II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise?
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

LOML ; Years Later.

20 2 1
By Destinystaymindless

*Lala's POV*

I woke up without Aug by my side, which means hes gone for tour.

Aug - BABY IM ABOUT TO LEAVE, GIVE ME A HUG AND KISS!

Oh! He didnt leave yet, I went downstairs and saw him at the door with his suit cases. This 2 month long tour, I hate to see him go but I love the fact that hes living his dream. At least one of us are.

Me - Im gonna miss you

Aug - Im gonna miss you and the kids, but this Is our shortest tour ever, dont worry cause I'll be back soon.

Hes right. They never had a 2 month tour before, clearly thats a good thing. Its unusual, but still good. Lei and AJ ran downstairs. Good, cause Lei has exams today and AJ just has school. At least I didnt have to wake them up today, they're woke already.

Lei - DADDY!

She hugged Aug tightly.

Lei - daddy Im gonna miss you

AJ - yea and me too!

Aug - dont worry, I'll be back soon.

He hugged and kissed both Lei and AJ, but Lei looked down.

Aug - just 2 months, I love you guys.

Us - we love you too.

Me - forever and always

I gave him one last kiss, and he was gone. *sigh* why?

*Lei's POV*

Im just gonna wear anything cause Its Thursday plus I get out of school early since this week was exam week. I played In my hair for a bit then put on some lip gloss.. so there's this guyyyyyy and we like each other. At least I'd like to think that he likes me back. Whatever, of course he does! What Is there not to like about me?

Lala - LEILANI!

Crap. I quickly left out the bathroom and out my room running downstairs. I dont need nothing but my phone, our school provides us with everything we need.

Lala - finally, you must wanna miss that exam.

Me - I dont actually

My crush Is taking the same exam as me so hes gonna be In that class and I cannot wait!

AJ - why you got on whipstick?

Me -Its called lip gloss and cause Its cute.

AJ - well, whip goss.

I laughed. AJ Is only In 1st grade but hes smart, just still talks like a baby and thats cause we treat him like one. Sometimes.

*AJ's POV*

Im hungry and still sleepy *yawns*.

Lala - lets go so I can get yall some breakfast from somewhere 

Lei - pancakes!

Lala - sure, whatever yall want.

Me - yea mommy, pancakes will do.

I got off the chair and followed my mommy and sister out the door. Im so happy school Is over after today, summer Is coming up!

~~~~

*Bree's POV*

I just kissed Mechie goodbye. The kids will miss him and so will I but on the bright side this tour Is very short so he'll be back home In no time! I went back In the house yelling out to Demi and her friends, plus Meet. Meet has a exam to take today and since Its the last day, Im not taking Demi to school since her friends are here with her. 

Me - DEMETRIUS HARRIS JR! Get yo a-ss down here!

The girls giggled while eating breakfast. I cannot stand Meet sometimes, this time around he thinks hes grown as fuc-k but I will still whip his a-ss.

Meet - COMING MA!

I heard him suck his teeth. Ima knock him out for that one.

Me - girls we're about to take Meet too school

Demi - why mommy? let him drive

Me - he does have restricts but I feel like he wont take his a-ss to school and will be with some fast a-ss girl cause he be feeling his self.

*Meet's POV*

If you dont know, my mom took my phone cause I was receiving nudes from girls but Ima guy and a teenager so I dont know whats the big deal. I have a back up phone though so I dont even care. I hear my mom coming up the stairs- *hides phone and leaves out the bathroom*  I started putting my clothes on and about time she came In I was sitting on the bed putting my shoes on.

Bree - mhm, thats what you better be doing.

She threw keys at me.

Me - for me?

Bree - obviously, and you better go right to school and come back, you hear?

I nodded.

Me - yes mom

I aint going to no damn school! If my girlfriend Is there then I might, but other than that? Nah.

Bree - be safe boy, forreal.

I kissed her cheeks then left out the room and out the door so fast, completely forgetting my phone but who cares?

*Demi's POV*

One day when me and my friends grow up? Were gonna be bosses and make up artist too! 

Me - mommy how come you dont wanna be nothing?

Mommy gasped at me while I just sipped my juice. Im curious cause daddy Is a rapper, but what Is mommy?

Bree - I gave up my dreams to raise you and your brother

Me - but why?

Bree - cause yall are my responsibility.

Me - we're daddy's too but he didnt give up his dream, how come?

Bree - Its because someone has to support the family, thats why.

I nodded.

Me - polish time girls?

Them - POLISH TIME!

Time to re polish our toes.

Bree - after that we will go shopping

We all cheered. I love my mommy shes the best!

~~~~

*Kai's POV*

These tours really blow but at the end of the day our men have to go out and get It so, It Is what It Is. Us girls dont work so we need them to, but If Will ever couldnt provide? I always had dreams of becoming a stripper, I always had the body for It as well.

Tay - MOMMY COME ON!

I can hear her stomping way from upstairs.

Me - GIRL I COMING

She always rushing me with her lil self. She need to keep calm and learn to be patient like Ky- *gco*

Kye - MOMMY!

*sighs* yea whatever. I left out the bathroom going downstairs to my kids.

Tay - oh wait I forgot my purse mommy

She ran to her room, yea soon as I come downstairs ready to take them to school she has to go get something, typical Tay. She Is too much but my baby Is growing up so I cant blame her.

Me - and you.

Kye looked at me.

Kye - what about me?

Me - you better not ever rush me again, I didnt rush you when I was ready for you to come out of me.

He laughed and ate a apple. 

Me - TAY!

This damn lil girl. I went to her room to see her posing In her mirror. Wow.

*Tay's POV*

I look so cute with my bun bun and long hair. *posing*

Kai - so you rushed me just to come In here and look at yourself

Me - Its cause Im cute mommy

Kai - yea so cute but come on so you can go to school. Im sure AJ and Nari are waiting on you.

Tay - Im sure AJ Is but Nari Is never on time, ever!

Mommy laughed but Im serious. Me and AJ leaves her sometimes cause she comes so late. We still loves her though.

Kai - girl just come on.

I skipped out my room and we left out the house.

*Kye's POV*

Its the last day of school so we can wear whatever we want and I wanted to wear a hat so thats what Im doing.

Kai - Kye I really wish you'd get down and come on

I jumped down cause Ima good kid and I listen most of the time. Hehe. *snickers*

Kai - and whats funny?

Me - nothing mommy, nothing.

I got In the car putting on my seat belt. She always thinks Im laughing at her but In reality I laugh at myself cause Im super funny.

Me - I cant wait to go to middle school next year 

Kai - I can wait for you, you guys growing up so fast Its crazy *driving*

Me - Its apart of life mother

Kai - oh trust me I know, Its just so much on a person once you grow up and see life for what It Is, stay young while you can baby. I wish I can be your age again.

Mom always says this but honestly shes living the life, her and dad. Especially dad, hes famous and has lots of money, hes worth millions!

Me - Im gonna be just like dad when I grow up

Kai - you can be anything baby, remember that.

Me - I will mommy.

I will.

~~~~

*Ny's POV*

I just love my pink closet, well me and Lucas pink closet. He doesnt care about the color, as long as I dont mess with his things which Is totally fair If you ask me. Speaking of him though, I miss my baby sooooo much already. These past couple years that we permanently got back together have been so good, no exes, no h-es, nothing, just us and I couldnt be any happier! Life Is great too.

Nyla - mommy lets go *flicking my lights on and off*

Me - alright stop playing with the lights little girl

Nyla - blah whatever but hurry mommy forreal

She walked outta the closet and Im assuming out of my room too. That daughter of mines. I cut the light off and walked out going downstairs.

Nari - move Nyla dang!

Nyla - no, you not talking to me like this, you're not.

Nyla got this thing where nobody can talk to her any kind of way or In a mean way and I dont blame her for It but she takes It a lil too far sometimes. Just a little bit.

Me - okay girls, stop It.

Nari - man thats her

Me - who you man-ing? Not me, cant be.

She huffed.

Me - huff silently, and lets go.

They didnt move. I know If I have to say It again somebody gonna be getting they butt beat.

*Nyla's POV*

So unbothered by the way my sister Is talking to me right now like I wont slap the crap out of her but whatever. Ima keep It cute, you know?

Me - Im ready

Nari - well Im not!

This girl here. I try so hard not to hit her or pinch her or push her, In other words I try so hard not to beat her up since shes my little sister but she think shes older than me for some reason. I dont know why though. I dont.

Ny - Nari fix your attitude, acting like your dad

Nari - well *shrugs*

I know what you're thinking and shes only a 1st grader. Even I wasnt that sassy and rude back then. Well, Im mature now of course cause Im older but she needs a reality check before I give her a smack In the face.

*Nari's POV*

Mommy said smile and I dont really want too but I guess I will. My sister so annoying and stuff and she always thinks shes the boss of me and that she run me but she not and she dont!

Ny - alright my little tiny girls, lets go.

I climbed In my booster seat and Nyla put her seat belt on. Im glad we're both by different windows cause I cant stand her sometimes. Shes the best and the worst.

Ny - I bet yall teachers say yall always getting to school late, even on the last day.

Nyla - not mines

Me - not mines mommy, my teacher be late anyways

Ny - oh, well thats not good.

Nari - but Tay and AJ said they gonna start leaving me cause I come real late and we all wait on each other to eat breakfast together.

Ny - well sorry baby, I'll make sure yall be on time next year.

Nyla - yea sure mommy you say this every year

Ny - I do but Im forreal this time. I am.

Nyla - I hope. But thats how me, Kye and RoRo used to be, but we never left each other though.

Ny - thats crazy cause I remember when yall were just In 1st grade now yall going to middle school while they're In 1st grade, wow time flies.

I guess It does. Im a big girl now though and so Is Tay, and AJ Is a big boy.

~~~~

*Ams POV*

So RoRo Is skipping school today since she has a recital today for ballet. I tried to get Nyla to join with her but ballet Is not her thing, she said. Right now I have to take Ro to practice and I was going to take Christian to daycare but hes alright. He will be a Kindergarten next year and Im excited but nervous. My baby kinda bad and I dont want no one to hit him or be mean to him. I'll flip!

Royalty - mom I cannot waittttt for recital, too bad daddy Isnt here to see.

Me - thats okay he told me to record It so he can see

Royalty - yay Im gonna definitely make sure I do my best for him!

Me - what about me? *places hand over heart*

Royalty - you too mommy but you're right here by my side like always.

Awwwwwww that made my heart melt. At least shes grateful for me. Some of the other kids seem to not appreciate their moms enough but loves the hell outta their dads and I think Its cause of what they do for them, but a mom Is always here and our jobs are never done. Ever!

*RoRo's POV*

Recital Is soon and mommy just left to go home right quick cause she left something. No worries cause I know she'll be back and on time too. Shes never late for nothing and my school staff even knows. Others parents always come late but not my mommy, nope!

Classmate - Royalty, Is your dad gonna be here??

Me - no, hes on tour.

Classmate - boo, hes never here.

Me - why do you care?

Classmate - cause my mom likes him, plus I always wanted to be your sister 

Me - we'll never be sisters, not even step.

I walked off the stage and away. That hurt my feelings what she said. My dad Isnt ever here though and thats kind of the truth, maybe thats why It hurts so bad. I sat In a corner crying. I dont even wanna do this anymore!!

*Christian's POV*

Ams - Chris get up!

Me - no!

She picked me up.

Me - *cries*

Ams - quick kicking me, I am your mommy!

She popped me.

Me - mama you mean!

Ams - yea and so are you, makes two of us.

She got her keys. We left.

: : At The Recital : :

Ams - hey, hi, wheres my daughter Royalty?

Classmate - shes somewhere, I just saw her earlier by the stage.

Mommy went by the stage.

Me - RO! *points*

Shes crying. I frowned.

Ams - aw Ro baby whats wrong?? *bends down In front of Ro*

RoRo - some girl said daddy Is never here for me, and Its true!

Ams - you know the circumstances Ro!

RoRo - yea and I dont care, I QUIT!

She stomped off.

Ams - ROYALTY!

Everyone looked at her. She stomped off after RoRo.

Ams - you cannot quit now Ro, your team needs you! Who cares what they say?

Classmate - yea Ro, we need you. *smirks*

RoRo - thats her.

Ams - you need to stay out of our business little girl

Classmate - oh whatever, my mom wanted me to let you know.

Ams - and whos your mom?

Classmate - she *points*

Mommy looked and her eyes got wide.

~~~~

*Tatys POV*

I swear sometimes I have no life. I went down the stairs seeing my beautiful daughter with her cheer outfit on and my son, looking mad as usual. Hes really a sweet kid. Probably the sweetest ever too. At least to me he Is.

Rori - mommy come on

Rani - you gonna make Rori late

True. She does have to be on the field early. We left and I drove to the field. It sucks that Ro's recital and Rori's cheer Is on the same day but we have to compromise and of course me and Ams both gonna be there for our children. I wish they could be here, but I wish we could be there too. But Its life. We all have our own lives and responsibilities and all have to be there for our kids no matter what.

*Rori's POV*

A future cheer star In the making! Im gonna cheer forever but I love It and I am passionate about It. I learn what passionate means In school. I learned lots of word meanings In school. The fact that Im so fantastic at what I do, I make other girls wanna do It too! Im a role model and the youngest In charge If you ask me.

Me - POSITIONS GIRLS!

Everyone got In position.

Me - WE HAVE TO DO THIS RIGHT, READY? LETS GO!

We did our cheer and then our pyramid and of course Im on top cause Im the lightest, not cause Im captain. And yes Im captain, captain Is always given to the best squad member and thats me!

Taty - WOO-HOO, GO RORI! THATS MY BABY YALL!

I laughed as they dropped me, but not on the ground. I fell In their arms. If only daddy was here to see, I know he'd be proud of me.

Co-captain - your bro Is cute

Me - hes my twin, duh.

Co-captain - I know that but like, hes just so cute and I want him to be my boyfriend.

Me - we are too young for boyfriends

Co-captain - no we're not

Me - we are

Co-captain - arent.

Me - okay the how about we ask your dad, shall we?

She rolled her eyes and walked away. Thats what I thought! Dont need to be my brother girlfriend anyway, shes ugly and sometimes her weave stinks. Phew!

*Rani's POV*

I wonder why my sisters friend keeps on starring.

Me - hey sis you did good

Rori - good? excuse me?

Her voice got high and she waited for me to correct what I said.

Me - I meant, you did perfect out there as usual.

Rori - yes, per usu.

Taty - anyway yall are too much, mainly you Rori.

Rori - cant help It I guess *shrugs* anyway my friend likes you

Me - which one?

Rori - co-captain aka want my spot aka thinks shes cute aka annoying aka weave stinks aka gonna tell her dad If she tries to talk to you. *smiles*

Wow.

Me - you're so mean

Rori - Im so not! Just looking out for you bro. PLUS, I think she still pees too bed.

I scrunched my face up. Yea, Issa "no" for me.

Me - say nomore, I dont like pissy people.

Taty - hey! Im right here!

Me - sorry mommy

Taty - mhm *on her phone*

Rori - anyway, can we go for Ice cream?

Taty - girl you know how dairy does you

Rori - but It gives me energy mommy

Taty - alright but If you eat It I have to stick that pill up your butt again so you can use- *gco*

Rori - MOMMY! *stomps*

Me - no continue, those guys need to hear so they wont talk to you.

Rori rolled her eyes while me and mommy laughed. Its always fun with us, all we're missing Is dad.  He'll be back soon though.

~~~~

*Karrueche's POV*

Im so happy that my daughter Is growing up! The others are happy, but not so thrilled about their kids getting older. The older they are, the smarter they are though and the more stuff they are able to do on their own. Like, thank goodness I dont have to change diapers anymore cause shes a big girl now and shes potty trained, wears panties. The only thing Im not ready for Is her having period, I dont even like to deal with mines so Im so nervous for her. But overall Im happy and my little Rue makes me and her daddy smile. Shes my twinie too, Im glad.

Me - oh my gosh Rue, I thought you were gonna turn out to look like your dad.

Rue - so! 

Me - not so, no.

Rue - daddy Is handsome mommy

Me - he will be after he finish getting them tatts removed.

She squinted her eyes at me, thats her way of rolling them since she doesnt know how too.

Me - you better stop that 

Rue - stop talking about daddy then!

Me - alright I will If It makes you happy.

She smiled as we continued taking selfies. My little princess.

*Indya's POV*

Lots has happened over the years, I had a miscarriage, Trey wanted to try again but I remember when I told him that If we dont have a baby, Its not meant. Clearly that was the sign I was asking for. I still care about him but If I know hes not for me then why put myself In that position? He has gotten better over the years and more mature but whatever Is meant Is meant and whatever Isnt, Isnt. And like I said, clearly we're not. I asked for a sign of that and received It. Im not thrilled about having a miscarriage but Im relieved that I know not to waste my time with him. My true love Is out there somewhere and waiting for me so that we can have kids of our own and get married, you know? And yes thats what I truly believe. *phone rings* What a strange number? But I answered anyway.

*Convo:*

Me - hello, whos this?

? - Hi this Is officer Matthews calling, ma'am you should have a seat at what Im about to tell you.

Me - okay, Im sitting *sits* Is everything alright?

Office Matthews - ma'am, your boyfriend Trey Songz Is dead, along with his tour mates.

My heart started pounding at "dead" and I started to lose my breath.

Officer Matthews - their plane crashed and- ma'am? Ma'am, are you there still?

I couldnt speak, Instead I just passed out.

Officer Matthews - MA'AM? *starts talking to someone In the background* shes not responding, send officers to her location now!

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...
4K 159 18
This is the sequel to The Music Video Love Story. Will they love again? Will they be a family again? Let's find out?
126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...