threw themselves on the ground. Something big and black flew over them for a split second. A hail of Kunais came flying out of nowhere.
Kisame landed beside the girls pulling a Kunai out of his arm. His eyes glowed dangerously as he stared at his blood running down the blade. Something rustled in the forrest. Kisames Head turned and his eyes stared into the darkness. Slowly he lifted the bloody Kunai to his mouth. Namika nearly freaked out as she saw him sticking out his long, pink tongue, licking all along the blade. The taste of blood seemed to have awakened the beast in him. His nostrils shivered and his gums and teeth moved about an inch like a sharks who is about to bite its prey.

- you stay here.

Kisame growled and grabbed his sword. With a big jump he disappeared in the woods. Namika heared the noise of Kunai against his Blade and the noise of his water jutsus. Suddenly she realized there was a puddle around her. She looked over to Yumi and Utano who seemed to have seen these Puddles too... in a split second the water dashed up forming a big ball around them. This was a Jutsu Namika had seen before. Yumi and Utano screamed trying to escape it.

-it's his water prison! It's Kisame protecting us!

Namika yelled, hoping the others would hear it. Namika saw through the trees the light of the Jutsus and heared the grunts and screams of the fight. There seemed to be many attackers and Namika felt suddenly a terrible fear. Kisame was blood lusty now. All he wanted was to kill and smell blood, Namika knew that... But even though he was the strongest Shinobi she had ever met... What if.... Kisame died and the three of them were all alone here? Namika wiggled. She had to escape her Senseis water prison and help him. She somehow felt protective of him. She didn't know why she felt like this. But she knew she had to be with him now. Namika focussed all her chakra and dashed it in one small point of the water bubble. The water prison burst and the wet Namika ran out into the Forrest leaving Yumi and Utano behind. It didn't take long till she reached Kisame who was dealing with about 15 attackers. The night was dark so Namika couldn't see properly. Two seemed to be hurt already.

-ninja art: dragon flame! -

the raging Fire appeared burning down everything in its way.

-Namika are you crazy?! Go back to the others! Hide.

Kisame screamed. But Namika didn't. She ran over to Kisame.

-go back he screamed loud as thunder. You don't even have enough chakra!

-lightning style: Lightning blade!-

Namikas Jutsu hit an attacker right in the chest. Now she stood beside her Sensei and this was the Moment when Kisame lost it completely. His eyes burned like flames as he started laughing uncontrollably swinging his sword. Blood. He wanted blood. Namika stood by as she saw him slaughter two of the attackers. This man was crazy. Most attackers ran away, leaving the dead and wounded ones behind. Kisame turned around facing Namika. His heavy breathing moved his massive shoulders up and down and sweat ran down his arms. His sword was still up and his eyes shining aggressively. One moment later he jumped forwards swinging his sword. His attack barely missed Namikas body. As she tried to dodge the attack she landed directly in one of Kisames strong arms. The arm wrapped itself around her squeezing her tightly and in the next moment there was blood and Namika heard Kisame moan. She caught a glimpse of a blade cutting Kisames chest. Something made a loud clashing noise. Namika looked up to Kisames face. He held her so tightly pressed against his body. Namika couldn't move at all. He held her, he protected her. Namika looked up to his face. Blood ran down on her shoulder. Kisame had a big cut, however it didnt seem to be too deep.

-go back to the others.

He hisses dangerously. Namika was unable to move. A big bubble of water emerged and emprisoned Namika once again carrying her back to the others. Namika tried to escape it again. Kisame was wounded. Now he was probably even more dangerous than before but still Namika had only one thing in mind: she had to get Kisame away from the attackers. The one who had fled could return every second. Namika saw through the water Kisame chasing after the attackers. Namika wiggled but this time the bubble was filled with water. Namika had to hold her breath to not drown. She felt dizzy and each second her surroundings became more and more black. She heared a short moan, then she fell Uncontious feeling panic. Pure fear about Kisame. Everything went silent and dark. Namika woke up laying near the fire.

-she's awake

She heard Yumis voice and in this moment she felt relieved to hear that girl. Namika sat up and looked around. Utano watched her from across the fire and Kisame sat on the fallen tree nearby. His eyes staring colder than ever over to her. Slowly he got up and walked over to Namika. He knelt down his teeth bare. He grabbed her Shoulder. His tight grip hurt. Namika whimpered as his fingers dug in her arm.

-you disobeyed my orders. You silly girl! WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE HAPPENED? I could have killed you in the darkness mistaking you for an enemy! Or any enemy could have killed you! You didn't even know who they were. YOU NEARLY RAN INTO THAT FLYING BLADE I saved you from! YOU DIDNT EVEN HEAR HIM!

Namika swallowed. She felt herself tearing up and so she looked down at her feet. She knew Kisame was right. Just before he had saved her life... Namika avoided eye contact with her Sensei but Kisame seemed to dislike this. He grabbed her roughly by her neck and forced her to look up.

-YOU ONBEY ME. Am I clear? We don't want any accients here. IM THE LEADER!

He hissed, his cold sharky eyes piercing right through her. Namika started crying. Her tears gavee her that typical watery vision. His demonic eyes glowed through the veil of tears as he forced her to look up. His grip was as if his hands were made of iron.

-yes
She muttered. The Sensei finally released her, letting her drop back to the ground, and stood up.

-you all stay here. If one of you moves I will cut you to peaces before you can even say a word. AND ILL TELL THE HOKAGE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

He went down to the river. Namika sobbed and for the first time in her life Yumi laid am arm around her. Yumi and Utano seemed to be shocked about their Senseis aggression too because they both had tears in their eyes as well. Utano even patted Namikas head and muttered something along the lines of

-i thought it was brave of you to help him.

Yumi whispered:

-after all we are a team...

Namika felt somehow protected by the two girls. She had felt as if Kisame had tried to eat her, as if she was a small fish and the shark just bit off a part of her. After all Namika just tried to help him... About half an hour later Kisame returned. He had taken off his shirt and there was an ugly big cut across his chest.
Namika felt bad. Maybe she could have prevented it. But now she knew her Sensei wouldn't even want her to try and prevent it. In his eyes she was probably a helpless small girl, a burden. His face was emotionless, his eyes cold. He was scary. The three girls looked at this bloodthirsty creature in panic. He looked as if he'd be ready to right now tare them to pieces. The girls feared him now. Every warmth and humanity that had built up over the month was gone.

-I'm sorry I stole your fun. But I just got that scroll. We will head back home right now. So pack your stuff.

The three girls packed all of it quietly and as quick as possible. Kisame deinstalled his traps and then they were on their way back to the village. Namika felt guilty and sad. She had only tried to help and she had been so sure of herself being able to help her Sensei. Was it her fault that the flying blade had cut Kisames chest? Kisamedidnt speak a word to Namika neither did he even give her a single glance. This hurt Namika. She was afraid to loose his favor she had thought she had. Namika looked over to Kisame and saw with terror that he became slower and slower. He didn't seem to have noticed that Namika observed him because his hand touched his wound his face expressing excitement. Namika even thought she saw him gently digging his fingernails in his own wounded flesh. He really seemed to enjoy it even though he got weaker every second that passed. His hands trembled as he licked the blood off his fingers. Yumi and Utano were way too scared to question anything anymore. They just hurried as fast as they could towards the village. Namika went beside him but she was afraid to talk to him.

-... Maybe we should take a break?!

Namika asked shily. But Kisame shook his head.

-no. We go on.

He replied with his commanding voice but Namika heard he was covering a lot of weakness and pain.

-but...

-I SAID WE GO ON ! i won't fail for filling such an easy task.

Namika made a jump backwards. Kisame Sensei seemed to be very angry with her. But was her disobeying really the reason? Kisame often said: obey me or you might die and if you do I won't care... Kisames wound seemed to be quite dangerous because over the time his face became pale and he started shaking from head to toe. His face expression showed that he enjoyed the pain but even he seemed to have realized that this was no ordinary scratch... his eyes glittered as if he had high fever and his breath was heavy.

-can I at least... Take a look at your wound?

Namika asked shily. But Kisame only looked at her with a puzzled face and replied if she even had any practical experience. Namika just wanted to answer when he suddenly fell and hit the floor hard. Namika, Yumi and Utano jumped after him. Together the girls tried to turn the heavy man on his back. He breathed heavily, his teeth pressed together. His jaw muscles were visibly contracted as he muffled his moan.

-leave me behind! The attackers might return and if they do you have no chance.

He hissed and tried to get back up failing miserably. The girls exchanged skeptical glances.

-run! ill be fine! ill just take a small break.

Kisame gasped for air and sat up shakily. He was about to stand up when his eyes twisted and Kisame was completely unconscious. The worst dream had become reality. The three girls were out alone without protection and back to the village were about two more hours. Namika thought for a second. Then she slowly opened the black coat an took out a Kunai!

-OMG!

Yumi gasped when Namika pointed it towards the mans throat.

- don't!

But Namika simply cut his shirt open, revealing an ugly wound. All his veins surrounding the wound seemed to be swollen and filled with a weird black substance.

-poison. The blade was poisoned!

Namika whispered. She hesitated but then placed her hands on his body. The feeling went again through her body, like electricity and Namika felt his heart beating slow and insecure. Black liquid stuck to her hand and the blood of his weak body.

-Yumi, Utana, leave everything here and run to the village as fast as you can. Alarm the medical ninjas. And hurry. Even my Kekkei Genkai might not be enough to keep him alive!

Yumi and Utana looked at her with confused faces.

-MY KEKKEI GENKAI IS A MEDICAL ONE!

Namika yelled and made big gestures to send the two of them away. Namika was quite surprised when the two girls put their backpacks away and turned to run to the village.

-wait. Take this with you!

Namika pulled the scroll out of Senseis coat and handed it over. They took it and then the two of them disappeared in the Forrest. Namika was now all alone with the Sensei. The place where he landed was quite exposed. She had to move him away. But how?

-Na...mika!

Namika turned around. Kisame opened his eyes half. His face covered in sweat. He was so pale. Namika was suddenly driven by panic. How long would she have till he died?

-Namika

He whispered. He seemed to be barely conscious. Namika used this short moment to turn Kisame on his frontside again.

-Sensei please come with me. Come over here.

Kisame crouched there on all 4. He seemed to need all his power to move. Slowly Kisame crawled over to a bunch of bushes. His head down facing the ground he crawled like a wounded animal raging his heavy body to Namika who knelt down and laid a hand on his shoulder. With a sigh he turned around sitting down. His arms gave in and he slowly sank back on the ground. His feverish eyes looked up to Namika. She was close to crying but she knew she couldn't be weak now. Namika gently caressed Kisames forehead before going to get the backpacks. She also set a few traps in a hurry but they were so obvious and ineffective they wouldn't have kept anybody away.

- you shouldn't be here! where are the others...

Kisame asked his lips dark blue and trembling. Namika told him that she sent them away to alarm the medical ninjas. The Sensei sweated and shivered and the black vein pattern around the wound became bigger and bigger. The poison spread very fast through his body. Kisame was so weak. Namika doubted he was sill conscious. He leans his head against her leg as she knelt beside him inspecting the wound. One of his hands searched its way to her arm.

-I'm sorry, Sensei. But I have to do this. I have to disobey you once again.

Namika whispered gently.

-after all that's my kekkei genkai.
(To be continued)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23.3K 785 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
239K 10.5K 43
~Completed~ This book starts off like your stereotypical sucked-in Naruto fanfiction. Main character has sucky parents (parent- there's only one), an...
7.2K 375 18
{2nd Place Winner of the @NarutoWattyAwards ~ Other Category} Midori Nagamori was just like any other villager in the Village Hidden in the Mountain...
2.1K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...