My Life's Romantic Comedy?

Por MandyHinamori

Adrienne Eris is just an average girl, fresh out of high school. As she continues on with her normal life, sh... Más

My Life's Romantic Comedy?
The Start
Awkward Much?
First Day At the Beach
Don't Trust the Beach
Back
Unexpected
Something's... Odd...

Fun

273 4 1
Por MandyHinamori

 I sat in my chair, quietly thinking to myself. I watched Stephan, Reed, and Hunter talk to each other. They were all so light-hearted and happy. For some odd reason… I couldn’t speak out. I felt too nervous to speak. Was it because I didn’t want to mess up how I worded my sentences? I mentally shrugged. Who knows. I gave up on thinking about something to say, and looked around the bowling alley.

Everywhere I looked, people were having fun and laughing. I suddenly began to question myself. What am I doing here? Am I having fun? Why did I follow a guy I barely even know? All these questions seemed to melt away, when I saw Tyler’s tall, familiar figure at the front counter. I practically breathed out a sigh of relief, and smiled. I excused myself from the table we were at, and felt the trio’s eyes follow me

“Hey, Ty!” I called as I walked up to him. He spun around, and immediately smiled when he saw me. “Hey, Doll,” he greeted me warmly. My mind flashed back to what Stephan had asked me. ‘Do you have a boyfriend?’ I began to envision myself in Tyler’s arms, and him kissing me on the lips. I blinked away the picture, and smiled back at Ty. Am I going crazy? I mean… I never really thought about it, but… whenever he talks to me… I feel really light, and as if I was the only girl in the world. He hugged my tall frame, and let out a happy laugh. Why am I thinking of this?! For goodness' sake! He is my best friend!

I decided to just let whatever happens, happen as Amber walked through the doors. Her pale blonde hair was pinned up, and her ocean blue eyes were wide and full of excitement. She stopped by Ty, not seeing me at first. “Honestly Ty! Where is she?! I-” she stopped talking when she finally saw me. “Enne!” the 16 year old happily exclaimed my nickname, and hugged me.

“Hello to you too, Amber,” I giggled. Amber let go, giving me a pearly white smile. “I haven’t seen you in so long! When I finally was invited to hang out, I was just so excited!” she said quickly. I nodded, remembering how when I first met her, Amber never talked to me. She honestly did not like me, but over the years, she grew to start liking me. “Come on, I want you to meet a few new friends I made,” I said. Am wrapped her arms around my left one, clinging to me. She stuck her tongue out at Ty, who ignored it, and walked with me back to the table.

“I thought you said your Tyler friend is a full on male? What on earth happened?” Stephan asked with a dramatically shocked voice. “I’m Tyler,” Tyler said from behind me, “She is my younger sister.” I looked over where Hunter was sitting, only to find him gone. “He went to go get the drinks and food he ordered,” Reed said, practically reading my mind. “Okay. Anyways, Ty, Amber, this is Stephan Farlands and Reed Harris, Hunter’s friends,” I introduced them. “How’s it going?” Stephan asked, a grin on his face. Reed nodded at them, a lopsided smile tugging at his lips.

Hunter came back, and set everything down. He faced Ty, giving him a smile, “Hey, glad to see you here.” Tyler nodded, “Yeah. Thanks for inviting us.” Amber stared at Hunter in awe. Hunter looked over at Amber, giving her a smile too, “You’re Tyler’s sister, Amber, right?” She nodded, not being able to speak for once. “It’s nice to meet you. So… who is on whose team?” Hunter asked, looking at everyone.

“I don’t care whose team I’m on, I just want to be with Adrienne,” Stephan said, standing up. “Alright then… who wants to be on my team?” Hunter asked. Reed stood, “Don’t worry, bro. I got you,” he said with a laugh. “That leaves you two,” Hunter said, looking at Ty and Amber. Amber looked at Ty with pleading eyes. “I guess I’ll be on your team,” Ty said, looking at Hunter. Amber smiled triumphantly. “All right. Let’s go pick out the bowling balls, and shoes, and get started,” Hunter said.

Stephan looked at Amber and me, “Let’s get going.” We got our shoes first, and then went separate ways to find bowling balls. “So, that Hunter guy is absolutely gorgeous,” Amber said, tagging along with me. I shook my head, looking at the weight of the ball I held. “Why are you shaking your head? If I weren’t already dating Baker, I would be all over him,” she said, leaning against the rack. “Well, that would suck. One, because I’m pretty sure your brother wouldn’t allow it. And two, Hunter would get in trouble for dating a minor,” I said, finally choosing one I liked.

“Well what about you? You’re a year younger than them,” Amber shot back. “It’s different. I’m only a friend. Besides, even if I happened to like one of them, it wouldn’t work out,” I answered simply as we walked back together. “Why is that?” Amber questioned. “I am very average, and I would be too focused on studying,” I said, sitting down. Amber sighed at me, “Why do you always say that? Do I need to get Celeste over here to set you straight?” I shook my head, shuddering at how scary my closest best friend, Celeste Lewings, could be.

“No need. Anyways, isn’t Celeste in Europe?” I asked. Amber smiled at me, “You know for sure that she would come down here, and yell at you.” Just as she finished her sentenced, the guys all gathered around the table. “What were you two talking about? Me?” Stephan asked, leaning in between Amber and me. I rolled my eyes slightly, “Yes! We were talking about how you better be the best at bowling, or we’re leaving your team.”

Stephan laughed, “Of course I’m the best. I have won all the games.” Hunter let out a snicker, “Yeah, he’s won every game that I wasn’t here to play.” I heard Reed laugh, and Ty trying not to. “Maybe this time  we’ll beat you three,” I said, standing from my chair. Ty looked at me in amusement, Hunter rose is eyebrow, and Reed cocked his head to the right. All three of them were basically mocking me with their eyes.

“Is that a challenge?” Hunter asked, a smirk at his lips. I gulped slightly. What am I getting myself into, exactly? Amber stepped forward, “Bring it on! We’ve got this, right Enne?” The girl turned towards me, giving me a devilish grin. My confidence boosted, and I felt as if I could do anything. “Bring it on you guys!” I said happily.

Hunter thought for a moment, and snapped his fingers, “How about a small wager, then?” Stephan stood next to me, leaning in to whisper in my ear, “I’m all for girl power, but I would like a say in this. I want to get payback for Ter ruining my life.” I nodded, not even sure what I would give up for this little bet. “We accept your challenge, Ter,” Stephan said. “For goodness’ sake, Stephan. Are you really going to waltz right into another bet with Ter?” Reed questioned.

“It’s fine. Besides, I have two others who are going to be with me,” Stephan said confidently. He just didn’t want to be alone in this! Hunter only shrugged, while Reed and Ty shook their heads. “Alright, let’s see…. How about making it simple. Whichever team wins, gets to choose one person to do their bidding. Basically, the winning team gets a week full of wishes from the person they choose. Have we got a deal?” Hunter asked, sticking his hand out.

My hand came forward, and took his, “Deal.” Hunter let out a laugh, and turned to Ty and Reed. “Let’s get the game started,” he said, going towards his seat. “I have a feeling I’m going to regret this decision you two have made,” Amber said under her breath, “It’s no big deal! As long as we win, everything’s fine!” Stephan said with practically all his confidence.

I rolled my eyes, “So if we lose, we get to blame you.” Stephan shrugged, grinning at me, “Well, if we do win… then you should gladly thank me.” Amber let out a laugh, “Oh he does not know what he’s getting into… he’s obviously never met my dear older brother.” I heard someone clear their throat. “Are you done? Can we start the game now?” Hunter asked. “Bring it on, Ter!” Stephan exclaimed. “Alright. The game is the same as any other. Just have fun, and set out to win,” Reed explained briefl

~

“Alright! Last round!” I heard Reed say from his chair. I watched as Hunter got up, getting ready for his turn. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see Stephan sitting next to me. He gave me an evil grin, “I want you to do something when it’s Hunter’s turn.” I rose an eyebrow, “What on earth are you talking about?” Stephan’s grin grew bigger, “When Hunter swings his arm back, grab the ball. It’s simple.” I shook my head, laughing a bit, “That is ridiculous! Why would I do that? He’ll get mad at me.”

“No he won’t. Just do it,” Stephan insisted. “Then you do it,” I hissed, as Hunter walked up to his ball. “But he’ll get mad at me. He won’t get mad at you though,” Stephan continued. “No,” I hissed. “Just gooooo~ I’ll owe you,” Stephan whined. “Fine,” I said, quickly standing.

I walked over to unter, receiving a few weird looks from Ty and Reed. Hunter swung his arm back, and right when he was about to throw, I grabbed the ball. It surprisingly slipped off his fingers easily. My eyes widened, and I held in my laugh.

Hunter turned around, his head tilted in confusion. “What the- Hey!!” he exclaimed. I let out my laugh, and turned around to find Stephan. I quickly handed him the ball. “Thank you~” Stephan said, giving me a wink. “Hey, now Adrienne, that’s not fair,” Hunter said. I shuddered at how his voice dripped like honey. I turned around to face him, my eyes almost popping out of my head. He had moved to where he was only a few inches away from my face.

“You’ll regret that,” he said softly, smirking at me. I let out a nervous laugh. “Eheh…. This was Stephan’s idea!!!!” I blurted out. I ran back towards Amber, trying to get away from Hunter. all I heard was Hunter laugh, and take his turn. “Is that what you and Stephan were talking about?” Amber asked. “Yeah. I kinda want the game to be over… I wanna know who wins,” I said, smiling. She nodded in agreement.

~

In an hour, the game ended. In the last round, we were in a tie at first… but Stephan messed up and Hunter got a strike. I gulped, looking over at Ty with pleading eyes, knowing that he’d go easy on me. “Well now… Let’s decided on who gets whom,” Hunter said. Hunter looked over at Ty, “You can pick first. You’re new here.” Ty looked at me, then at Amber.

“Okay… Then…” Ty began, looking between Amber and me, “Amber.” Amber let out a small sigh of relief. I looked over at him, eyes wide. Ty walked over, “Sorry, Enne… I don’t want these guys ordering Amber around…” I nodded, understanding. She’s only a high school student, and it would be awkward explaining the situation. Reed went next, and chose Stephan. “Oh thank God! Last time I was stuck being Ter’s slave, and it freaking sucked!” Stephan said with a sigh of relief.

Hunter smirked in my direction, “Guess we’re going to have some fun, right Housemate?” I gulped, laughing nervously. I have a hunch that this isn’t really going to be as “fun” as I’d hope.

(A/N: I don't know if anyone is still reading ;A; I'm sorry for not updating for many years, but you know the usual excuse... school and stuff came up. Anywhooooo, please leave a vote and a comment, it is much appresiated!~

Mandy )

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48 0 22
Gabby Goodwin has a questionable sense of style, no filter whatsoever, and horrible taste in the opposite sex, and that's just the tip of her problem...
1.7M 102K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
39.3K 955 12
What happens when ( A wild ,tough guy who got expelled from his previous school ) got a chance in the new school. Lisa ( a total opposite of The ne...
3.7K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...