What I never knew I always wa...

By MarinaShipper19

ON HOLD- I'm back with another Robsten pregnancy story (shocker I know right?) because let's face it! I wish... More

Suprise
Congratulations!
Frustration
Meeting
Packing
Were going to Rio!
Scared
Rio!
Edward and Bella
Kicks
Gender reveal :)
Hormones are fun!....Not
Sex on the beach
Family time
Cats out of the bag
32-week appointment
Stay at home
Baby Time
Home
1 Day post partum
Please dont go....
Baby's first checkup!
Authors note!
Your back!
Beach baby
Date Night
Food poisoning
Authors note- sick
Hospital
Blood tests
authors note! I needed to do this
Condoms and birth control
Suffocating
it's time
Mackenzie Foy
authors note -Family emergency
By Your Side
Elle Magazine
I'll be there for you
Lunch Disaster
Funeral
Where is the baby?
Every parent's nightmare
Anguish
72 hours
Court
Hospital Blues
First word, First steps and Getting Drunk...Oh My!
1st Birthday
First Day of Preschool
Mom, I think I'm dying
Prom
authors note
Hungover
Unexpected Consequences
Months
Officially Grandparents
Please tell me.....I'm dreaming
The Funeral
Why Eliana?
The Hauntings Of Our Past
Coming Home
Very Unexpected!
24-week birth
When Nothing Else Matters!
Welcome home
Reality
2 months later
First Cuddle
Christmas Eve
Adoption
A new day
End of the road
Never easy
I don't know what to do with her!

How I met your mother

905 17 2
By MarinaShipper19

Hey, guys! I'm sorry it's been 4 days since I have updated. my body is still catching up on sleep that I missed from when I was sick and I mainly go right to sleep after school. but I am back now! there is another thing that I wanted to warn you guys about. so this next week there might not be an update, there might or might not be. I have exams Tuesday, Wednesday, class trip Thursday. 2-hour thing in the morning at the school Friday and then Sunday you guys, I will officially be a high school graduate!!!!!! :) I'm graduating Sunday so it's going to be a stressful week. so please don't be alarmed if there is no update this week :) thank you! -Kate

----------------------------

It was 7:30 in the morning and Rob was sitting in bed staring at his baby girl as she ate. Her big blue eyes stared back at him making his heart melt. He couldn't help but smile, his daughter was so small and innocent. Oblivious to the world around her. He rued the day that she understood what the world was really like, more their world.

"I promise I will always protect you....." he whispered as he kissed Eliana's forehead.

She finished up her meal and Rob laid back against the headboard laying her onto his chest as he patted her back. When she was done burping, he slowly sat up making sure he was supporting her head and laid her on the blanket in front of him. He put a pillow on her one side before he went into a drawer and grabbed a stuffed lamb and headed back to the bed. He laid down on his stomach and placed the lamb onto Eliana's stomach.

"What's this?" Rob asked his daughter.

"This lamb represents Mummy's and mine relationship. Let me tell you how I met mummy. It started long ago...ok I'm exaggerating, wasn't that long ago."

"I knew I loved your mum even before I met her. Both of us signed onto the same movie, of course, your mummy was only 16-17 at that time so daddy couldn't make his move. I remember I had so many people reminding me that she wasn't of age yet. So fast forward, soon your mummy became mine and we have been together going on 5 years and then you came along. The best part of our relationship. I'll let you in on a little secret...I am going to ask your mummy to marry me. Soon, not too soon but soon."

Much to his surprise, Eliana was still wide awake intently staring at him. He was sure that she would have fallen asleep during the conversation given she was only almost 2 weeks old.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb......"

Rob took his little girl's hand into his, slightly shaking it. she kicked her legs and grasped onto his finger.

"it's 8:30 now, what do you say we get you changed and then you can hang out in your bed for a few minutes while Daddy packs the diaper bag and then we will go see mummy?"

--------------------------------------------

Entering the hospital room, Kristen was sitting up in bed just having had just finished breakfast. She was still extremely weak but was starting to feel somewhat better.

"Hi love," Rob said as he sat the diaper bag down on the floor and went and hugged Kristen. "How are you?"

"I'm ok, don't feel 100% yet but I am getting there."

"One more night here probably and then I'm getting you home."

Kristen liked that thought. Rob took a seat on the bed next to Kristen wrapping his arm around her before gently transferring Eliana onto her chest.

"Hi lovebug, I missed you and daddy," Kristen said to their daughter.

"We missed you too. You scared me, hun," Rob said as he kissed her.

"It was scary... oh and by the way, I don't blame you."

Rob sighed. "It is my fault though, I'm the one that wanted you to go out."

"Stop it!" Kristen snapped. "Don't blame yourself. We couldn't have known this would happen."

"I thought I was going to lose you......"

"Well, you didn't, and I would never leave you that easily. I love you and Eliana way too much." she smiled. "You can't get rid of me that easily" she giggled

Rob giggled. "Yeah." Kristen laid her head on Rob's shoulder. Looking down she saw her baby girl curled up against her chest sound asleep

"I almost forgot! I'm going to leave her with you for a minute. I need to call your mother."

"Alright. Sounds good."

Rob stepped out and Kristen scooted Eliana up further. "I love you baby girl," Kristen closed her eyes as she rubbed her nose against Eliana's head. Eliana made little noises before yawning. She opened her eyes and looked at Kristen.

"Did I wake you lovebug?"

Kristen scooted down a little and put her legs together. She laid the baby on her legs and ran her hand over Eliana's head. Eliana started fussing, letting out little cries.

"What baby? You're ok." Kristen brought the baby back to against her chest. Eliana settled almost straight away taking a tiny ball of Kristen's gown and clutching it in her hand.

Kristen turned onto her side, nestling Eliana to her body. She watched as her eyes slowly closed and she scooted herself closer. "Sleep well Eliana," Kristen whispered as she kissed Eliana's forehead.

Robert came back in and sat on the bed by Kristen.

"Your mom is going to come up later, she's dying to see you"

"I bet" Kristen giggled. "I think I'm going to take a nap with her if you don't mind"

Rob looked at her confused. "why would I mind? your still sick Kris, of course, I don't mind."

"Lay with me?"

Rob got up and climbed in behind her, pulling her into him making sure Eliana was alright. He watched the loves of his life sleep until the doctors came in and wanted to examine Kristen. Rob carefully picked Eliana up, accidentally waking her up in the process. The doctors checked Kristen over as Rob was talking to Eliana who had started crying from being startled out of her sleep. The doctors informed Kristen that she would be able to go home the next day. Kristen didn't like the fact that she would have to stay another night. She wanted to get home and be a full-time mother again like she was supposed to be. She felt horrible for leaving Rob alone with Eliana, she knew he could handle it but she just felt bad for putting all the responsibility on him. When the doctors left, Kristen knew there was no way she was going back to sleep. She took Eliana back into her arms who had stopped crying at this point.

"That was a rude wake-up call huh love? You and me both. The only people allowed to wake me up is you and daddy."

Rob laughed at that. He shook his head as he took a seat on the bed next to Kristen.

"Oh, so are you going to tell me why our daughter needed formula?"

"Oh yes, sorry love I forgot. It was because of the antibiotics that they had you on. It could have hurt her, and they weren't sure how much of the bacteria and stuff was in your milk from your system. But everything is good now."

"She didn't like it?"

"No, every time I would try to give it to her she would take a tiny sip, realize it's not mommy's milk and turn away, continuing to scream and cry. This went on for almost an hour until I gave up and gave her a bottle of your milk we had. I didn't feel right doing it but she was in distress."

"You did what you had to do."

"Just didn't want our daughter sick."

Rob wrapped his arm around Kristen, pulling her into his side. He didn't want to think about how he could have and almost did lost her but that's all he could think about. He placed a kiss on top of Kristen's head.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" she smiled

A few minutes later, Eliana started fussing in Kristen's arms, she looked down and saw her baby girl starting to root around for her breast. Kristen lightly giggled

"Ok, I got the message sweet girl. Let's get you fed."

Kristen reached behind her untieing the hospital gown, letting it fall off her. She helped Eliana get latched before laying the blanket over her.

"Yeah, one more night of the bottle and then mommy will hopefully be home." She whispered

--------------------------------------------

Kristen was eating dinner while Eliana slept on her chest. She was going to with Roberts help, of course, go for a walk after dinner.

"We will go for a few minutes and then ill let you try with our daughter."

"Sounds good." Kristen didn't want to start right away with Eliana anyway. She still felt very weak and wasn't sure if she trusted herself but she was willing to try as long as Robert was right there in case anything went wrong. She finished her dinner and Rob slowly grabbed Eliana off of her chest.

"Let's figure out where to put you," Rob said as he looked around the room. Kristen scooted towards the edge of the bed and motioned for Rob to lay Eliana down in the middle of the bed as she laid the head down. Rob laid Eliana down and surrounded her with pillows to that point that Kristen started laughing.

"I think she's safe enough" Kristen laughed.

"Never too safe." Eliana batted her eyelashes as she looked around. Rob went over to Kristen as she put her arms on his shoulders.

"Nice and easy Kris, slow and steady." She slowly stood up. Her legs felt like jello and she stood there regaining her balance.

"When you're ready sweetheart" Rob whispered. Kristen tightened her grip and took a step forward as Rob had his hands on her waist. They got to the door when Kristen stopped

"Rob, we can't do this"

"Of course, we can, you just have to go slow"

"That not what I mean Kristen" giggled. "What about Eliana? We can't just leave her here alone."

"Oh yeah, I didn't think this through. Hang onto the door frame Kris, I'm going to see if a nurse can take you."

Rob went and found her nurse who told Robert to go ahead and take Kristen since they were so close to the nurse's desk she would listen for Eliana. Rob went back to Kristen wrapping his arm around her waist while he also grabbed hold of the iv pole.

"The nurse will get us if needed."

"Alright." Slowly Kristen began walking, her body and joints were sore and very weak. she hated that she felt this way, here was women who could go all day, all night and right now she could barely walk.

"Grab the bar on the wall Kristen," Rob instructed her, they kept walking down and around the permitter of the floor, going at her pace. They made it back to the room.

"I need to sit...."

"Alright, let's get you to the chair alright?"

"Ok," Rob helped guide Kristen over to the chair. He got her adjusted and gently picked Eliana up, laying her against her chest. Kristen pulled the mini blanket off her bed and laid it over them. they decided to try with Eliana tomorrow because Kristen was so very tired.

-----------------------------------

Kristen had her eyes closed rocking their baby. The feeling of this tiny body against hers felt overwhelmingly calming for her. It was 9 pm and visiting hours were over. Robert didn't want to take Eliana from Kristen, they looked so comfortable but he knew he had too.

"Kris, hun it's 9, we gotta go."

"Alright," Kristen sighed. She slowly sat up. "I love you, Eliana," she said as she laid her In Rob's arms.

Eliana whimpered and cried

"It's alright Eliana" Rob whispered. He leaned over to kiss Kristen.

"I love you, get some sleep sweetheart" Rob whispered

"You both get some sleep" she smiled. Eliana and Rob left and Kristen decided to watch some tv before she was ready to climb into bed. Climbing into bed she plugged her phone into the outlet right behind her. She slowly fell asleep to the silence of the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 437 16
Two people. A swipe right. A perfect match. cover thanks to @creativestoryteller <3
36.3K 881 23
The most unexpected thing might also be the best thing that could happen to them.
462K 13.5K 66
First of hopefully many books! Average BBRae story- with a twist!
74 4 4
Set in Breaking Dawn Part 1: After Bella's sudden birth of Renesmee goes horribly awry, neither Bella nor the baby survive, leaving both Edward and J...