WE CAN WORK ON IT

By _TheMemories

Drew Parks misjudged Jessica Miller misread He’s hurt She’s hidden He’s overwhelmed She’s overcrowded Senior... More

Drew
Jessica
Really?
Me?
Project
My house; Jessica
Run Away
Cramps, Parks, && Ice Cream
A Movie Date
Breaks Over
Saturday Night
Last Day
Back To School
Finding A New Place
It Gets Better
Moving Day
Getting Through It
Drew's Birthday
Whoa
Pregnancy Test/ Death
A Misunderstanding
Promise Me
Perfect Date
Vote & Comment
Best First Date
Loving and Missing You
Unexpected
Innocent Love
Flash Backs
Our Night
Our Park
New Memories
The Arival
2nd Chances︴Risks
Fear
Shania?
Baby Bre
Not So Tough
Sleepless Nights
Going Home
Troubles Just Begun
Over All
You and I
Its The Night Part 1
Its The Night Part 2
Dance
Bye

Days Like This

312 6 0
By _TheMemories

Maria's POV

"So what do you want to know about me?" I asked Liam laying in his lap as he paused the game he was playing.

"Everything" I smiled

"Okay we will take turns" I said looking up at his perfectly green eyes.

"Fine, like 21 questions but, more?" He asked as a question.

"Yup, I'm very good at eating" I said grabbing a bag of chips.

"I know haha" I love his laugh. It always makes me laugh.

"Umm.. I'm good at coloring" He said.

"Wow, me too okay, I love kittens" I said imaging a black and white kitten.

"I love dogs" He said with a smirk.

"Stop" I slapped his chest.

"Stop what, it's your turn"

"Okay ummm I'm good at making mistakes." I said looking down not wanting to say that

"Me too" he said lifting my chin with his two fingers.

"I hate hair, but that doesn't mean you can go bold" I raised a finger.

"No, No I will never go bold" he actually looked scared.

"I have long eyelashes" I said blinking a hundred thousand times.

"My favorite finger is my pinky" he said wiggling it.

"I want two twin boys and one girl, oh and she has to be the youngest" I said

"Why do you want more boys than girls, not that it's a bad thing" he said.

"You wouldn't understand girls are so much work, like buying bras, pads, make up.."

"Hold up our daughter can not wear make up." I was shocked when he said our daughter

"Our?" I asked

"Yes, hey don't you belive we are gonna be together for ever?" he said with a  serious look on his face.

"Yea" I barley whispered. I never had a guy want to be in a relationship as mine and Liam's.

"Your amazingly mine" I said

"I know, now let's continue the game" he said waiting for me to share something.

"Okay don't tell anyone but, I have a blanket from my childhood that I still sleep with" I waited for a answer.

"What color is it, and don't worry I think it's cute" he smiled.

"Lavender with deep purple out lines, and thanks" I was happy.

"My secret is, I hate my parents" I sat up.

"Why?" I asked

"Don't tell anyone"

"Not a soul" I promised.

"My dad always comes home drunck, and high on drugs, what's worse is he hits my mom and us"

He paused, I was shaking by the way he looked.

"My mom is another messed up story she blames everything on us and then goes to fuck another guy because my dad doesn't love her. It's disgusting to see your parents fight and my little sister is always going to the hospital because of getting abused,  Maria she is three. I never let him touch her, Rihanna, because she's a baby. Me and Jake have to work so we can pay for food. We have to make sure she goes to school on time and comes back safe. Shania gets in trouble with him too because sometimes he uses her to get drugs. She's really a good girl but he's fucking up this family. I hate him so much. My brother always goes mute for like a week or even a month when he walks in on a dirty guy in bed with our mom. He goes off and fights him badly, but since he met Ciara he's gone better. Thank god. See my little sister sleeps next to me everynight because she's scared. Maria my life is not like other people's, they think I'm the athletic cute guy who's easy to talk to. No I have issues, but you, you helped me out so much and that's just one of the things I love about you, Thank You" he finished and only one tear slipped from his eyes that I wiped away. I hugged him. The kind of hug you would never let go of. I'm in tears and that's what he goes through everyday day of his life.

"I didn't know that" I said as he rubbed my back.

"There's no way you could have known" he chuckled. Out of all the things he could be doing he's laughing. 

"Why are you laughing while I'm wiping my eyes?" I said grabbing another tissue.

"Because this never happens to me" he smiled

"What happens?" I was confused of his change of moods.

"Are you on your period?" You know sometimes you got to ask guys that.

"No, I never felt like I would ever find true love but, I did"

"I love you" he finished.

"I love you too" I leaned up on him going for a kiss when a loud noise comes from downstairs.

"What is that?" I jumped.

"I'll go check" he said standing up.

"Be careful" I said manly to my self but, towards him.

*10 mins later

"Okay we have to go" he grabbed a backpack behind his closet door. A little girl, who I thought was his baby sister was standing at his side with tears pouring out.

"You were gone for a long time" I said putting my jacket on, not knowing what's going on.

"Go to Maria, go she's good" he told Rihanna,  not thinking about what I said. She ran to me and hugged me with her small arms.

"Your so cute" I smiled at her, even though I'm scared because I can hear cussing downstairs.

"Okay, listen, my dad is breaking the house because he's drunk and he has an even more abusive girl friend here, who I know for a fact he won't hurt because he loves her more than us" Liam was really mad.

"No he does love you,  don't say that" I said picking up the baby who was screaming and started paseing in his room.

"No actually he told us he loves her more and my mom won't leave him because she gets the same benefits and he pays the rent" I know he wanted to cry but wouldn't.

"I'm so sorry, where's your brother and what are we gonna do?" I was scared and sooo sorry for Liam that he had to go through this.

"Stop Saying Your Sorry!" he screamed at me.

"I'm so sorry for screaming at you, it's just don't want to go through this anymore but, they are my pathetic parents and we still need them for now" I saw a different side to him today, he broke down in all this mess he just threw everything on the ground and cried.

"Hey it's okay, I get it your angry at your self but you shouldn't be it's not your fault now lets go" I pulled on his arm with the one hand I had available.  Rihanna fell asleep on me.

"We are gonna go to this beach house our family owns, we are not allowed to live there with out our dad but, what is a couple of nights gonna do" he picked all the stuff up and went back to being normal. Damn he changes his mood so fast.

"How are we gonna leave?"

"We are gonna take my mom's car" he opened his bedroom door and told us to hush, well mainly me because the baby was asleep.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" his dad throws a plate with pasta on it at me. I ducked down and it broke on the wall and luckily nothing got on me.

"Maria are you okay?" I nodded.

"Don't throw shit at her" Liam picked up a empty beer bottle and threw it at his dad.

"What is she your slut, cute" she complimented and insulated me at the same time.

"No I'm his girlfriend, what are you the bad bitch that sleeps with a married man, Hoe" you can't blame me I got mad and you don't call me a slut looking like that.

"Umm... Who Do You Think You Talking To?" she got loud with me.

"I Honestly Don't Know A Prostitute or A Stripper" I got loud with her and that's when I noticed what I was saying I never talk like this what is wrong with me. I walked straight passed her and to the black car Liam led us too.

"You need to watch your attitude hun" she came out side after us. I put Rihanna in the car seat and walked over to this so called human.

I slapped her across her face.

"You can call me a slut, whore, bitch and an ass but, you can never ever call me hun or sweet heart understand that" she almost slapped me back and I gave her a look, the look that says do it I fuckin dare you and she stopped.  I walked back to the car putting my seatbelt on and looked at Liam. He was smiling at me.

"What? "

"No one ever stood up to her but you" he was amused.

"Yea well you don't call me a slut or hun"

"Can I call you hun?" he moved away from me so I didn't hit him.

"Yes you can call me hun."

*30 mins Later

" It's 11:56 and super dark out side" I looked at my phone trying to find the flash light app.  

"It's okay don't be scared" he held my hand. I grabbed the back pack and he picked Rihanna up with one hand.

These couple of nights was going to be interesting.

||Vote Because||

||Comment Because||

||Fan Because||

      .........Because You Love My Book ♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 432 27
#93 in Young Adult #4 in janitor #51 in projectbadboys Shortlisted in The Global Awards 2018 Honourable Mention in 2018 Bell Awards Previously featu...
40.6K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
1.2M 23.6K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...