When time turns back

By SerlinaBlack

the Fates are bored, wait! they didn't mess with Percy's life for a while. so they decide to do just that. n... More

The present demigods
Stoll brothers, Katie, Thalia
Jasper, caleo
Frazel, Solangelo.
R.E.D, Annabeth
Percy Jackson
The beginning of adventures
they go sailing next
To the end of the titan war

What they're doing

15.5K 239 76
By SerlinaBlack

Leo's question threw everyone off.

They knew that they are supposed to welcome the futures, but then what? Not like they'll remember anything anyway, so......

"What happens in the future?" Lil Annabeth asks eying her older counterpart.

"A lot. I don't even know where to start." Future Thalia responds.
"Do I go on any quests?"

The futures crack a smile at that."I would say so, Wise girl, you went on more quests than most of the demigods here." Future Percy says placing his arm over future Annabeth's shoulder.

Past Annabeth nodded but still decided not to believe that she and a son of Poseidon could be so close.

"Hey, uh, about Annabeth's relations in the future......" Selina Beauregard drawed.

Older Annabeth looked wearily to lil Annabeth, and sighed,"I'm dating seaweed brain over here." She pointed to Percy.

Lil Annabeth looked at herself in disbelief. There was a thud and the people of the Poseidon table turned to see lil Percy, who was coming back from the infirmary passed out on the ground ..... Again.

Everyone decided that there was a lot of question so the futures were going to answer them.

Older Percy just threw some water at younger Percy and he got up.

Another note fell to the ground and Percy went to pick it up. After retrieving the note he gave it to Chiron, the past campers couldn't help but notice how he emits a deferent aura than others.

Chiron read,
* dear future campers, you should tell them the about the first Titan war, we shall send more people of this time but you are to understand that no one is to be hurt. We are exceptionally proud of all of you that you did not harm the Hermes child already. However the people we send must also not harm anyone, consider this an order from the Fates*

Everyone was confused who were they sending? And if the ominous tone of the note is something to go by, it wasn't going to be pretty.

Just as this thought came to everyone's mind, a very bright light engulfed the demigods. So much so that they had to close their eyes and after opening their eyes they were stunned to see their parents (human sized mind you) standing in front of them. Everyone bowed............ Well, except a select few.(you all know who I'm talking about)

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?!?!?!" Asked a very dramatic god. "Calm down Zeus, we're just at the demigod camp, Chiron is here, I'm sure he'll explain" said Poseidon calmly.

After a looong and constantly interrupted explanation later,

"So we're not supposed to hurt the future demigods in any way?" Asked Ares. "No, the Fates told us to talk about the second titan war." Replied Frank. "Titan war?" Asked Poseidon meekly. "Uh....... Yeah, dad, Kronos was kinda about to rise, but we all took care of it" Percy started awkwardly and ended with a brilliant smile which made Poseidon pale.

"So you're the child of the prophecy?" Asked Hades. "Uh yeah." "Huh, how are you alive punk?" Asked Ares. "Skill"
"Prophecy"
"Wasn't his time"
"He wasn't the hero"
"Dumb luck" the last answer came from Percy and the rest from his friends. The gods looked surprised. Percy gave his friends an annoyed glance.

"Well, it was a little bit of all of those" Annabeth conquered and gave Percy a quick peck in his cheek. The boy in question gave her a grateful smile and turned to the gods, well, we should start talking about the second titan war.

"Well, this should be good,"  commented Leo. And than it began

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
215K 13.9K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one