β„Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘” π‘–π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘’οΏ½...

By jirouupiee

hwarang : the poet warrior. this is a fanfiction so what is happening throughout the story is n... More

Ban Ryu x Half-Breed Reader
Ban Ryu x Half Breed Reader part 2
Yeo Wool x Reader
Han Sung X Reader.
Sam Mek Jong x Reader
Sun Woo x Reader
Hansung x Reader part 3
Hansung x Reader part four (Last 2/2)
cross-dressed ; ji dwi
call my name ; dan sae
the gang leader ; ban ryu
3 words ; sunwoo 2/2

Hansung x Reader part 2

2.9K 47 11
By jirouupiee

| THIRD PERSON VIEW :

After Queen Ji Soo agreed in making you a teacher you three smiled.

"You two boys,Are you going to stay beside Y/N at all times?" Queen Ji Soo asks and Yoo and Kim nod.

"If you'll excuse me,your Majesty.I'm going to Hwarang House." You bowed and excuse yourself out the palace and back to your horses "Oreobeoni Yoo." You called for him "Do I have to change my clothes?" You ask and they both shake their heads you tilt yours.

"Because men won't listen to woman if they wore a more feminine clothes rather than a men's." You face palmed yourself and looked at Yoo and Kim shocked.

"Y-Your Highness." Kim stuttered.

"What? A slight facepalm won't harm me,right?" Yoo gulped and jumped onto his horse.

The three of you laughed and chit chat while making your way back to Hwarang House after going to the Wolseon Palace to ask Queen Ji Soo that you'll be a Teacher in the House.

You knocked at the gate as Master Wi Hwa shouted at the guards to open the gates and saw you,Yoo and Kim.

"Ah you three,Did Queen Ji Soo approved?" Instead of you answering him back Yoo and Kim said and in unison,Your mouth jaw drops as you stare at both of your not-gentleman-like-brothers.

While you three entered you sigh and gave them a such-a-gentleman look.

"Nothing wrong with that,Sis." Kim whispered that made shivers down your spine because his voice was deep and sweet."Move your face Guard Kim." You push Kim's face out of your ear.

You walked inside the room as Hwarangs stare at you and Wi Hwa smiling at you like an idiot and you gave him a glare are-you-a-proud-father glare.

"This is Princess Y/N,From the Capital of Baekje." Wi Hwa said and smiled

All of the men's mouth were wide open as you spot a guy with a very handsome feature when you saw both of your brothers stare at the boy you also looked at.

You silently growled.

"Alright,I'm Princess Y/N as you all heard from Master Wi Hwa,I'm still not used with teaching because I've never teached anyone myself but I did try to with the help of my two brothers.Yoo and Kim." You pointed at them as all of the men turned around checking the two brothers at.

"Who's kim and who's Yoo?" A polite guy but also a curious one raised his hands to ask a question.

"The one who is very polite,I'll answer you that question." You smiled and stared at Kim "That's Guard Kim,He has a raven black hair and hair length is up to his shoulders,His hair is tied half pony." You said and pointed at Guard Kim.

They all wowed

"The other one is Guard Yoo,He has brown short hair handsome features and–" you felt Kim stare at you as you laughed nervously "Of course Guard Kim is also handsome." You coughed and opened your mouth to talk again "He is very smart,and funny." You said as Kim glared daggers at you as the hwarangs weren't looking back and still checking Yoo out you put your tongue put and teased Kim.

Master Wi Hwa saw you and gently slapped your arm

"Yah,Y/N you told me you were going to be behaved what is this? Playing time with your Brother is not well behaved Y/N." Master Wi Hwa whisper shouts making the Hwarangs turn their heads back around to stare at Master Wi Hwa who is silently sulking.

"Okay,If I were you who's team would I join?" You ask and slap your own hand 'These men don't know Kim and Yoo's abilities and skills.' You sighed as you open your mouth when Yoo and Kim moved the men aside and pulled a wooden sword out.

"Play." You said good thing they thought of saving your butt.

Kim started to move,attacking Yoo from side to side eventually Yoo was dodging all of Kim's attacks that makes Kim groan in frustration.Yoo starts to attack and hits Kim from his side and his chest,Kim is quite dramatic so he stepped back and held his chest you glare at Kim and he glares daggers back at you.

"Tch." He silently clicked his tongue while still glaring at you then slowly turning away to look at Yoo who is glaring at you also,Kim was already confused of what was happening,When Kim was confused Yoo attacked Kim but eventually Kim managed to dodged it and did an attack you taught to Kim.

He pointed his sword at Yoo and Yoo got shocked so it was Kim's opportunity to triangle choke him in the ground,He grabbed Yoo's shirt and Kim jumped on top of Yoo and wrapped his legs around Yoo's neck as Yoo lost balanced of how heavy Kim is he dropped to the wooden ground admitting defeat.

Kim got off of Yoo and helped him get up,you yawn from boredom "You punk." Kim muttered a curse under his breath while glaring at you,you saw his stare as you shrug what his problem was

"Yah! How dare you glare at our sister,Kim." Yoo flick his index and thumb together on Kim's head

"Nothing." He mumbled

You were still staring at them and finally looked at the Hwarangs smiling and shaking in fear because of what just happened,Nothing really affected you because it was you who taught Kim the triangle choke and neck slice.

"Who did you pick?" You shouted to the hwarangs as they cheered.

You smiled "I guess that's a quiz for tomorrow,Tell me who you picked and why? I'll bring my brothers by the day after today,got that?" They all replied yes as you slowly made your way down the stairs and outside of the room,Checking behind if Kim and Yoo was following you.

You asked Wi Hwa where they went as he pointed to a room,he said that it was your room so you shrugged and opened the door revealing a half naked Yoo and Kim,With that you quickly turned around and slowly made your way out the room shutting it close.

You breathe in and then letting a slightly loud sigh

As you turned around and knocked on your bedroom door,the three of your bedroom "Come in." You hear Yoo said as you open the door and Kim wasn't still dressed on the top as you growled at Yoo and turned around.

"Sorry." Yoo said and smirked at Kim,Kim on the other hand was glaring again.What is up with Kim and his glares?

"What's up with Kim and his glares?" You looked at Yoo with no mercy in your eyes."Problematic eyes." Yoo joked and you can't help but crack a smile at him."She smiled." Kim said bluntly.

"Shut up." Yoo grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him "I'm your favorite Brother right?" You slowly realized what has gotten into them? Did they some kind of drank a poison or what ever??

"Did you two drink something that you guys are talking to me in informal language?" The two quickly bowed and apologized "Your highness,I am deeply sorry." Yoo said as his voice turned sturn and stiff and Kim on the other also apologized but his voice was still stiff and hard like a rock.

"The next time I see you talking informally to me is the next punishment you'll received." They all sighed as they smile to you but you raised your fingers and pointed at them "At one point,That punishment will be infront of Queen Ji Soo and the rest of the Hwarangs showing them I am a princess to not be laughed or joked about." Yoo glared at Kim who is

Quietly keeping himself from shouting.

"And my favorite brother is Yoo,Sorry Kim." You grin and saw Kim's face turn from keeping quiet to im going to sue you when we get back to baekje.

You turned around and walked out their room and started to think of that oddly polite,curious yet so adorable Hwarang,does he really fit in the soldiers?
He is undenying cute and a vulnerable guy "So cute." You mumbled quietly and started to explore the out of the hwarang house and into the place full of lanterns and things to be sold out.

Lemme stop from here,dont worry this still has a part 3 and idk up to home many parts this oneshot will be but im changing it into imagines sooner or later,but as a lazy author ill change the cover probably later

Bye bye;
But THAT AL1 ALBUM OF SEVENTEEN IS WHAT I NEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD CARAT BONG. And all i need my shits complete y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 1.1K 32
A SEONGJOONG FANFIC Nobody's alone. There is always someone to stay by your side. Life wasn't really great all throughout for him but he knew to take...
50.7K 1.2K 21
[COMPLETED] β–ͺ️SEQUEL TO HATEβ–ͺ️ What happens now? McTae_Tae 2018 STARTED 4th Feb 2018 ENDED 6th Apr 2018
1.7M 69.5K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
407K 24.8K 47
[Depressing, Abusive and emotional] "pleasing everyone... who pleases you then?" THIS STORY HAS VERY SHORT CHAPTERS AND HAS SENSITIVE TOPICS A Park J...