Voltron x Reader

By nunu0319

i'm so sorry i want to be professional but please forgive me ;-; More

You're Gonna Get Killed, Cupcake (Lance x F!Reader)

Requests Open :)

202 1 2
By nunu0319

Hi. Welcome to this pile of trash.

I'm Omar, the author of this book, and Lance is the cutest fucking patootie I have ever seen.

Request Specifications:
•   POV: Female or male? (No gender neutral stuff because I'm shit at "they" pronouns) (also if you don't specify, I immediately resort to male because I am a guy ???)
•   Fluff, lemon, lime, etc.
•   Anything specific you want in the fic?
•   Your voltron bebe x you or your voltron ship if you want lol

WORD OF WARNING:
I  r e f u s e  to do any pairings with ocs. I say this because 1) most of the ocs I've heard of a bull. 2) It's not my character and I just met them so how do I write about them ???  3) nope sorry

I'll probably update a lot if I get a bunch of requests ;)

Don't be shy! I feel like shit if I get no requests :,D

Thanks,

Omar the Master Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
97K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...