WILL I EVER???

By godsnotdead3

Mia an 18 year old girl can only ask herself one question and that is Will I Ever? She is a rich but shy gir... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5...I'm Back!
Chapter 6
Sorry
IM BACK!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

10 2 0
By godsnotdead3

     I groan as I open my eyes, the worst headache in the world award goes to me. "Oh sweetie, you need to lie down." the nurse says rushing to lie me back down "No, I need to get home" I said looking at the clock to see school let out half an hour ago "Fine, but you have a mild concussion so take it easy I already told coach for you. No running, be careful not to fall, avoid loud noises and just flat out be careful." I nod as I walk out and walk home.

 As I'm half way home a car stops beside me and  they roll the window down, so I look over to see the driver and its no other than Eric I see him start to unbuckle so I do the only thing possible run, I run to the house closest to mine which is still like ten miles from my house. I start banging on the door as Eric gets out of his car walking towards me. Someone opened the door and before I looked to see who it was I charged in, slammed the door and finally looked up to see...

A/N  CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry its short but I hope you like it. JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!!! Stay Strong! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...