Witches and extraterrestrials

By humatrix-X-24

After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: meet the witch
Chapter 2: the second witch
Chapter 3: Angelic riot

Chapter 4: the city of Deja vu

836 12 1
By humatrix-X-24

We currently find Ben and Bayonetta where they were last chapter, same ruined cliff area the angel smashed up. Then the two hear a sound, looking to a cliff further out they saw a cluster of angels being pushed forward by a motorcycle.

It lands scattering the Devine creatures and the driver is revealed to be that same witch from the plane. After zooming forward, ripping an angel in half in the process, she starts using her ride as a weapon repeatedly striking the rest. She even jumped off the cliff and began driving on the wall, Ben whistled as he was impressed. Then both him and his friend were nearly hit by the vehicle, and Bayonetta turned just in time to shoot an angel that was behind them.

" fancy bumping into you two here" the second witch said as she and her motorcycle seemed to be stuck to the wall. " you've quite the familiar face. And using the same powers, but you'll have to forgive me" Bayonetta said pacing around. "Do we know each other?", the red witch put her feet up on her ride's handle bars.

And she chuckled "same powers? don't make me laugh, you're little dip in that lake has left you a bit rusty" she said. The black witch simply scoffed "I've been high and dry for 20 years now, the only rust on me is from the lack of any real challenge" Bayonetta retorted.

"Maybe you're up for the task", Ben simply observed both, then noticed something. His friend had always had a gold pendant on her chest with a red jewel... and now it's gone "Uh Bayonetta..." he spoke up. She looked to him and he pointed to the area on his chest where the pendant usually was on her's.

"Observant aren't we, he's already Pointed our how you've already disappointed me" the red witch said holding Bayonetta's pendant. Angered she jumped at the scarlet rider to grab it but the other magic used threw it into the air. Then raced off on the wall to grab it again, Bayonetta then landed on her bike and tried to shoot her, when the pendant came back down the two nearly had it when Ben had suddenly flew by as Omni with Stink Fly's wings by and grabbed it before the red witch could.

"I've so long desired for this moment, you've already forgotten about your destiny. And wasted the past twenty years" she said "okay I'm just lost" Ben commented very confused. "Not alone handsome" Bayonetta replied, "then I shall take it from the top. The overseers, the eyes of the world, they are the power behind everything" she simply said.

Ben was still confused, that was until he saw Bayonetta in a trance like earlier "Not again" he said. He would've gently shook her like last time but he didn't want to be kissed again, not that he didn't like it but it was a little unprofessional.

Then out of no where the red witch just up and disappeared "and she's gone" he said. Then Bayonetta came out of her shock and hunched over like something hit her, "woah are you okay?!" He asked concerned.

She was about to reply when the black witch began to glow, looking to the sky the moon had the exact same hue. "Jeaunne" she muttered before running to the wall and stuck to it like a fly. "Wow, did you know you can do that?" Ben asked before using Wild Mutt's claws to climb the wall and follow.

Only for the two to meet another angel type, this one just a bunch of heads with metallic bird like wings. "Well here we go again" Ben said as Bayonetta nodded "let's get this show on the rise then" she replied bringing out her guns. The hero switched aliens to Predator and rushed forward with Crab Dozer's horn at the read. And ran down the head with the beard.

While Ben was doing that Bayonetta had began shooting the smaller ones and after threw a normal angel into the ocean below them. And ducked when Predator threw another in her direction, she turned around and gave him a "really?" Face.

"Sorry" the alien then pounced on the last angel and knocked it into the sea, "well that's dealt with, let's go" Bayonetta said walking along the wall. The red creature nodded following behind, once they reached the door on the other side The witch's wall walking power wore off and she landed right in front of the door.

"I guess it's only when the moon is out" Ben guessed turning back and opened the door for her. After walking down an alley on the other side the two found another of those doors where they had to hit it repeatedly.

Ben took care of that by becoming Armadrillo and jackhammer bashed it until it opened. "Milady" Ben said as they both rushed through, Ben scouted ahead and saw a commotion with a man being chased by a police officer.

He followed and saw the officer loose whoever he was chasing, the alien then looked up and found him. He apparently swim up by means of a thin almost transparent grappling hook on his wrist. "Clever" Ben said reverting back, "aw I see you've met Cheshire" Bayonetta said appearing behind him.

The man Bayonetta called Cheshire then sniffed the air "I know you're here" he said. Ben cocked a brow in confusion, "what a lovely floral perfume, you know in the language of flowers the rosemary is meant to represent remembrance. Which doesn't really suit you doesn't it... Bayonetta!" He said throwing his cloak off and taking out a camera.

But all he did see was Ben's reflection in the window "oh my reflection could still be seen" he said. Startling the man, "hey white you?!" He yelped, "ah Cheshire, you've grown much haven't you?" Bayonetta asked in her usual seductive manner. "Sorry about her, she saved my skin so I'm repaying the favor by helping her recover her memories" Ben said.

The witch toyed with the man, who later said his name was Luka for a few more minutes until another angel attack, which was quickly taken care of after Ben used Atomix's power to obliterate then. Thank goodness for that alien's ability to easily manipulate and control its own nuclear energy.

Going down another route the two nearly got smashed by an incoming tram and encountered another angel type which was basically a sharp wheel. "This is easy enough to deal with" Ben said grabbing the three Heaven wheels with Four Arms' arms and tossed them into each other cutting them up.

"Well that was rather easy" the umbra witch commented as they continued. To avoid any more conflict because of frequent the Angels were attacking Ben decided to fly them both above to the next area. Which was a chapel on the other side of a cliff range.

"Now why did we have to come over here?" Ben asked out of spite "had... what is it you would use? A gut feeling" she explained. After entering the alien teen felt another presence in the place, he looked around a corner and saw... a little girl.

"Hey now, what're you doing here?" He asked the child, only to remember he couldn't be seen. "Oh yeah" Ben then turned his arm into Alien X's and opened a portal back into the physical plain,

"Hey" he greeted scaring the kid "not what's a girl like you doin in a place so scary?" Ben asked. She was about to answer when his witchy friend came into the same plain and scared her off again. "Now why was a little girl scurrying around Vigrid for?" She asked.

"Well we cant ask because you scared her off" Ben retorted before seeing Bayonetta in another trance. "Again? Come on Bayonetta wake up..." he was about to shake her when Wild Mutt's sensory power warned him about danger. "HIT THE DECK!!" Ben yelled before pulling her out of the way, then turned into Omni.

As to what stuck it's head through was a giant dragon like creature.

"Hope you're ready for a fight?" Ben said readying his battle stance "certainly"

*cliffhanger sorry*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 1.1M 173
Now a digital pilot for SYFY The Society knows when we're going to die. They imprint it on our arms at birth. I was supposed to die yesterday. I'm th...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4.6K 133 8
Happy ending wish fulfillment for Clover (unless..?) The yellow soul, who thought they were supposed to be dead, is allowed to RETURN through a stran...
224K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...