The Order

By ShauniSmith9

This is a story about a girl lost in the wizarding world. She has no parents, all she knows is that they're a... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
The END

Chapter Thirty Four

0 0 0
By ShauniSmith9

Who is that? Hagrid's carrying Neville, who is it"

"Harry Potter..."

"... is dead!"

"- No!"

"No! Silence! Stupid girl! Harry Potter... is dead! From this day forth... ...you'll put your faith in me. Harry Potter is dead! And now it's the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us... or die!"

Voldemort cried with the most horrible cry.

"Draco! Draco. Draco. Come."

"Well done, Draco. Well done!"

"Well, I must say I'd hope for better".

"And who might you be, young Lady?"

"Scarlet Snape-Weasley!."

"Well, Scarlet, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our rank."

"Ah Severus's daughter why not come join our side you do Pretain my dark mark"

"I was never one of you! i only fought beside you to protect my family my friends no one died in vain!"

"Blood fool of a girl!"

"I'd like to say something."

"Well, Scarlet, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say."

"Doesn't matter that Harry is gone."

"Stand down, Scarlet!"

"People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah... We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. In here.

"So as George, Remus...Tonks... All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will. Because you're wrong!

Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us! It's not over!"

"Confringo"!

"Hey, you were right...when you told Professor Snape that wand was failing you. It was always fail..."

"I killed Snape!"

"Yeah, but what if the wand never belonged to Snape? What if its allegiance has always been with someone else?"

"Oh, come on, Tom... Let's finish it the way we started. Together!"

"Die!"

I looked around, this couldn't be true.

" YOU LIAR! YOU COULD NEVER KILL MY FATHER!"

I jumped and started to shoot random spells. I was going bonkers.

" Don't do it to yourself Scarlet, you know he is dead. YOU KNOW IT! Don't play with us, we have better things to do sweetheart. Thats how life works sweety!"

Bellatrix laughed. Voldemort started to shrilly laugh.

I looked around again. I had come to a realization, everyone I knew was gone. Ron and Hermione were somewhere, Harry was dead. I couldn't take it. I ran out of the way and ran into the castle. I walked through many corriders until I was lost. I looked around to find I was by the Gryffindor Common room because the Fat Lady had left her crown. I kept running until I found my fathers study, I walked in and hid. I finally stayed until I apparated into Spinners End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 539 15
Nobody knew who she was, not even her. A mysterious girl returns to the wizarding community of Britain, only to bring chaos with her. -- Set in Harry...
752 62 18
You are Y/N Snape and it's your first year at Hogwarts. Your Snape's daughter. Your mom died when she gave birth to you, and your really close to you...
150K 3.6K 68
DISCONTINUED •It's the fourth year of hogwarts and you find yourself beginning to fall in love with none other than Harry Potter. •A dramatic love s...
88K 2.7K 42
❝Because Y/N, I need to look out for you alright?❞ // Y/N the Muggle, the Potterhead, the witch joined the Wizarding World when Chamber of Secrets ha...