Minecraft Story Mode: A Diffe...

By RealWildGamer

Jessica aka Jessie, daughter of The Founder and heir to Sky City's throne, has always been a great builder li... More

It's tough being a princess
Feisty Princess?
Eversource?
Trouble
Goodbye??
Well... Hello
Rude
Tipped Arrows
Murder Mystery
SPARKLEZ?! WILD?!
Snow Board
Who's next?
Killer
Redness Madness
Unmasked
A/N
A/N
Cassie
Taken
Meeting PAMA
Harper
Lab
AN
AN 2.0

A/N

1K 18 46
By RealWildGamer

Alright my ladies and Gents especially those Wild/Sparklez shippers 😂😂 (love you guys). The next chapter has proven to be much more difficult then I expected but I have a Wild/Sparkelz story I'm hoping to write. I'm just going to give you the Summary and you can tell me what you think.

Summary: After being sexually abused one night her husband was gone, Martha decides to file a divorce causing a chain of events that will change hers, her childs' and her ex husband's lives.

I'll be using my and Jordan's real name because I'm more comfortable calling my favs by their real name. Anyways let me know what you think! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 336 12
This story contains Jetra, Lukesse and light signs of Axel x Olivia Petra had gain feelings for Jesse during the Witherstorm incident, and when the s...
22.2K 699 38
A sky army and minecraft diaries collab When Jess, Jin, Shelby, Ross, Alesa, sky, Unica and Barney travel to another dimension Jess sees a couple of...
4.9K 138 12
***STORY CONTAINS LUKESSE AND OTHER SHIPS*** *STORY ALSO CONTAINS MATURE SCENES* After discovering a portal that looked so different and unique compa...
54.8K 649 24
Come in and Enjoy the lives of Jesse (Male) and Petra together! Lemons! Stay out if you hate them!