Ace of hearts ON HOLD

By hi_dee

Love means nothings in tennis. Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev fanfic More

Cast //🎾
Part //🎾1
Part// 🎾2
Part//🎾3
Part//🎾4
Part//🎾5
Part//🎾6
Part//🎾7
Part//🎾9
Part//🎾10
Part //🎾 11

Part//🎾8

550 24 23
By hi_dee

Heidi's POV

What the hell ? What is Alessia hiding.
Honestly I don't know what to think about this situation. Then again it's not my business so why should it bother me.? Well because she's my friend that's why.

Im sitting on her bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom which is right in front of me, but the door is closed.

Who was she talking to ? What could Alessia be keeping from Alexander that he doesn't know of after two years of relationship.

Maybe that's why he's so upset these days, maybe he knows Alessia is keeping something from him and he doesn't respect that.

What the hell do I know anyway? Right now I should be on a date with Dominic, but I'm here getting involved in drug trafficking.

I can hear her fiddling with bottles and opening drawers around in the bathroom. My hearing senses are on one hundred percent right now and I could probably hear a pin drop. The air in the room is very dense and I feel like I'm about to pass out any second now.

Next I hear her open the sink and let the water run. What the.. hell is she doing.

I'm sitting so uncomfortable on the bed in silence it's crazy. I'm biting on my nail and I'm tapping my foot on the floor as I sit there in complete silence, waiting and not knowing what to do next.

Dominic please show up!

I've never wanted to see Dominic's stupid face so much in my life. For sure I'll never tell him that though.

"Did you tell him?" I hear Alessia's roommate Sonya ask her. She's in the bathroom with her as well. So she probably knows about whatever is going on with her.

Him.
So Alessia was on the phone with a guy huh?

"He knew from the beginning" she says sniffing, telling me that she's still crying or was crying.

God I hope she is not taking drugs so some shit like that, I'm prepared with stand up and stomp into the bathroom and give her a long lecture if I need to.

The water is still running and I'm still sitting in silence on the bed, I feel I might shit myself any second now. There's so much tension in the air, you could take a bite out of it.

"Hold my hair back please " Alessia says to Sonya.

Because of the water running I can't really hear clearly, but I swear I heard Alessia say ouch in pain soon after she told Sonya to hold her hair back.

Okay now all the hair on my body is standing. I feel there's going to be some crime scene the next morning and the police will ask for my fingerprints or something.

"Does it hurt?" Sonya asks her.

"I'm used to it" she says turning off the water tap.

"Heidi's coming over, does she know anything ?"

"No, nothing , lets go back "

I can hear them coming back into the bedroom now. Shit, I have to pretend I heard nothing. I have about ten seconds to think of a cover up before they know I heard the whole conversation and next thing they'll be asking me for answers.

Think think think.

My palms are sweaty and my hands are shaking but I manage to grab my phone from my pocket and dial the number at the top which is my sisters.

Ring ring..

Answer the phone you spoilt brat!

She answers on the third ring, thank god, she never answers. Ever.

"What do you want Heidi ? " she says in such a rude tone.

Agh Puta...

Alessia and Sonya walked into the room like 5seconds ago to see me sitting on the bed, with the phone to my ear. I try to relax myself and pretend I've been on this phone call for the last 5minutes or so.

Sonya smiles and waves at me and Alessia comes to sit on the bed beside me.

"Yes Anna you can borrow my socks, I have to go now, so bye I'll see you later, love you" I say into the phone.

"You're so weird.. "she says and hangs up the phone on me. What the hell is this sister of mine. I take the phone away from my ear and put it in my pocket and turn to face Alessia.

Her eyes are red, her skin is pale and she looks exhausted. She's wearing one of Alex's adidas warm up shirts, it's about mid-thigh length and it smells of him. Her hair is in a bun and she has no makeup on. She still looks amazing in this state to be honest.

"How're you doing?" I ask her putting my hand on her shoulder and giving a sympathetic look, which i mean of cause.

"He hasn't tried to talk to me" she replies looking down at her phone in her hand. She changed her phone wallpaper to a different picture of her and Alex.

Sonya comes to sit on the bed with us to join the conversation, although she's on her phone. She's still listening though.

"Usually he would have texted me by now, but not this time, I don't know what to do, what if he doesn't care anymore"

After those words her facial expression changed, it turned cold, sad. It hurts me so much to see her like this.

"Of cause he cares about you what are you saying, he's in love with you Alessia!" I say to her. Of cause he cares about her, he is in love with her for fucks sake, and no one else.

"I hope you're right Heidi" she says to me looking down at her phone wallpaper. She looks so happy in the picture.

"Can I tell you something ?" She asks looking straight at me with her hazel eyes.

"Of cause " I answer, trying my best not to show hesitation but more emotion instead.

"Don't think I'm a pussy or anything, but I'm really in love with Alex, he is everything to me Heidi. I care about him so much and I don't want to loose him to anyone. I know it seems like I'm crazy sometimes, but it's all for him Heidi. I need him to be with me, especially now."

She says looking down to her palms.

"Ever since we started dated, my life has changed for the better, he just makes me so happy, it's crazy. When he smiles, when he laughs, even when he's sleeping he looks like an angel, my angel"

"I don't want to loose him, before him, I was broken, tennis was the only thing that held my life together, and then he came along. He took my breathe away Heidi, I just feel like I was in a coma my whole life until he saved me."

"You guys may think I'm super crazy and overprotective, but you have to understand that this is what love does to you, what he does to me. I'm only 18 and I know I have a lot more hurdles ahead of me in life , but I want to jump them with him, holding his hand, that's the only way I can."

" When I wake up I think of him, when I go to bed, I think of him. I hate when we fight like this. I just want to be with him Heidi. I know we've just been in a fight for a few hours, but I miss him already and I want him back, especially now.. "

By the time she said all these things my heart was broken. I can see it in her eyes when she talks about him, she means what she's saying. I'm trying my best not to tear up after her speech.

"What should I do Heidi?" She asks looking for reassurance from me.

"Have you tried talking to him at least, he probably feels the same way as you do ?" I'm not in a relationship so I wouldn't know how to help Alessia, but common sense tells me maybe she should try talk to him and set thing straight, and tell him how she feels about this.

"Yes, I sent him a message, but he ignored me" she says looking down again and playing with her fingers.

She even tried to message him but he ignored her? That's really childish of him to be honest, or maybe he just needs some space. It's no excuse to ignore her message though. I'm just glad she's making a effort.

"I'll talk to him" I tell her putting my hand on her leg and gently rubbing on it.

"Thank you" she says giving me a real smile and a look of relief.

There's silence for about a minute as we all take a moment.

"So are you and Dominic hooking up yet?" Alessia asks from nowhere with a cheeky grin on her face. She's trying to lighten the mood, it's pretty clear.

"What! No, We don't even like each other, what're you saying.? "

What is this question? Me and Dominic? Where is she even getting this idea from. Oh so because we are playing doubles together we are suddenly and item?

"We saw his post on gram" says Sonya winking at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"So what, it's from like six years ago" I say to both of them trying to prove my point.

I'm so shocked by these questions and this conversation. What do they even know about me and Dominic. Nothing. Exactly, there's nothing so they shouldn't just invent things.

"Did you even see the comments?" Alessia asks looking at me when a cheeky look on her face.

"What comments?"

"Go to your picture with Dominic and read the comments idiot " Sonya says to me. She's 18 and her mouth is almost bigger than Alessia's what the hell.

I unlock my phone and go on instagram to see these comments they're talking about, and I start reading them all from the top.

There's already 958,847 likes wow.

@Alexanderzverev : 💏❤ I ship you two. My boy has been single for too long now😏

@novakdjokovic : Dommmm😉😏 #myman

@andymurray : Dominic fishing eh ?😏 💕💏

@officialalessiagoffo : 😱❤💏 Austrian babies

@gaelmonfils : young love🙆🏾‍♂️😏

@sonyahopfensperger : I wanna see how this one ends 😂

@evagomestennis : 🙈#iship them

@dominic.thiem.fans : I love them together ❤❤omg!

@thiemfans : she's so pretty 😱💕

@Jowilfredtsonga : thieeeeemm😉

@dominicthiem : guys stop please!😑😑😑

@serenawilliams : Dominic stop crying 😂

@mariasharapova : Heidi you didn't tell me about this !😱❤

@venuswilliams : lol stop making fun of him guys 😂🙌🏽

@fabiofognini : careful Heidi, love means nothing in tennis 😏👌🏻

@flaviapennetta : what're you saying Fabio 😐???

@nickyrigiosofficial : oh shit Fabio 😂👌🏻

@moritzthiem : she's waaaay out of your league bro😂😂😂

@davidgoffin : the sky is the limit😏

@Dominicthiem : Just ignore them Heidi 😐

@angiekerber : Heidi doesn't seem to have a problem 😏💕

@sloanestephens : I agree with Angie 😂👆🏾😆

@bornacoric : oh so she's the one he won't shut up about 😏👌🏻

@denishapovalov : she's the one @bornacoric😏❤🙌🏻

@kendalljenner : message me Heidi omg!😫😩❤❤🙌🏻

@carolinewozniaki : aww Heidi 😩💕

@rafanadal : do I need to give him the 'talk' Heidi 😂

@rogerfederer : in favor of Heidi and thiem 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

@Dominicthiem : you guys are so immature 😐...

---

And They go on forever.
I don't know how to react to these, or how to feel about this, I don't even know if I should answer to the comments or not ?

To be honest I can't help but smile, I don't know why but I stare at my phone for a few seconds and just smile to myself.

I don't know for how long I was re-reading them, but by the time I look up again, Sonya is standing by the door and holding it open for Dominic, who's leaning against the side with his hands in his pockets, and a cute smile on his face.

I was so focused I didn't even hear him knock.

"Ready to go ?" He asks with that same damn lip bite that gets me every single time.

___________________________________

Thank you to these people for the continuous support and motivation - for Ace of hearts💕

SnowAngel6197
FragolaConPanna
Taaaaamz
glitt3r_crystal
-ranii
chillmorata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 597 11
Everything you do in life has rules. Tennis has many, to ensure fairness. But who writes the rules.... For falling in love? [Originally written in...
17.5K 217 6
A collection of Alexander Zverev One Shots. Enjoy :)
38.5K 1.4K 18
George believes he only needs one thing in life, which is Dream. After long and happy years of being with him, he's grow an obsession for his lover...
8.9K 111 11
<3