That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 37

6K 351 299
shinygem12

A/n: Bet u didn't expect this update so soon. Guys I think the books close to ending. I'm dying I came up with a plot that should kill all of you & cause you to hate me with a passion.

Taehyung's POV

Jimin hasn't left.

I can tell.

It's been some time since we heard the first few abnormal creaks in the floor, and it's still going.

My anxiety levels are tremendously high, so I wouldn't be surpised if my heart just gave out on me any second from the pressure.

All that seems to replay like a broken record in my dead mind is that Jimin shouldn't be here. Why can't he just leave. Why did he have to come. It's going to be his fault if he dies.

But as much as I want to, I can't come to blame anything on him, after all, I can only blame myself for dragged him into my jacked up life in the first place.

The warnings that I was trying to send him before now seize to exist. I've given up on screaming, it's not helping him if he can't even understand what I'm struggling to say from behind this tape on my mouth.

I mean, it's just a nuisance for a dog to bark with no voice to back it up, right?

So since I've given up talking, maybe I should give up on living too; my life also feels like it's a nuisance to his existence right now.

Ugh, I don't know anymore.

Everything hurts, to the point where its not even inflicting pain. It's a weird distant irritation in my body I feel grow as time goes by.

At first, it felt like blood was filling my lungs every time I inhaled my daily doses of oxygen, now it's just numb to me. Doesn't that mean I've given up?

I'm so tired.

I drag my eyes to the demon that decided to make my life an actual living hell; her still hiding under the stairs ready to probably shank him in the neck.

Its too dark to see every detail, but I can tell she's in predator mode. My eye sight might be shit right now, but my hearing is still still pretty sharp.

I can hear her sifting ever so slightly, probably crouched down on the balls of her feet, ready to ambush him as soon as he sets a foot on the concrete flooring. And I wouldn't even be able to help him if he gets jumped, so all I can do is pray he doesn't come down here.

This room just spells death in the air.

My nose stings from the hot tears that escaped from my defeated eyes earlier. Before, my breathing was extremely shallow, and with the tape plastered on my face, it just made breathing, honestly, an inconvenience.

I slump my shoulder after them being tense since Jimin first came here, and instantly regret it.

A burning feeling in my chest breaks through the numbness that I was simulating before. I look down with the limited vision I had, my eyes throbbing as I strain them downwards to see why my chest feels that way.

All I can see is dark abyss though, so that was completely pointless. To make it worst, it caused and excruciating head ache to throb through my skull because of the attempt.

Tch, sleeping and never waking up sounds amazing to me right now.

Maybe a genie heard my wish and was granting it because my eyes started to close on their own, my eye lashes starting to connect to lock them tightly closed.

Something shatters the silence.

A smash from upstairs fills the atmosphere like an unexpected flood,  flushing the tiredness out of me faster than it replenished.

The sound was ear-piercing, like someone crashed a car into the kitchen or something. If my body didn't feel like it was connected to an anchor at the moment, the sharp noise would've caused me to flinch on a whole other level.

I had no clue what it was, but I can tell it was some sort of heavy glass.

While I acted like a person who haven't lived in this house long enough to think up anything that could've cut through silence like butter,  she reacted to it differently than me. She knew.

She knew what it was, and what ever Jimin had shattered up there, it meant something to her.

Blowing her cover of making her existence almost nonexistent like a shadow in this dark, she shoots up the stairs without hesitation. Everything after this seemed to have past by at the speed of light.

Foot work was everywhere; doors were swung open aggressively by haste, hitting the poor walls that makes their existence useful.

Another door gets slammed violently in the process of all the chaos, later causing a washed out hammering to echo from it.

Agile yet messy footsteps bless the stairs with its presence, and I strain to look up in the direction of the entrance.

I feel like crying. And I'm not sure if defeated or blissful tears will pour out.

He stands there, breathing densely, looking everywhere and then at me.

Rushing to my side, he immediately pulls out the needle I forgot was stuck deep into my wrist.

I, on instinct, glare as he rips the tape off my lips, and if we weren't in this situation because of me, I would've cursed him out for doing it so roughly.

"Taehyung I'm here for you," he swiftly stats as he stares me straight in my eyes, making my gaze soften; him whipping out something from his pocket to help him with the chains.

For the first time since he's seen me today, he looks down at my body and you can tell the sight of my arms through him off; a petrified look painting his face. I wouldn't blame him though, it probably looked like all of hell was unleashed on my inner forearms and higher.

I admit, I really hate him seeing me in this state. The worried look in his expression doesn't suit him.

I want him to get lost.

I want to tell him to just leave. Tell him that I never want to see his face again. Say that I regret ever meeting him because he only made my life worst. Yell that I hate him and I wish I never met him.

I want to tell him these awful words, so he can hate me as well and ditch me. Leave me behind before it's too late. Get him out of harms way.

I feel my mouth struggle to open due to tiredness, but I'm still ready for the words to spill out.

Tell him

Even though I feel so drained that you'd have to condense me to even get a drop of energy, I prepare to scream in his face to get lost.

Say it Taehyung.

His gaze is far from yours, so now's the time. Tell him you don't need him. Say that you despise him. Shout in his face that you hate everything about him.

Do it.

Jiminie," is the little peep that came out of my cursed mouth. Before I knew the tears were threatening to spill out like an open faucet.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry Jimin but I can't bring myself to do it.

I can't bring myself to ruin our relationship. Him hating me seems worst than death right now. He means so much to me, and I'm finally seeing how much he is worth to me.

I know I'm being selfish, to the point where it's even putting his life in jeopardy. But I cant do it.

He shined light onto my dark world, and I don't think I can survive if he was outta my life after I got to know him.

Right now, I'm afraid. I could get him to hate me, making him leave me for good. Or I can let him do what he's doing, and possibly get killed any minute. The sad truth is, whatever I do I'll lose him either way.

I just cry out and choke on the tears building inside me as he works on the bindings. Why.

Why does his presence make me tear down the walls I build to hide my emotions? I hate it.

Why am I so helpless. Why am I so weak.

My head starts to droop on it's own and my conscious becomes harder to maintain.

Right now, I feel like my life is a hourglass. When the sand runs out, would everything stop?

---

The black out lasts for a second, or maybe two, a minute, or was it an hour. The thing with blackouts, is that you can never tell how long it's been; or what happened between them.

I hear a whimper, a grunt. Someone's struggle; and then the booming shot of a gun makes everything silent.

My eyes seemed to open like the curtains in a play, closed before to hide all the things that went on behind the scenes.

The worst scene of the play is being presented.

My world felt distorted, like I was on some illegal drug. 

Everything felt wrong.

How the body laid motionless on this ill-fated house's floor. The thick, crimson liquid emptying from it at a constant speed.

And how the dark silhouette against the lesser dark atmosphere loomed over the other's cold attached limbs; eyes sharp and gun pointed bulls eye on the target.

My body, mind, and soul had caught every sufferable sickness mankind has ever experienced; all at once.

The figure comes closer towards me, and I let them. I can't do anything. I can't even think over my own heart beating loudly in my ear.

They whispers something next to my ear though, and as much as all sound seemed to be drowned out by the drumming of my heart, I heard them with clarity.

"It is done."

The last grain of sand fell in my hourglass. Time had officially stopped dead in its tracks.

That woman, she...

She finally broke me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unrequited love/vminkook Sree Sreeju

Любовные романы

701 14 10
Jungkook and Taehyung where childhood friends.Even through jungkook is two year elder to taehyung they are realy good friends that even share everyth...
Innocent or Dirty? Xsunnyghoul

Любовные романы

48.1K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
13.9K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
331K 19.8K 26
Yoongi has one friend and absolutely no interest in making any others. Insisting that Namjoon is all he needs, he spends his days hiding peacefully i...