Yes , It's You || Jaemin [C]

By kookphoria-

" look at how stupid i was before, but now i choose you. " NCT DREAM #1 🎈 More

Kim Seol Na
The Talkative New Student
He's Sweet
Everything Changes
A Date With The Boy
Jealousy In The Air
How Can It Be Like This ?
Scary But Fun
NOTICEEEEESEU
Dark Is Scary
Scouting
Camp Spoiled
School's Teacher's Day
Same
Too Much Direction !
Prank
Happy Birthday
Thoughts
The Plan
The Performance
Not An Update !
Hero of The Day
Second Chance
Date Again
Yes, It's You
** Author's Note

Still

2.3K 103 15
By kookphoria-

Jaemin's POV

" Hey Jeno, Jisung. Look at this, it's awesome! " I bragged about the new game that I downloaded last night.

They just shook their heads before they continue to do their homework.

I paused my game and noticed Renjun wasn't there. " Where's Renjun?  He didn't join us? "

" Like srsly bruh, you only noticed that after 2 hours? "  My eyes widened. It's been two hours?!

Nevermind, I'll just play the game again.

" Could you ever stop playing that? You can have eyes problem, you know? " Mark nagged.

" I can finish them in an hour " I pointed at my homework, which is stacked tall.

Renjun's POV

" Seol Na? You're in there? " I knocked, trying to call her.

I never knew I will step in Jaemin's house, cause Seol Na lives in his house. She hasn't been to school for 3 days and she didn't even want to come out from her room.

I was like; 

( ps // I still can't get over Goblin! 😂 )

Surprisingly, she opened the door. " Oh hey Renjun, come in "

I scanned her room before sitting on her bed. " So I heard you DIDN'T WANT to go to school. I thought you CAN'T go to school "

" What's up? " I looked at her.

" I didn't feel well but I didn't tell anyone, that's why I don't want to go to school. "

" Why wouldn't you tell Jaemin? I mean you're his girlfriend. " I asked, confused.

She fake a smile, trying to tell me the reason.

" I wouldn't think he cares about it, he's just with his games 24/7 "  She faked a smile again, trying not to cry.

I do notice, Jaemin's always on his phone but I didn't know it would break her heart.

Because she's always acted happy at school, she always makes jokes and she laughs a lot.

She looked away, wiping her tears. I stared at her and pull her to me before I give her a hug.

As a brother, I can't stand watching my little sister like this.

" Which part hurts? " I asked her, remembering that she told me she didn't feel well.

She do the ' love ' sign with her fingers, and it took me a long time to process her message.

Once I realize the meaning, I jumped a bit.

" Since it hurts there, should we go for a walk? " I told her, ready to do anything just to make her happy again. I will also feel sad if she's sad.

She nodded, before wearing her jacket and her mask.

What's with the mask anyway? I told her not to wear them because she didn't have a reason to cover her face. So she did.

We walked to the library, which I think can help her release her stress since she likes reading.

She had like;  1931037126 books which she already read them all. But mostly books with picture.

I didn't really like reading so I just played my phone, watching her reading a anime book.

I stared to her, deeply. I wish I know how hard her life is. I can notice the hard moments she went through.

She began to laugh at the funny parts in the book and I got curious so I peeked a bit. It was great to see her laugh.

How can I stop loving her? Please stop dearself. She only loves Jaemin. Eventhough Jaemin hurted her. That's why I liked her. She was very strong yet so fragile.

I stared at the table, thinking about the things that walked into my mind. Seol Na waved her hand, making me to stop staring.

" You're okay Renjun? You seemed to be zoning out "  She asked in a worried tone.

Seol Na, don't shake me up. Hearing your worried voice shakes me up.

I shake my head and she told me she wanted to stroll around.

" Yeah sure! "

>> Time skip <<

" No! Hold my hand Seol Na! "  I said, while she's laughing. " You're so naughty! " I shouted.

She started to run away and I tried to catch her.

I was surprised when she held her head. " Gosh,  now you're in pain again! " I giggled before looking up.

Damn it. It's Jaemin.

" Uh hello Jaemin " I greet him, while my legs are shaking. There's a long silence.

" You're okay Seol Na? And hello too Renjun "  Jaemin finally spoke.

Seol Na nodded in awkwardness.

" Thank God you're okay!  If you're hurted anywhere, just tell me! " Jaemin told her while kissing her forehead.

It's not like you're replying her messages. I almost rolled my eyes there.

" Where are you going Jaemin? " Dear Seol Na, you're acting like you're not hurted. Please stop acting, it's hurts me even more.

" I'm going to the others. Wanna join? " No way we're joining! 

" Sorry Jaemin but I promised Seol Na to take a walk with her. " I guess I was too dumb to say that.

" Okay, I'm going then. Goodbye Seol Na! "  He grinned and waved at the both of us.

How can he be so happy to see his girlfriend walking with another boy? Isn't he usually pouty?

I shook my head when I saw that he's holding his phone again. Oh boy, he's changing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.3K 31
he's insecure about his own visual that he forgot how to smile. -nomin.
1.8K 73 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope
55.1K 1.2K 18
We broke up only to be stronger later. #2 in najaemin #1 in nana #8 in jaemin 14/11/18
1.1K 32 29
"you thought you could win against me huh?" "we will see" "can you watch you are going" "I am! it's you that weren't watching where you are heading" ...