Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts

5.5K 96 9
By mollysue

Well today was.....a very depressing today for me and a bunch of my friends.....at least four relationships ended today at school, one of them being mine and all of them somehow related. Crazy right? Anyway here's an update for this story. May not update as much right now because I'm in somewhat of a bad funk but.....I won't be gone long I promise you that :) Anyway please don't forget to kill that Vote button and comment, comment, comment! Thanks guys!!

Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts

I woke up bright and early. Five in the morning to be exact. I somehow managed to get out of my tangle of sheets and boys and before I walked out of the room, I looked at all four of them, sleeping. I giggled quietly and walked downstairs. I saw that everything was spotless like it was before the party. I walked into the kitchen and saw the coffee pot was on but no breakfast was made. Drake was nowhere in sight so I took it upon myself to make breakfast. I smiled as I got out pans and plates and food. Just then Drake walked into the kitchen.

"Miss Brant you don't need to cook. I can do that for you." He said.

I shook my head.

"No Drake its fine. I would love to cook for myself and the boys as a thank you. Would you like some pancakes?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"No thank you Miss."

I nodded and he left. I cooked pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage. As I was stirring the mix for pancakes I saw a stereo system was in the kitchen. I smiled, walked over to it and turned it on. The song Raise Your Glass by Pink was on and I smiled. I continued to stir the pancake mix and eventually I started singing. And dancing.

Let me tell you...it's hard to dance while stirring a bowl of pancake mix.

"So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways, all my underdogs! We will never be, never be, anything but loud and nitty gritty, dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass!" I sang as I stirred the pancake mix and danced around the kitchen.

Toast popped out of the toaster and I spun around, pulled it from the toaster, spun back around and placed it on the pile of toast near the plate of bacon. I poured the pancake mix on the griddle and suddenly the radio was shut off.

I froze where I stood and turned around slowly. All four of the boys stood there, staring at me. I looked down at myself and blushed furiously. I had flour ALL over me. I shrugged to myself and smiled at the boys.

"Good morning." I greeted cheerfully as I turned around and put the pancakes on the plate where I already had a big stack of them.

"You boys hungry? I cooked breakfast." I said and turned back around.

They looked at all the food I cooked and their eyes bulged.

"Did you cook all this?" Blaze asked behind me.

I nodded. "Yep. Drake was going to cook but I told him that I wanted to cook for you boys." I said with a shrug as I started stirring more pancake mix.

Suddenly the plates of food were all taken and I smiled when I saw Blaze, Austin and Dylan take them into the dining room. I turned back around and put the last of the bacon I cooked on the bacon plate, which the guys didn't take. Two big arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I smiled.

"Mmm good morning." Riley whispered, kissing gently up my neck.

I moaned quietly.

"Good morning." I whispered back.

"It smells amazing in here by the way." Blaze said as he entered the kitchen.

He gasped.

"Ohhhhh shame shame, I know your name!!" He yelled.

I giggled quietly and rolled my eyes.

"Stop stealing things from the Goonies." Riley stated.

I laughed.

"But I love that movie." He whined.

I smiled as I took another plate full of pancakes out to the dining room.

"I agree with Blaze. That movie is amazing."

All four of them smiled at me and we sat down and started to eat.

"So what was up with the dancing?" Austin asked.

I blushed and shrugged.

"I was bored and needed something to do while I stirred pancake mix so....I saw the radio and turned it on. That song just so happened to be playing."

"That's not the only thing you turned on." Dylan said.

I gasped as all four of them blushed. Then I busted out laughing. They all stared at me.

"Funny." I said after I calmed down.

They all were staring at me and I realized....that wasn't a joke.

"Oh..." I whispered awkwardly.

The guys all chuckled and I bit my lip. Suddenly the grandfather clock in the hallway rang the hour. I stood up.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said and left.

I ran excitedly up to my room and took a quick shower, getting the flour off me. I threw my wet hair in a very messy bun and put on some sweats and a white tank top. I looked like a bum but hey, when I danced in New York I dressed the same exact way. I slipped on a pair of what would become my street shoes and walked downstairs, jumping the last two steps. Riley was standing by the doorway with the rest of the guys.

"Is everyone going?" I asked.

"Yeah unless you don't want us to." Austin answered.

I shrugged.

"All right then let's get going!" Blaze said and pushed us out the front door.

We arrived there at 8:00. Right when they were getting ready to start. First let me tell you where we were.

On a basketball court, by the beach.

Everyone could see what we were doing which was crazy.....

I stepped out of the car and looked at the group of people standing around the court. A girl with blonde hair and wild green eyes was standing at the front of the group. I walked up to her and she smiled, extending her hand. I shook it gently.

"So you're Lily?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"And you're Chevy. By the way your name is amazing. I mean it's the name of a great car company."

Her eyebrow shot up.

"Blaze you sure you got this girl in the right department? She seems more like a racer."

He sighed.

"She would be one if Riley over here wasn't so protective."

Chevy glanced at him and then looked back at me. A little awkward silence filled in.

"Well.....all right then. But come on y'all it's 8." She said.

She walked forward and tangled her arm with mine, dragging me forward.

"So our gangs name is the Pirates. Since we live here. In Key West."

I smiled and nodded.

"Have you had any type of training?" She asked me.

"I took ballet when I was younger."

She nodded

"Well besides that." She stated.

I knew what she was thinking. That she had been wrong about seeing me as a natural street dancer.

"In New York I was in a dance group. You may know them. We won the national step up competition last year."

She stared at me.

"The.....the...."

I smiled.

"I'm from the Sharks." She gasped and started jumping up and down excitedly.

"Ladies and gents! We got ourselves a Shark in the house!!" She yelled.

Everyone gasped and stared at me. I blushed a little.

"You were a Shark?!" Blaze yelled.

I smiled.

"Yes..."

"Who are the Sharks?" Dylan asked.

"Last year's champs for National." A guy with brown hair answered.

"Nice!" Austin said.

I smiled.

"All right well Miss Championship. Let us show you what we got and you can try and keep up." Chevy said, winking at me.

I smiled.

"All right. Go easy on me." I said making everyone laugh.

As soon as I saw them start dancing, I instantly fell in love with the group. They were all just a bunch of teenagers that loved to dance and it was amazing. The routine was epic and within an hour I had jumped in and started learning the moves myself. Some were easy while others were a challenge. And since I haven't danced in a group since last year, I was a bit out of shape as well.

"Like this Lil." Chevy said.

I was now stuck on some type of hip shake thing that was just plain weird. I had noticed when I was watching them for the first time that this move was an awkward one and didn't really fit in.

"Chevy can I suggest something?" I asked quietly.

She shrugged and everyone in the group circled around me. The guys were all watching from the car.

"That move, the hip shake. It's....awkward. And difficult to get to from the previous move. It kind of sticks out and instead of doing that have you thought about a small duet or challenge move or this,"

I stopped talking, turned around and started booty popping right there. They all busted out laughing and I turned around.

"Seriously though. That move is a deff challenge that they can't refuse. And it's a crowd pleaser. Especially with the guys." I said, winking at them.

Chevy smiled and nodded her head.

"All right guys. Let's try it."

Riley's POV~

I watched Lily as she talked to the group and started to learn the moves. She looked so silly and cute and klutzy! But sexy at the same time. And I will admit she could dance! I watched as the whole group practiced the routine and she kept getting stuck on this weird hip shake thing.

"Like this Lil." Chevy said, demonstrating.

Lily sighed and I could tell she was tired. But the light in her eyes was super bright so it must not be bothering her that much.

"Chevy can I suggest something?" She asked.

I was surprised when she shrugged. Chevy never lets anyone suggest anything about the routine unless they've been part of the crew for longer than a week. I listened as Lily explained how that move was whack and didn't fit at all. I had to agree with her. Suddenly the group around her busted out laughing and a couple of the guys yelled,

"Daaaaamn!"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Austin, Dylan and Blaze. They all shrugged.

"All right. Let's try it." Chevy said.

I watched as Chevy and Lily walked up to us while everyone else had a five minute break.

"Hi." Lily said.

I smiled and looked down at her. She was all sweaty and her cheeks were bright red.

"You look nice." I teased.

She punched me lightly.

"Don't I always?" She stated.

I chuckled and pulled her to me.

"Yes." I whispered in her ear.

She giggled and pulled away.

"Austin hand me that water bottle." She said.

He threw it to her but before she could catch it, I caught it.

"Hey I need that."

I smiled.

"Gotta earn it sweet lips."

Sweet lips? What the hell?

She blushed and tried to reach the water which I had held over my head, beyond her reach. She looked into my eyes and my heart beat faster. Gosh this girl has me caught on her hook like a fish. I am so under her charm it's unbelievable. Suddenly she pressed her soft lips to mine, catching me off guard. When I started getting into the kiss she suddenly pulled away. I looked at her surprised and she had a sly smile on her face. She waved the water bottle in my face and I gasped.

She got it from my hand! Holy crap! And I hadn't even realized it! She smiled again and took a drink.

"Delicious water." She whispered teasingly.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Go dance sweet lips." I said.

She smiled and ran back towards the group.

"So.....sweet lips huh?" Blaze said.

I punched him lightly as my face blazed up.

"Shut up man. It just slipped out." I said.

"That's not the only thing that's gonna be slipping out!!" Austin yelled.

We all laughed.

"Hey perverts!" Chevy yelled suddenly, catching our attention.

We all looked over at them. They were in the first dance formation, getting ready to start. And Lily was now part of the group too, right next to Chevy. I was somewhat shocked. I mean you have to have amazing talent for Chevy to let you dance at the front with her. I stared at Lily. She looked amazing in sweats and a tank top by the way. Just as amazing as she did in that dress last night.....

I got a hard on every time I thought about that dress she wore...

Stop thinking about it damn it!

"Hey guys can you watch us and tell us what you think?" Lily asked, snapping me out of my previous thoughts.

"Sure." Dylan answered.

Chevy started the music then and they started dancing. They did flips, head spins, jumps, 360s, all kinds of stuff. My eyes were on Lily the entire time to see how she was doing and when they got to that whack hip shaking move I watched to see what they changed. Suddenly, Lily and Chevy turned around and started booty popping right in our faces.

My jaw dropped.

Damn that is one fine ass!!

I couldn't stop staring at Lily's ass as her and Chevy booty popped. I looked from Chevy's to Lily's. Yup Lily's definitely got more ass, I knew it!

Then they turned around and finished the song. I stood there, my jaw hanging open and a major hard on probably showing for everyone to see.

"Whoa." Dylan said.

"That was....." Austin tried saying.

I couldn't speak.

"That was horrible, I am not letting my little sister shake her ass like that in front of people!" Blaze yelled.

I shut my jaw and saw Lily frown.

"But it's a good move...." Lily whispered.

Blaze looked at her and sighed.

"She's my little sister Lil. You gotta understand." He said.

She sighed.

"But it's not like anyone's gonna see it before the competition." She said with a shrug.

Blaze stared at Lily for a moment and she gave him her puppy dog face. I smiled. Poor Blaze is dead meat against her puppy dog face. He sighed.

"All right."

Chevy and Lily shared a knuckle bump.

"All right once more from the top and then we can take this bitch home!" Chevy yelled and they started the music again.

Lily's POV-

We danced the routine two more times with the new move until Chevy was finally satisfied. I was panting for air and really super thirsty. I had already drank one water bottle.

"Head to the showers!" Someone yelled.

I smiled and shook my head. I learned from Chevy that the normal routine around here was: dance, dance, dance and dance. A couple breaks in between. And then after practice, there are showers that some of the group uses or they can go home. Sometimes they all go swimming or chill on the beach. Today most of them actually headed to the beach.

"Riley wanna come to the beach with us?" Chevy asked.

I was leaning against the wall drying my face off with a wet towel. I watched them from where I was. Chevy was super close to Riley. Jealousy entered my body. I sighed and looked away. Why am I jealous? We're not even together. I mean we've kissed a couple times but he hasn't asked me out. So we're not together....

I sighed again and turned around.

"I can't Chevy I gotta take Lily back." He said.

"The boys can do that. Come on everyone misses you!" She said.

My brows scrunched together. I looked over there and saw him shake his head.

"No Chevy. I quit dancing a long time ago. You know that." He said.

I stood there and sighed. I shook my head and started walking towards the showers. I walked right past them and heard them stop talking. I just continued walking until I got into the girls showers. I started taking a shower when the door to the stall opened. I moved the curtain to the side and peeked my head out.

"Blaze? What the hell are you doing in here?!" I yelled, closing the curtain quickly.

He chuckled.

"Calm down Lily it's not like I haven't seen a girl naked before."

I sighed and shook my head, making sure he couldn't see between the curtain.

"Why are you in here?" I asked, as I started washing the soap out of my hair.

"I saw you run in here and I wanted to make sure you were okay. I know you overheard my sister and Riley talking." He said quietly.

I sighed and quickly washed my body.

"Yeah well it was nothing. It doesn't matter."

He sighed.

"It does matter. Riley's stupid for interfering with his ex. I know its kinda mean of me to say that since she's my sister and all but there are something's that she's done that I'm not proud of."

I paused for a moment and continued my shower.

"Lily..... Riley and Chevy were together for almost six months. They broke up when Lav died." He said through the curtain.

I sighed and turned the water off. Suddenly his hand shot through the curtain with a towel. I grabbed it and wrapped it around me. I heard him get up and walk out of the stall. I stepped out, closed the door and locked it.

"Lily I know Riley doesn't have feelings for my sister anymore. He never did. He thought he did....but he didn't. Neither did Chevy. She told me she was actually using him because she felt lonely....and I think it was the same with him. Lavender was dating Finn and Rick and Alexander were trying to fit in with their parents' expectations. Riley was alone and my sister was too. She never confides in me with anything so...."

I sighed and started to put some fresh clothes on.

"Look. Chevy's just trying to get with Riley now because she knows she can't have him. Relationships are a big game to her. If she sees someone she can't have but wants, she'll do whatever it takes to get them."

I sighed and hung the towel on the door, shoved my dirty clothes in my bag and looked down at myself. I looked good in the jean shorts and baggy, old t-shirt I had found. I smiled at myself, nodded and walked out of the stall.

"See Chevy is....whoa."

Blaze stopped talking when he realized I walked out of the stall. I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun.

"What?" I asked shyly.

He shook his head slowly.

"If Riley screws up, I call dibs."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay Blaze. Come on let's go." I said.

I tangled my arm in his and pulled him out of the bathroom. He tripped over the ledge causing me to laugh. He chuckled.

"People are staring goofball." He said quietly.

I stopped laughing and looked around to see Chevy, Riley, Austin and Dylan were all watching us. Riley's expression turned to pure jealousy and Chevy looked pissed off.

"Come on guys let's go I'm starved!" I yelled as I pulled Blaze to the car with me.

Dylan and Austin chuckled and hopped in the car. I looked over at Riley and Chevy.

"Come on Mr. Sweet lips let's go!" Blaze yelled.

I started giggling but immediately stopped when Chevy jumped at Riley, hugging him. I turned my head so I didn't have to watch. Blaze honked the horn.

"Hey dumbass let's go!" He yelled.

I continued to stare out the window. I heard the door open and slam close. The car started and we drove home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 3.5K 38
Lily graduates from college and her life falls apart - or at least that's how it feels. Within a day, Lily a) leaves the comfort of campus with a de...
936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...
7.2M 247K 50
This is an old version. I am slowly rewriting this. Please wait to read that one. It'll have some of the same chapter outlines but way better writing...
70.2K 1.1K 21
Lily Pearson was rejected by her mate. Bullied by her pack. And the most hated person in her whole school. So Lily decides that she's had enough from...