Thicker than a Snicker COMPLE...

By char7797

MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigg... More

Hey ✋✋✋
Chapter 1/ You're Fired!
Chapter 2/ Not always what it seems
Chapter 3/ Not hiring!
Chapter 4/ Unhappy
Chapter 5/ The one that got away
Chapter 6/ Holy Shit!
Chapter 7/ The morning after
Chapter 8/ suspicions
Chapter 9/ Boom!!
Chapter 10/ Please dont leave me!
Chapter 11/ Near death experience
Chapter 12/ Taming his jealousy
Chapter 14/ Punishment
Chapter 15/ Isolation
Chapter 16/ Fucked up big time!
Chapter 17/ Special
Chapter 18/ No!
Chapter 19/ What!?
Chapter 20/ What the hell are you doing here!?
Chapter 21/ Work time!
Cast 1
Chapter 22/ Kinky Love!
Chapter 23/ Restraing Order!
Chapter 24/ I'm gonna kill him!
Chapter 25/ It's Done
Chapter 26/ What have you done!?
Cast
Chapter 27/ What the actual fuck!?
Chapter 28/ Your Fucking with me
Chapter 29/ Making amends
Chapter 30/ Sucker!
Chapter 31/ Interrogation
Cast
Chapter 32/Temptation Dinner😈
Chapter 33/ Mr sucker!?
Chapter 34/ Police?
Chapter 35/ Breakfast in bed
Chapter 36/ You can ring my bell!!
Chapter 37/ Balls in my face
Chapter 38/ Make up
Chapter 39/ Spank me?
Chapter 40/ Where the Fuck is my Bride!??
Chapter 41- Lunatic
My Dress! Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Surprise surprise
Thank you my loyal readers
Preview Book (The Possessed Luna & When the Shadows Awaken)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
Chapter 44/ Got to be dreaming
Chapter 45 Ppppshhhhh
Chapter 46 Virgin Shaw
Chapter 47 Little White Stick
Hello 2019!!!!!!
Happy Fuck A lot Day!!!!!
Epilogue
Happy New year!!!!
ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
ADVISE!

Chapter 13/ Closure

10.5K 466 52
By char7797

Selena POV

Movie night with the girls is awesome!! We watched the perfect guy and let me tell you. That hottie got what he deserved! I just hope Nick isn't like that!!

"So, where's our next destination ladies!?" Tiffy squealed. It was now 10:30 and I'm not sleepy at all!!

"To the strip club!" Shaw yelled. What?

"I don't want to see slutty girls grinding on a pole shaw!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I'm straight! Who said anything about slutty girls? Let me paint this picture" she drew us closer and drew an imaginary picture frame "Imagine Sexy Chocolate and Magic Mike on that stage together. Oh, oh, and all the other sexy specimens too! I need some balls in my face tonight!" She shoved us away. Is she fucking crazy?

"Shaw! Get your ass back here!" Tiffy yelled while she ran to kiss a strange guy. Is she fucking high!!?

"What the fucks in these brownies!?" We got some really yummy brownies from this Jamaican bakery. And we never bothered to ask what the fucks in it!

"I don't know! But I feel fucking great!!" Shaw yelled. "Let's go ladies! TAXI!!" She yelled. Oh please Lord, I hate babysitting!!

********

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" Shaw yelled at one of the strippers "TAKE IT OFF PAPPI!" She wheeled her cash in the air.

"Remind me to never buy those brownies again!" I yelled at Tiffy. The music was pumping. Shit my phone's ringing! "I'll be right back!"

While pushing my way outside through the crowds, I finally reached my destination. "Hey ,baby!" I said giddily. These brownies are starting to work their magic at the wrong fucking time!

"Are you OK? Why haven't you called me to check in!?" He scolded.

"Daddy I'm sorry I'm more than OK! The girls are letting loose. Shaw is practically on the stage with balls in her face right now!!" Oops, I shouldn't have said that!

"WHAT!!? WHERE ARE YOU LENA? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO THE BLOODY MOVIES!!" He yelled.

"Oops" I giggled "Stop being a grumpy smurf... Blah blah blah!!!" No! What the fucks happening to me! Fuck I feel high!! Woohoo!!!!

"Are you drunk Lena?" He asked calmly.

"No, I'm fucking high!! We ate some nice Jamaican brownies yuh know and it taste Irie!" I mimicked how a Jamaican spoke. I'm so freaking high!

"What the fuck!? This is the last time I'm letting you out of my sight!" He scolded.

"I want you to spank me" I said seductively.

"Oh, you best believe I will. Youre a bad bad girl right now" he said in a stern voice. Fuck! I don't want to go home!

"I'm sorry baby please don't punish me!" I said in my seductive voice.

"Here's what youre going to do for me" He paused "I know youre in a club judging by what you told me and the music. Youre going to march that fine ass of yours and go get your crazy ass friends out of that club and get your sexy ass home! I want you to be bouncing on this dick" I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"AY YO SHAW. TIFFY GET YO ASS OUT OF THIS FUCKING CLUB NOW!" I yelled while going inside the club.

"That's more like it. Now you have a half-hour. If your late youre going to be asking for mercy Selena" He warned and hung up. Shit, I need to get them fast!

"Girls come on! We have to go now!" I drew Shaw from the stage. She was almost naked.

"Girls we have to go now!" I repeated I said while helping Shaw with her shirt but she keeps swatting away my hands.

"Why do we have to go!" She whined.

I smacked her into her face "Get a grip of your self-woman! Its 12:00!" Her eyes grew wide, and she looked like she was about to cry!

"I'm going to get fired! I'm late for work!" Oh shit! She needs to go home and sleep this off!

"Tiffy you know where she lives?" I asked.

"Yea. Not too far from here"

"OK let's get a taxi for you OK take her home and set her alarm at 7. And leave some aspirins and water on the night table so she can take them when she's up OK!" I sounded like a mother!

"Yea OK. Let's go!" She said while I helped Tiffy cross the road. God damn these shoes are killing me!

"TAXI!" I called and one stopped by my foot "Take her to the destination OK. I'll see you tomorrow!" I kissed her cheek. Shaw is crazy!!

Shit! Now I'm all by myself! Ugh! While walking down the road, I spot a neat little café. Great I need some coffee. It was homey and the aroma of coffee clouded my nostrils.

"A double espresso with double the cream. Hold the sugar" I told the cashier.

"Having or going?"

"Going" I know I'm already late so what the heck? While waiting on my order I felt someone's gaze on me, and it felt fucking creepy! I shifted my head to look behind me, but I found no one.

"Here's your order mam" the server gave me my coffee.

"Thank you" I said and walked outside. Now I don't Think I'm imagining things, but I know someone just stepped off when I did and is walking behind me! I began to walk faster but these god damn shoes!!

I turned around and yelled "What the fuck do you want!??" I yelled at the man standing in front of me "If you come any closer, I swear to God I will scorch your fucking face with this coffee. Come any closer bitch!" I spat.

"Wow you would really hurt me?" He.... What the fuck is he doing here!!?

"You fucking scared me you dim Wit! What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled.

"I saw you tonight and I just wanted to talk to you Lena. You don't accept my calls or texts. And I don't see you at work. Where are you staying?" He said while coming closer to me.

"There's a reason for that..... Jason! You made me have a fucking heart attack! You banged my best friend into my bed multiple times!" I stepped closer to him "You know what fucking hurts? I knew a long time ago! I was just waiting for you to say something, but you didn't! You played me Jason! You knew you never wanted a fat ugly swine for a wife, but you just made me stay with the title till you were tired right?" I glared at him.

"Jason's 'fiancée'" I mocked "But let me tell you something Jason. I have found someone who will love me. All of me! My stretch marks, my cellulites and my big ole booty! And I love it! I am a BBW (big beautiful woman) and I am proud to be one! Now will you excuse me I have to get home" I said while walking off.

"She's pregnant you know" he said. What the actual fuck?

"Well congratulations. Youre a daddy now!" I said excitedly.

"I didn't want it to be her Lena, I wanted it to be you" he hung his head low.

"You have spread your bed! Now lay in it!" I hissed "Now go to your baby mother she needs you." I said while phone rang.

"Baby I'm sorry I got a little held up." I told Nick. Was I still in front of Jason? Yes! Did I care? Fuck no! "Its nothing important I'm coming. Yes, I know youre going to punish me baby I don't mind" I said in a seductive voice. "OK fine! Tell him I'll be in front of Sophia's café" he literally wanted to wake David from his sleep to come get me! Of course, he won!

"So, youre fucking him?" He spat.

"That's none of your fucking business Jason!" I spat while walking away.

"I see that his money is showing on you. You look good Selena" ugh!

"His money!? I work hard for my money fuck face! All of this" I gestured to my clothes "I paid for that shit so don't....... You know what fuck you"

"OK Selena just know that he's going to hurt you!" He yelled.

"YOU DID!! YOU FUCKING HURT ME! YOU AND THAT WHORE I CALL A BEST FRIEND!!!" I yelled. "You know what, I'm tired. Have a good life Jason. Find your happiness" I walked off to see David pull over in the parking lot.

"Get me out of here David" I whispered.

I'm happy to get my closure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...
51.1K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
1M 28.6K 20
Faye works at a bookstore and is sweet, curvy, and overall a great person who happens to also be best friends with a woman named Lucy who happens to...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...