The Female Marauder ( This is...

By Kissed_By_The_Moon

Everybody thought that there was only 4 marauders. Boy, were they wrong. This is the story of Caia Ribeiro, a... More

Chapter 1: Hogwarts Letter ( and a little of Caia's background)
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley and the Black Family
AN

The Female Marauder ( This is a Harry Potter Fanfic)

1K 18 2
By Kissed_By_The_Moon

Everybody thought that there was only 4 marauders. Boy, were they wrong. This is the story of Caia Ribeiro, a pureblood witch who doesn't care about blood status. Her whole family has been in Slytherin for centuries, but when she is sorted into Gryffindor, she is disowned. There she finds her 4 best friends, the Marauders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 30K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
247K 16.1K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
977K 60.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
476K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...