The Billionaire's Illiterate...

storytellerkomal द्वारा

"Saying I Love you with a mouthful of lie is bad,so bad that It can cause disaster." He whispered as his eyes... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Epilogue
Available
THE TREASURES OF SANUALI

Chapter 4

12.3K 666 24
storytellerkomal द्वारा

CHAPTER 4

Third person's POV

The entire Chouhan mansion was buzzing with preparations to welcome the bride. Cheers and joyful laughter could be heard from a distance. The atmosphere was screaming jovial and enthusiasm. After all it was the house of wedding,that too an Indian wedding where it is not the marriage of two souls instead its a unison of two families.

Mrs Neha Singh Chouhan was busy scolding the workers to arrange all the furniture and decor properly. She was chirping in enthusiasm, like a cheerful lady she was. She didn't want anything to go in wrong direction. She wanted those things to take perfect troll in any possible ways, after all her only son was bringing the bride of his. That bride for whom she'd fought with her dear dear son. Indeed! She had to work hard to made that possible.

After about 20 minutes, all things were set and now the only thing remaining was the beautiful bride's entry. Being the mother in law,Neha stood on the living room's entrance with a plate of aarti in her hands, ready to welcome the bride.

Then the auspicious moment came and they ushered the newly weds to enter the house. 
Like the usual Indian families would do, the Chouhan's welcomed their daughter in law in the house after performing the grahpravesh ritual in which The mother-in-law welcomed the couple by putting a pinch of vermilion on their foreheads and Henna stepped inside after kicking their ancestors Kalash filled with raw rice. Her head was covered by a red veil yet she was radiating bright like a thinking star among Kabir's cousins and sister in laws who brought her inside with Kabir tagged along by her side.

Henna's face was crimson with all the teasing, she was getting by her bold cousins. It was all new to her. She wasn't used to this,to all these attention. Being an amateur she was, she didn't know how to react and how to handle those situation. Therefore, she decided to keep mum and bended her head down.

After their grahpravesh they were asked to play many post marriage games that were both custom and entertainment. Most of the games were won by Henna on which she was blessed and rewarded by her in laws. She was happy by all those things. The day passed by in a blur by enjoying all those post marriage games and introductions. And Soon it was time for the golden night.

Neha Singh Chauhan took Henna with her to her room and made her change into a red saree which was nothing more than a thin fabric, barely covering her modesty. Henna had never worn such clothes therefore, it was both making her uncomfortable and weird. Uncomfortable, because it was revealing too much of her body and weird, because her own mother in law was making her wear such revealing clothes. Something she'd never expected. Henna couldn't comprehend the feeling she should feel. Should she feel happy to have such open minded and cool in laws? Or should she be worried about her future.

Neha's touch on her hairs brought her back on the face of the earth as Neha opened her hairs which was earlier stretched in a messy bun and made them fall freely below her waist. Hesitatingly, Henna shifted her gaze towards the mirror and found a lymph clad in thin red saree,staring back at her. Her red  saree was tied perfectly, highlighting her curvy figure at different places. Her blouse was a small piece of cloth with thin strap on each shoulder, it was backless which was revealing her creamy flawless back. Her mounds were covered by the blouse perfectly but was making them look bigger than they look in any other normal dress. Then there was her hairs which was curved perfectly and was falling on her side, complimenting her seducing look even more.

Neha whistle lowly, making Henna crimson as blush crept her face.

"This us going to be Kabir's death tonight. I think I should start to think about my grand kids names!" Hooted Neha whilst running her hands through Henna's hairs for the last time. She frankly was enjoying the blush on Henna's face. Neha had really received a gem,she thought. She was thanking God again and again for his mercy. She couldn't feel blessed more.

Turning a bit serious Neha, turned Henna around and gazed in her eyes sincerely.

"I've really gotten a gem in you Henna!" Whispered Neha with lots of happiness shimmering in her eyes." I've given you my Kabu, even I've done it against his wish because I felt that you're the girl who can fill his life with happiness. Past few days, I've observed the lines of stress and worries on his head which I didn't like a bit. I didn't marry you to him because the priest had suggest instead I've taken this decision because I felt that spark in you which I was searching for so long. Now it is in your hands Henna to keep my Kabu Happy! And I know you will never break my trust! You are my daughter like Kabir is my son. I love you both equally!" Neha said and kissed her forehead, making thousands of silent wishes in her heart.

"Now listen to me seriously girl, you've to go through a lot of things tonight. And all you need is patience. My son is a short tempered and a bit Moody person. You may find him handful to handle sometimes, He is a Gemini by zodiac symbol after all which means he has dual personality. One moment you will find him all happy and jovial and the next minute he will be all grumpy and angry. You need to cope up with his nature by patience. You may find it hard some times, especially tonight as he is a bit angry by this sudden marriage but trust me once you get to make a place in his heart, he will become the world's best husband. Just be patience." Neha concluded while lovingly stroking her hairs. She then signal Henna to follow her as she, herself proceeded towards Kabir's room.

They reached double woolen doors and Neha opened them, revealing a decorated big room with a heart touching fragrance of roses. The room wasn't huge but it was big enough to be identified as master bedroom. The three walls had white colored with golden flowers crafted at few places and one big wall,exactly opposite to the double wooden door had chocolate coloured texture. The room was occupied with adequate furniture required for a bedroom which included a bed on the left side of the room, a plasma screen exact opposite to the bed. Then there was two cupboards attached to the left side of bed and a dressing table on right. Henna observed the whole room and her eyes landed on the picture hanging above the bed on the wall. It was a picture of Kabir, who was standing by a rock, behind him the blue ocean was clearly visible. He was looking handsome!

Neha stepped inside the room and Henna followed the lead.

"This is your new room Henna!"exclaimed Neha,happily. "Feel yourself at home."

"Kabir has a bad habit of snoring which he obviously denies. Just slap him if he gets to loud that can stop him. Albeit you wouldn't need it tonight as he won't let sleep tonight." Neha winked at last statement whilst she took Henna towards the king sized bed.

"Feel comfortable as you wish and please don't hesitate to show your affection to Kabir, I know you are shy type girl but that will change soon. You need to be bold dear." She continued as she made Henna sit in the centre of the bed. "If Kabir gets out of Hus limits and scolds you too much than just whisper with affectionately I love you! Kabir." Neha whispered the last statement dangerously low and left the room not before winking at Henna.

~*~

Henna was sitting in the centre of a large king size bed. The room was decorated with flowers and candles. The atmosphere was so romantic and love could be felt in the air. The soft music of thumping heartbeats could be heard clearly. 
Henna's face was covered with a red colored veil.
She was nervous. Very, very nervous. She again took the look around the room  through her veil and smiled shyly at herself. Thoughts of thoughts were running in her brain. Consequently, she felt her heart beat accelerated.

The door creaked open and Kabir was thrown inside the room by his cousins who chuckled and shouted a big ALL THE BEST teasingly which made him smile, unknowingly. Kabir quickly regained his posture and abruptly closed the door with a click. A dangerous smiled appeared on his face,making Henna more nervous than she already was.

Kabir's face was showing different glints, his eyes were speaking volumes,  Desperation, frustration , stress, tiredness , anger, hatred and...a hint of desire and love. They knew it will going to be a long night.

~*~

Kabir's POV

I was tired, nope tired would be a tiny word, hell I was so exhausted. All these wedding rituals were getting on my nerves yo be honest. Even though I was secretly enjoying all the attention and teasing still it was just to much to handle and take in. I wanted to rest so desperately but these people were not letting me go. They were persistent to annoy me. It was like they had taken an oath to irritate me. I would've snapped at them in a moment or too but thankfully After a lot of teasing by all of my cousin they finally showed some mercy on me and  both Viraj and Laksh finally allowed me to enter in my house. they'd taken me to garden so that the ladies can make Henna ready.
With utmost difficultly I reached to my room but seems like luck was against me that day. It was because My cousins blocked my way to my room, my heaven Wow! I couldn't enter in my own room now. Weren't they crossing the boundaries.

They demanded money for almost everything. What was it my wedding or robbery? I so wanted to question them nevertheless i gave them as much as I had and entered inside my room. I only wanted to rest at that moment, I was too tired to initiate an argument. But as soon as I entered inside I was reminded that it was not my room than; it had become our room. The moment I entered inside the room, I got enlightened with the fact that I was married and I had a wife that to a very beautiful one.

My Illiterate bride...

There she was,Sitting in my bed. My bride, my wife. For a second my heart skipped a beat, looking at her. It wasn't like I hadn't witnessed any beauty before that. I'd had many but it was different after all She was mine to claim. My heart did a somersault at the thought. I'd had sex many times before but that night was supposed to be different. It was my suhagraat, the night of our unison.

"Mine" the primitive male inside me mumbled,enjoying the possessiveness.

Sometimes I felt like a werewolf. I should have checked if that was possible. Who knows? I thought I'd watched wolverine too many times. On an automatic instinct my eyes roamed around the room,witnessing the seductive decoration and my nostril filled by hearty fragrance of roses. Than my eyes landed on the woman sitting in the core of my bed, ready to become mine. She was fisting the bed sheet beneath her,nervously and I could observe her gulp. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it.

I took slow, commanding steps towards her to scare her more and it did worked. She crumpled the bed sheet beneath her more tightly and shivered. I smirked, sensing her nervousness.
I reached to my bed and sat beside her, taking her small trembling hand in my large one and started to play with her fingers. I didn't say anything just to tease her. She was shaking. Her condition encouraged me to do more and I kissed the back of hand. She gasped and tried to wiggle her hand free but I caught it into a firm grasp. It was in sheer delight. My bride was so pure. Smiling, slightly I lifted her veil up and my heart stopped for a second or two.
"Beautiful." I mumbled. There she was looking like an angel in her red saree, her red lips inviting me to kiss them. Her round bosom could be traced clearly from her small blouse,her long curvy hairs were open and was complementing her look.
Her curves were tempting me to run my hands all over her, to feel them. She was a living temptation which was inviting me to devour her. Her soft round breasts which were hidden under her golden blouse were asking me to squeeze them. Her thin red saree did nothing to hide her sinfully sexy body. Seems like her whole body was begging me, asking me to touch her. I imagined myself hovering over her, in different angels, thumping rapidly. Those wild thoughts did nothing more than making me hard. I could imagine her screaming and writhing under me, Moaning my name as I pounced myself harder to reach our climax. I wanted her so bad. I never ever imagined myself as a s*x manic but the sinfully sexy woman sitting in front of me was driving me crazy. I really wanted to take right than and there. I glanced at her face and i could also say that she didn't want it, her face was clearly reflecting her nervousness. Her discomfort was dripping from her every move.
She was not ready for it yet It was crystal clear by her small gesture But still her sexy figure was provoking me to claim her. To avoid everything and just pin her on the bed and I couldn't be blamed for that. I was a man after all, I had my own needs. Besides if an angel like her was sitting in front of you, all yours to claim,any man would lose control and I was no saint. My roaming eyes stopped on her red painted lips and unknowingly, I leaned forward and she leaned back this continued till she was lying on the bed,consequently I was towering above her. I leaned a bit more and was about to smash my lips with hers but she stopped me, by placing her freed hand on my mouth. 

I frowned at her that gesture. She was my wife and that was our holly Suhagraat, How dare she stopped me? But thankfully her actions brought me back to reality. 

What the fuck was I thinking!!! Damn I was thinking about screwing her! I mentally smacked myself hard for loosing control over myself and again regained my posture by shaking my head on which Henna gave me a confused look like I was mentally retarded which I might be looking like at that instance.
"Get a hold on yourself, Kabir!" I reprimanded myself and straighten myself albeit I was appreciating my before position. Suddenly, the room felt smaller and the air turned suffocating.

"Ahem! Wo-- Ummm main-" Henna stuttered and stood up. (Ummm I-) I could trace the lines of worries on her forehead. She indeed was nervous! And I honestly found her nervousness very damn cute!

I too stood up with her but maintaining a bit distance that time. The beauty at front of me was too much to handle. I couldn't trust my raging hormones.

"What's wrong dear wife ? Why are you panting? It was supposed to be our holly suhagraat! You shouldn't be anxious about it. "I exclaimed with a smirk. My wedding would really be a roller coaster ride. I was getting more than I'd expected. Though I wasn't against my marriage by than yet I wasn't accepting it either. I just wanted to get the best out of it.
My dear wife,Henna looked at me baffled then lowered her head while biting her lower lip. Her actions sent a shivered down my spine as I felt my penis urging for ejaculation.

'Damn!! Girl they are only mine to bite.' again this manic side of mine showed up. I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts. It was most essential for me to had the control on myself. First time in my life I'd felt this much horny all of a sudden and I was again and again blaming that nymph clad in a red saree standing at front of me.

"Oh I forgot sorry you are illiterate. " I taunted her after I took control on myself. Maybe an argument can calm that devil inside me!
She still was looking at me bewildered with her big doe eyes, making it almost impossible for me to control.
I heaved a sigh and decided it was best to sleep before I do something I should have,so to end up the things and clear any misunderstanding raising in her brain. I chose to be prank.

"Look main tumse pyaar Nahi karta hu aur Yeh shadi meri marzi k khilaf hui ha, to please mujhse koi umeed mat rakhnaTumhe jo cahiye tum le sakti ho. You can enjoy my money but mujhse ye pyaar vyaar ki umeed mat rakhna. "I said in one go.

(Look I don't love you and I've married you against my wish so please don't expect much from me .you can have whatever you want. You can enjoy my money but don't expect this love from me.)

She still didn't say anything and was just looking at me like I was alien showed up directly from Jupiter.

"if you will keep on staring at me like this I swear I won't control myself and will fuck you even if I will have to do it against your wish. "I muttered under my breath and her eyes widened. For a split second I thought she understood everything I've said aloud till than. The thought made my heart beats accelerate, as enormous thoughts about my first impression being spoiled filled my brain.

'Does she understand English? Did she hear that?  No I don't think so if she does she would have talked with me till now...' I thought already beating the hell out of me,mentally. I didn't want her to treat me as a pervert. My every assumptions was proved false as She moved forward and stood at front of me. I gave her a look, thinking about her possible future actions. Would she create a drama? Will she cry and throw a tantrum like a cry baby? Will she curse me? I was preparing myself for the drama of my life but Then something happened which I'd never anticipated. Henna wrapped her milky white arms around my neck and whispered a melodious, "I love you." In my ears making My eyes to widened at their own accord, her statement made my heart beats accelerate at fast pace inside my chest.  It was the first time I had felt something like that. Albeit of having various affairs I'd never felt something like that. That must be because it was the first time I'd heard it coming from my wife's mouth! It was enthralling!

"Are you crazy. " I yelled when I recovered from my shocked state. Was she playing with me? How could a person confess it to other on their first meet! Is it a game for her? Thousands of thoughts appeared inside my brain but the last one had me furious. Was it plan to trap me for my wealth?

"Tumhara Dimag to thik Hai." I hissed at her. A minute before she was reluctant to sleep with me and the next minute she confessed her undying love. The girl really was crazy! My outrage made her take a step back which untangled her arms around my neck. Every descent thought flew out of the window.

(Are you out of your mind. )

"Ji aap aisa kyo bol rahe ho. Main aapki biwi hun , isme galat kya hai?" she asked innocently, batting her eyelashes like she hadn't done anything just than. Like she had never said those words. Playing dumb! Ain't we?

(Why are you saying like this? I'm your wife! What is wrong in it? )

God does this girl even know, what had she just said? Off course she would know! She doesn't belong to seventeenth century.

"Tumhe malum bhi hai, tum kya bol rahi ho! How could say something like this! Is it a joke for you to confess your love to anyone?"I asked astonished at her gut. She was too bold to be an illiterate girl.

(Do you even know what are you saying! How could say something like this! Is it a joke for you to confess your love to anyone? )

"Ji maine kuch galt kaha? Par isme burai kya hai? Main aapki biwi hun! Aur mummy ji ne to bola tha Ki Aapko Ese bolungi to Aapko Aacha lagega" She replied innocently. 

(Ji did I say something wrong but what is wrong in it? I'm your wife! beside mummy told me if I'll confess you this , you will feel great for it.)

God mom!!!! She would do something like this I should have known that. Why God why? Why didn't you give a bit sincerity to my mom! Why?

I just gave her my tired defeated look and went on the bed to sleep. I was too tired to continue that argument that's why I decided to give in.

Not to worry Biwi! We'll continue tomorrow. I thought and then heard her mumble.

" Mummy ji ne sahi kaha tha. Moody!" I heard her mumble few affirmatives as she approached her bags, took few things out of it.
( mummy was Right, Moody!)

Then I heard footsteps and the sound of the closing door. I opened my eyes and peaked towards the washroom door. I too ran towards the closet and in record time changed into my comfy wears and threw away that sickening sherwani! Than I again ran back and lied on the bed not before covering myself by blanket.
After about 10 minutes, she returned back and slept on the left side of the bed as I had occupied the right one. I waited for few minutes because soon soft sound of snores reached my ears. I gave a one last look to her sleep form and I too drifted back to slumber with only a single thought in my brain.

"I can't even handle her for five minutes, how would I handle her for my life." With this thoughts and an exhausted body I drifted into deep, peaceful slumber. 

~*~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.7K 501 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
122K 8.2K 45
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
28.1K 1.5K 44
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
596K 20.3K 58
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...