Because of you I'm...-A Gaura...

By TheUnheardWriter

[{Warning: Contains sexual content, swearing, mature content. Boy x Boy. So if you don't like any thing like... More

Chapter 1 ≈Mall Meeting≈
Chapter 2 ≈He looked sick...≈
A/N GARVY?!
Chapter 3 ≈Emotional Wreck≈
New Cover~!
Chapter 4 ≈Laurance's Apartment≈
150 READS?!?!
Chapter 5 ≈Hand in Hand≈
Chapter 6 ≈Every Treasure Has Its Price≈
Chapter 7 ≈Stutter Princess≈
Chapter 8 ≈Words Lead Emotions≈
Chapter 9 ~A Blue Orchid, Not a Rose~
1k Reads?!?!
Chapter 10 ~Wine and Candlelight~
Quick Question
Three things (Not chap)
Chapter 11 ~A Morning Without You~
Chapter 12 ~A Night With You~
In honor of 6k...
Chapter 13 ~Pickup Lines~
Q&A
New Description~
A/N Where I've been
Chapter 14 ~Addictive~
Tagged (What?! Crazy)
Chapter 15 ~The Prince Confesses~
Tagged ^^
Update ^-^
Surprise Reveal cuz 25k?
Chapter 16 Meeting Mom
Chapter 17 The Game
Chapter 18 Filthy Learning
Don't Read Unless You Like AOT & YOI
Sims, Important, and More Sims
Chapter 19 Not So Innocent After All
Chapter 21 Brothers
Tagged
Chapter 22 Mom, Dad? Panic.
Chapter 23 Laurance Zvahl, The Knight
Sorry! Heres some Klance!
Chapter 24 Neighbors
Chapter 25 Family Breakfast
Oi
Chapter 26-Aftermath
So...hi?

Chapter 20 Caminar de Tu Mano

3.9K 108 213
By TheUnheardWriter

Hey everyone welcome back to another chapter! Today is featuring one of my favorite Spanish songs (no not inappropriate, it's really sweet actually) so there'll be lyrics and highly suggest you listen to the song while it's at that part and I'll provide English lyrics. This chapter is highly fluffy. Also, if you couldn't tell I was getting tired while writing this. Enjoy~!

Song: Caminar de Tu Mano by Rio Roma

"Woah, Laur. What's wrong with that?" Garroth looked down at the sobbing brunette clutching onto him with a worry full expression. 

"My father is homophobic." Garroth's heart quickly stopped for a moment before it began beating rapidly, his cerulean eyes wide as the brunette continued to sob. Out of everything, he's homophobic?  

"How long do we have?" 

"One week." A week? That's it? Garroth was quickly panicking, rubbing circles on the small of Laurance's back as he tried to sort out his own thoughts. 

"Is your mother homophobic too?" He hesitantly asked, praying to Irene she wasn't so he could have at least two members of Laurance's family supporting them. Laurance shook his head 'no', clearly not wanting to talk any more about the subject. "Just get some sleep for now. Okay, Prince?" He watched Laurance nod again, his sobs quieting down as he began to fall into the comfort of sleep, Garroth following.

-

"Cadenza I don't know about this." Aphmau, Cadenza, and KC stood outside the door to Laurance's apartment, Aphmau having doubts already about Cadenza's idea. 

"Look, you won't understand why, but Laurance is most likely very upset right now so we need to cheer him up." Aphmau and KC shook their heads in confusion, not knowing why Laurance was upset but Cadenza wouldn't tell them why. 

"Wait, isn't that Garroth~kun's job?" KC asked, her yellow eyes glancing at the apartment door before they looked back to Cadenza. 

"Well, yeah, but he's probably upset right now too if he knows." 

"Alright, fine whatever you say Cadenza, but I better not see anything, ahem,about...that." Aphmau hesitantly agreed as Cadenza gave a small smile, fishing out the key and opening it. The apartment was fairly decent, besides the strewn couch pillows, half-eaten pizza box on the floor while the TV was still on. Not to mention, the white towels flung across opposite sides of the room. 

"Don't touch anything and don't go in the bathroom~." Cadenza sing songed, heading down the hallway towards the last door that was the bedroom before she heard KC.

"Why is there shampoo in here?" The fire-haired girl turned back around to see KC holding a white bottle of shampoo in her pale hands, the top unscrewed while some had dripped down the sides and stained there. She facepalmed, taking the shampoo bottle and placing it back on the table while she guided the other two girls down the hallway. 

"I said don't touch anything. Also, don't ask questions because you might not want to know the answer." They reached the brown wooden door, Aphmau looking uneasy as she shuffled her feet and her eyes darted around the hallway. "I'll go in first, save your eyes just in case." The other two girls nodded as Cadenza slowly turned the golden knob, the door slowly creaking open as she stepped inside to take in the sight. The bedroom was normal with nothing strewn about besides the two men strewn on the bed. Laurance had his arm protectively laying over Garroth's chest, his head in the crook of his neck while Garroth lay on his back with his head turned towards the brunette. It'd be a shame if someone were to disrupt their moment of peace. 

"Laurance~! Garroth~! Wakey wakey!" Cadenza flopped onto the bed, noticing Laurance stir, but Garroth didn't even flinch. 

"Nmhm....Cad...?" Her brother mumbled, his pale blue eyes cracking open to see the fire-haired girl looking at him with large blue eyes and a smile. "Cad?! What the hell are you doing in here?!" He whisper-yelled, in order to not wake the sleeping male beneath him, which he held tighter onto. 

"Get up! Both of you! You have work!" Laurance quickly panicked, his blue eyes widening before remembering he had off today, but what about Garroth? He poked his cheek, then his arm but none of it worked so he placed a chaste kiss on his lips and sure enough he stirred, grasping onto Laurance's chest in his half-awake state.

"Mmmh...mornin' Prince~." A scarlet blush quickly found its way to Laurance's cheeks, remembering his sister was here and sure enough she was silently screaming. 

"Morning Love, but you gotta get ready for work in..." Laurance glanced over the pale body to see his clock flashing '7:00' in red. "An hour." Garroth quickly snapped awake at that, his cerulean eyes wide in panic. He began to rip off the ebony covers, but Laurance stopped him, jerking his head towards his sister still silently screaming on the bed. 

"Ahh! C-C-Cadenza w-w-what a-are you doing h-here?!" The blonde's cheeks were rosy pink with embarrassment as he moved the covers to cover him as much as he could. 

"I'm here to wake you up so you wouldn't be late for work after...last night. It happens a lot." Both men glanced at each other with extreme embarrassment, their faces ruby.   

"Get out. We'll get dressed." Cadenza looked between them, then at the covers before her expression turned to a 'really' expression. She rolled her eyes before leaving and shutting the door, Garroth quickly standing up with a pissed expression.

"This better not be every morning." His cheeks were rosy pink while held a pouty face with his blonde hair sticking out in all directions, not to mention the nudity. Laurance burst out laughing, smirking at his pouting boyfriend. "It's not funny!" He whined, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms. 

"I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously with that pouty face." The brunette got up on his knees on the bed and poked Garroth's cheeks with a childish smile. "Now, get dressed. Don't wanna miss work." Garroth sighed, looking through Laurance's closet for anything remotely close to his size. 

"I don't think I have anything decent here for work." 

"I'm sure I have a button up in there somewhere. Yeah, it'll be a bit large but just tuck it in. I'll get breakfast started, alright?" Laurance walked over and kissed his boyfriend's cheek as he pulled his sweatpants on, leaving his shirt off, being lazy. He walked out to see Aphmau, KC and his sister sitting on the bar stools, but he ignored them, getting the bread out of the pantry and setting it on the counter. 

"Well, are you going to say good morning~?" He turned around to give his sister a dangerous glare while she just smiled back as he pulled the slices of bread out. "Hmm...guess not." 

"I'm sorry Laurance I told her it wasn't a good idea," Aphmau said quietly, looking down at the brown granite counter with a sad look. 

"Mhm." He had remembered the phone call with his father as he set the bread slices in the toaster, grabbing the coffee pot and filling it with water then putting grabbing the coffee and dumping some in the filter and putting it in the machine, turning it on. 

"Oh, good...morning Garroth...~kun." KC's words slowed as she looked at the blonde's appearance. His blonde hair was still sticking out in some places, his gray button up was a bit large but tucked in while his black slacks hung loosely around his ankles with a black belt holding them up. 

"Here, Love." Laurance tossed Garroth his phone, the blonde quickly catching it while the coffee beeped and he took the pot off. The toaster beeped as well, Laurance grabbed the slices of toast, tossing one to Garroth who was pouring the cups but caught the slice and stuck it in his mouth. Meanwhile, the girls watched in awe as they worked in sync during their morning routine. 

"Could you two be any more married?" Cadenza asked through her large grin as they sipped their coffee and ate their toast, but Garroth blushed and looked away. 

"Could you get any more annoying?" 

"I asked you first." 

"Well, you know the answer." 

"I want to hear you say it."

"No." 

"Yes." Laurance facepalmed, taking another sip of his coffee as he draped his arm over Garroth's shoulder. 

"Anyway, Garroth you should probably get to work," Aphmau stated with a small smile while Garroth nodded in response, giving the brunette a light peck on the cheek with a blush as he strolled out the door with Laurance's car keys in hand. 

"Wait. Did he just take my car?!" Laurance yelled with wide eyes, before rolling his eyes with a frustrated sigh. "Better not crash it." 

-

The girls ended up staying at the apartment, Dante, Travis, and Aaron showing up as well when it was now 2:15. They were all in the living room, Aph sitting on Aaron's lap in one armchair, KC and Cadenza in the other while Dante, Travis, and Laurance sat on the floor. Laurance had to put on a shirt to be polite, by the way. 

"Why do we have to sit on the floor again?" Travis complained, laying on the floor with crossed arms. 

"Because...I haven't cleaned it in awhile."

"That's not a valid reason!" 

"Cry about it!" 

"Are you two five?" Dante asked while he rolled his eyes with a smirk. Laurance stuck his tongue out at Dante with a nod as they laughed. Suddenly, the door opened, the brunette secretly hoping it was his boyfriend but it ended up being a familiar brunette with emerald eyes. 

"Hey, heard you all were over here so I figured I'd stop by," Vylad said with a smile as he fixed his green scarf and strolled over to the group but tilted his head with a confused expression as to why no one was sitting on the couch. "Why is no one sitting on the couch?" 

"That's what I asked!" Travis yelled, pouting once again which caused Vylad to chuckle a bit before sitting next to Dante who blushed the smallest bit. 

"Because I haven't cleaned it in a while!" The group rolled their eyes, but the brunette knew the real reason and wouldn't admit it. 

"Oooh! Laurance, you'll never guess what I heard in the car this morning!" Cadenza shouted unexpectedly, jumping up from her chair, startling the meifwa and pulled out her phone and scrolled through it. 

"What?" 

"You're favorite song! Ah! That gives me an idea~! Why don't you sing it?! You have your laptop around here somewhere for karaoke!" Laurance quickly shook his head 'no' but the group was already agreeing excitedly, ushering for him to do it, which he gave in to peer pressure. 

"Okay okay fine. No judging, alright? By the way, it's a Spanish song so Aph is probably the only one who knows what it's saying besides me." Aph clapped her hands excitedly while the rest of the group got excited for what's to come. Cadenza grabbed his laptop off the side table, going to youtube to find the karaoke version of 'Caminar de Tu Mano'.  She did, clicking it and turning it up to full volume as she paused it to wait for Laurance to get ready. He nodded and she clicked 'play', guitar and Spanish beats filling the room while the group smiled and cheered Laurance on. So, he began singing with his heavy Spanish accent becoming noticeable.

(English will be in parentheses) 

"Esta noche quiero obsequiarte algo   (Tonight I want to give you something)

No se trata ni de flores ni regalos    (It's not about flowers or gifts)

Voy a tratarte de explicar   (I'll try to explain to you)

Hablarte con sinceridad   (To talk to you with sincerity) 

Para que sepas lo que traigo yo entre manos   (So that you know what I bring in my hands)

Suddenly, the front door opened once again, a very tired Garroth strolling again but his eyes grew wide at the Spanish voice filling the room, a scarlet blush following as Laurance's smile grew wider and motioned him over, the group turning with smirks. The blonde gradually made his way over, taking his lover's hands as he continued to sing. 

Primero quiero agradecerte tanto   (First I want to thank you so much)

Me has amado, me has llenado, y me has cambiado   (You've loved me, you've completed me, and you've changed me) 

Y ya te debes de enterar   (And you must already know)

Lo que yo pienso en realidad  (What I'm really thinking)

Cuando por tonto a veces me quedo callado   (When I stay quiet because I'm too dumbfounded)

Everyone was dancing now as the chorus started, Laurance spinning Garroth around as the blonde quickly found a smile across his lips. 

Quiero caminar de tu mano    (I want to walk holding your hand)

Lo que me resta del camino   (For the rest of my path)

Que los cumpleanos que me faltan  siempre los pases conmigo (To have you by my side in all the birthdays I have left)

Te digo que no estoy jugando   (I'm telling you that I'm not fooling around)

Cuando te digo que te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo.

(When I say that I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.)

Y quiero caminar de tu mano hasta que estemos muy viejitos,

(And I want to walk holding your hand until we're very old)

Y se que habrá unos días malos esperemos que poquitos.

(And I know there'll be bad days, but I hope they're few ones)

Si aún no me has entendido,

(If you haven't gotten it yet,)

Quiero que tus hermosos ojos los hereden nuestros niños.

(I want our children to inherit your beautiful eyes)

Aphmau was having a giggling fit watching the pair because she understood the words, but everyone else just danced to the beat, caring less about the words. Laurance, too, was dying inside because he knew what he was saying to his boyfriend who didn't understand a word he was saying which made him blush, but he knew the lyrics were right.

Una vez un sabio me dijo, muchacho,

(Once a wise man told me, 'Boy,)

Cuando alguien te guste, fíjate en sus manos.

(When you start to like somebody, take a look at their hands)

Pues con el paso del tiempo menos van a besarse

(Because as time goes by, you'll begin to kiss each other less)

Y más van a tomarse de las manos.

(And you're going to hold each other's hands more)

Quiero caminar de tu mano  (I want to walk holding your hand)

Lo que me resta del camino (For the rest of my path)

Que los cumpleanos que me faltan siempre los pases conmigo (To have you by my side in all the birthdays I have left)

Te digo que no estoy jugando (I'm telling you that I'm not fooling around)

Cuando te digo que te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo.

(When I say that I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.)

Laurance paused to look Garroth in his large cerulean eyes with sincerity as he sang the next verse with a scarlet blush. He was trying hard to get the point across even though he knew that he didn't know a word he was saying.

Tú,

(You,)

Para mi eres lo primero,

(For me you go first,)

Siempre te lleno de besos pero ahora yo quiero

(I always fill you with kisses but now I want)

Describirte lo que siento.

(To describe to you what I feel)

He then began dancing with the lyrics again, his childish grin reappearing.

Quiero caminar de tu mano lo que me resta de camino,

(I want to walk holding your hand for the rest of my path)

Que los cumpleaños que me faltan siempre los pases conmigo

(To have you by my side in all the birthdays I have left)

Te digo que no estoy jugando

(I'm telling you that I'm not fooling around)

Cuando te digo que te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo.

(When I say that I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you)

Laurance was the loudest with 'te amo', holding onto the blonde's hands tightly as he sang with passion.

Y quiero caminar de tu mano hasta que estemos muy viejitos,

(And I want to walk holding your hand until we're very old)

Y se que habrá unos días malos esperemos que poquitos.

(And there'll be bad days, but let's hope there's few ones)

Si no me has entendido

(If you haven't gotten it yet,)

Quiero que tus hermosos ojos los hereden nuestros niños.

( I want our children to inherit your beautiful eyes)

Si aún no me has entendido

(If you haven't gotten it yet)

Quiero que tus hermosos ojos los hereden nuestros niños.

( I want our children to inherit your beautiful eyes)

Sí, nuestros niños.

(Yes, our children) 

The song ended, Laurance panting, sweat beads on his forehead, but smiling nonetheless. Aphmau ran up to him with a large smile and tears stinging her eyelids as she hugged him and yelled.

"Laurance, oh my Irene! I really hope you meant that!" Laurance hugged her back with one arm, smiling a bit more. 

"Yeah, I did Aph. Every word." She nodded, pulling away while the tears felt at the corners of her eyes and Laurance pulled Garroth into an embrace, him being confused as to what anything happened but knew the song was meaningful. 

"WHAT DID HE SAY?!" The group quickly yelled, confused and looking from Laurance to Aphmau. She only shook her head, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. 

"Too much. My fangirl heart can't take it." Laurance laughed at that, pulling Garroth into a tighter embrace, kissing him lightly on the lips which caused Aph to scream and clutch onto Aaron. "Now, that was rude I could've had a heart attack!" Garroth's face was ruby, covering it with his hands while everyone was smiling at the pair. 

"Don't worry I'll look up the English lyrics and bother you later," Dante remarked, already pulling out his phone to look it up. 

"Good, maybe you'll sing it to Vylad later." Vylad quickly looked up at Laurance confused, but Dante glared, already angry.

"W-Well, Dante, tell me when you found the lyrics and let me know," Garroth stated, looking to Laurance with a small smirk, his cheeks still rosy. 

"Oh. My. Irene. Laurance what the hell, that's adorable." Dante looked down at Laurance surprised, who was now sitting on the ground with Garroth next to him. 

"What did it sayyyyyy? My phone died at work." Garroth complained, trying to look at Dante's phone, but he kept pulling it away. 

"Maybe he'll sing it to you in English."

"It doesn't sound as good," Laurance inquired.

"Laurrrrrr~!" 

"No, look it up later." He booped his nose, turning to the group while Garroth huffed in frustration. 

-

The group left around 4:00, leaving the couple alone and Garroth to search his phone for the English lyrics because it was charged now. Aph had told him the name of it, so he found the page, reading through the lyrics, his blush returning especially when he remembered Laurance saying he meant every word. His blush was the reddest at 'I love you' and 'I want our children to inherit your beautiful eyes'. Did he really mean all of those words? He dropped his phone back on the kitchen counter, scouting for Laurance who was sitting back on the armchair. 

"Oooohhh Lauranceeeee~." Garroth sing songed, sitting on Laurance and wrapping his arms around his neck. 

"Hmmmm~?" 

"Guess what?" 

"What?"

"Te amo." Laurance smiled broadly, ruffling the blonde's hair and repeating it back. 

"So, you read the lyrics then?" Garroth nodded, a small blush crossing his cheeks. 

"Yeah, did you really mean all that?" 

"Every word." Garroth hung onto his chest, his head in the crook of Laurance's neck. 

"Even the part about our children taking my eyes?" 

Haha gonna leave it there~! I hope you all enjoyed cause I know I did. I love Laurance singing Spanish or speaking it if you haven't noticed. Also, let me know if you ever didn't like something or did and want it to come back like the Spanish. I know this chap is long because of the lyrics and I'm sorry but I had to put it in. Thanks for reading!

~UHW<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 7 37
Her hand was on the doorknob. Stopping me from closing it. I look up at the girl. To see tears in her eyes. Ones that she was trying so desperately t...
124K 2.5K 52
It starts off as Aphmau arriving to Phoneix Drop. Meeting 2 guards Zenix and Garroth.... But theres a third with them. Named Laurence. Once she gets...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
20.4K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...