In love with lies.

By _morganaaaa

Adriana lives with her mother who's raising four kids alone, She meets Xavier on an online chat room, will th... More

In love with lies.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Not a Chapter.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Not a Chapter.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Not a chapter.
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Twelve.

286 11 2
By _morganaaaa

Chapter 12.

Xaviers POV:

I woke up with a text from Adrian the next morning. She had said that she wanted to reschedule and that I should book another flight some other time. Little does she know I'm not changing my flight at all. I'm going down there reguardless. I want to see the girl that I'm falling in love with. She acting like she's scared for some reason but I'm not going to hurt her. As soon as I texted Adrain back I went downstairs to see my babymama playing with Octavia. I walked over to her and starting getting pissed. "One, Why the fuck are you in my house? Two, Why are you all of a sudden acting like a mother? What you finally took five seconds from riding every mans dick in Pennsylvania to have time for your child? What I can't believe thots are growing up. Round of a fucking plause to you! Now get the fuck out." I said. All of a sudden and she started crying. "You're such a fucking jerk!  I thought you loved me and and wanted to be with me! But you dating some busted ass hoe now. Whatever she not even that pretty any fucking way. Oh and I will be back later to get MY fucking child because you're not even the daddy." She said. 

She stormed out of my house and I just broke down. I don't know what to say. I've been raising this little girl and all of a sudden this bitch tells me that Octavia isn't mine. All I could do is look at my little girls face and think shes not mine. My fucking heart is crushed. Just as I was about to lay Octavia down my phone started ringing. It was Adrian.

Me: Hello.

Adrian: Heyy baby, what are you up too?

Me: Nothing.

Adrian: You okay? you seem down.

Me: Naww. To be honest.

Adrian: What happened? Talk to me.

Me: Well my stupid ass baby momma just told me that Octavia isn't my daughter. Like what am I going to do? I've been raising her by my fucking self and all of a sudden she isn't mine!

Adrian: That's so fucking stupid. Like why wait until now to say something. Get a DNA test done babe. If I were you I'd prove to everyone how bad of a mother she is to her.

Me: Oh trust me I am going to be getting a DNA test. If it comes down to to the point where she tries to take Octavia away from me then I'm going to prove how unfit of a mother she really is. But I don't want to keep talking about this. I'm letting you know now that I am not canceling my flight and I will still be coming to see you TOMORROW so be excited!

Adrain: I am excited, it's just that..

Me: It's just that what? I'm not going to hurt you in any way if that is what you're thinking.

Adrian: Nooooo baby I'm not thinking that way at all. Just forget it, I can't wait to see you, but tonight I have to tell you something.

Me: Why tonight? Why not now?

Adrian: Ummm idkk...

Me: Just tell me, I'm not going to get mad baby trust me.

Adrian: Okay I'm about to send you something. hold up.

Me: Okay.

Adrians POV:

Since X won't take no for an answer to coming, I guess it is time to show me the real me. I went through my camera and sent him a pic of me that I took the other day and put under it "I'm sorry for lying, but this is the Adrian you fell in love with". After I hit send I said hello and surprisingly he didn't hang up cause I had him on hold.

X: Yeah baby I'm here, Just thinking. 

Me: About?

X: Hold on, did you send me something my phone just vibrated.

Me Uhh yeah.

X: Someone sent me a pic, you must knew I missed seeing your gorgeous face.

Me: Sure.

X: Wait, what's wrong.

Me: Nothing, Just look at the pic.

X: Okay bae

The phone got silent for a while.

Me: Baby

Me: Bae

Me: X

Me: Hello

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.

All I heard was a dial tone.........

Authors Note:

Heyyyyyyyy guyssss!

I decided to just keep this chapter about X and Adrian, probably a tad bit boring I know. Hopefully y'all liked it!  

I left y'all with a cliff hanger! Sowwie! Lol 

I would really appreciate if y'all would leave me commenets about how y'all like the book because I'm not getting any feedback and I don't know if I should contiue this book or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...