Incongruent (Drarry)

By agentmoppet

The war has left its mark on everyone. The Ministry, as usual, is only too happy to take advantage. But Harry... More

Incongruent

Intro

3.2K 83 6
By agentmoppet

Written for HD Erised fest 2015

Thank you so so so so so much B and X for beta reading this and helping when I got stuck and just wanted to burn the whole computer down. I couldn't have done it without you and you're both amazing.

Mybutterflower, I so hope you like this xD I tried to include everything you wanted, in some way at least... you'll see what I mean by that when you read it. I wanted it to be longer – at times it feels so rushed – but with everything going on in RL I just couldn't. There were times when I was literally writing this with my eyes closed because I was so tired and it was just easier xD Oh boy... Hope you enjoy!

I would like to preface this work with a tumblr post that will be somewhat relevant...

"You know why Harry Potter is amazing? 99% of fan theories, headcanons and meta could be canon because Harry is about as observant as a brick wall. Did Slytherins come back to fight in the Battle of Hogwarts? Did Draco Malfoy enjoy crossdressing? Was Hermione transgender? Who knows, certainly not Harry." - yourperfectlittleanarchist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 10.4K 23
It's 1968, and Special Agent Potter has better things to do than team up with a Russian. Even if the fate of the world depends on it, even if there a...
53.7K 552 24
draco malfoy oneshots! writing is old, please ignore how horrific it is
36.5K 1.7K 4
Bistro owner Harry is closing up for the night when a young man stumbles through his door in need of help. The night takes them in a direction neith...
155K 8K 11
A cruel remark about his recent weight gain threatens to push Draco over the edge. Harry however is determined to pick up the pieces and put him back...