Ozpin x reader

By bloodyredriddinghood

I'm litrly sad that there are no ozpin x reader fics out there, so you should make some, plus being the trash... More

Oh...Nice
Ozpin x reader Smut
Ozpin x reader smut part 2~
Ozpin x Reader smut part 3
Moan for me~ pt:1
Moan for me~Pt:2
Moan for me~Pt:3
Ye
Heay

This isnt a story update

1.7K 14 1
By bloodyredriddinghood

OK IM. SO.SORRY. BUT IM HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TI PUT OUT STORY UPDATES, FOR WELL ALL OF MY STORYS IM GOING TO ADMIT I AM BEING VERY.LAZY. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL UPDATE, ON ALL MY STORIES. I JUST NEED TO STOP BEING A COUCH POTATOE. BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS DRESS UP GAME (this is not my game I just put shit that was on there together) AND I GOT IT TO LOOK LIKE OZPIN, KINDA, BUT I FANGIRLED A LITTLE. (I'm so sorry for the caps) ALSO HAS ANYONE SEEN THE CHIBI 2. AND HOW CUTE OZPIN IS WITH HIS LAUGH.

I apologize for my laziness

Forgive me 🍪

Also if you wanna do what I did with the photo go to

Rinmarugames and it's there. Somewhere. I just was surfing the internet, instead of *cough* writing *cough*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
565K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
687K 36.1K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...