wish || kwon soonyoung

By hamsol

in which soonyoung always gets rejected. [lower case intended] [the mc is a guy] More

prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two

fifteen

1.6K 89 4
By hamsol

you leaned against my shoulder, the both of us sitting on a park bench.

"i know i rarely say this but, thank you."

"what do you mean?" i asked.

you huffed and looked up at me, with your puffy eyes prior to the crying that happened before hand.

"for dealing with my ugly stupid ass." you said, leaning on my shoulder once again. but this time you wrapped your arms around one of mine.

"soonyoung, don't say that about yourself, especially if it isn't true." i said, not even noticing how weird i started to feel.

it was weird. it was completely normal for you to hug me, and yet this is bothering me. my whole face was beginning to turn red whilst my stomach felt as if it was about to explode.

"i don't know if it's because i haven't had any human contact for the past week or something, but i'm really grateful for you." you hugging my hand tightly, as my face turned even more red.

we stayed like this, in silence. after awhile, it hit me.

"hey soonyoung?"

"hm?"

"i-"

i stopped myself.

"i'm hungry, you want to go get something to eat?" i asked, completely abandoning my other thought. "i'll pay."

you looked up at me and gave me a confused look.

"as much as i love the idea of you paying for me, it's 2am." you stated, even taking out your phone to prove your point.

"there's a 7eleven nearby, it's open twenty four hours." i reached into my pocket to make sure i had my wallet, "i think i can buy-"

the growl that your stomach made cut me off, making us both laugh.

"what are we waiting for? let's go!" you smiled and dragged me off of the bench, the both of us walking out of the park and down the street to the 7eleven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.6K 40
𝟑𝟏 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. | 31일. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. "i gave you all the love you needed, and i gave you pain in return." start: 06 • 19 • 18 end: 08...
779K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
57K 1.6K 31
"He's staring at you." My sister whispered, wide eyed. Now that I realised, I could feel someone's eyes burning the back of my head and as I turned a...
37K 804 30
Aliens are a real thing, they are hidden, they are a secret, but they have their own agreement with earth. They choose humans, ones that no one would...