The Pack Mate

By bruhh___5555

Violet and Greyson have never gotten along. He's always been a demanding alpha, always telling her what to do... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30

25

2.5K 83 7
By bruhh___5555

Violet stood as fast as she could and began running in the opposite direction away from Greyson, who was running after her. In only underwear

After her strange episode she could hardly run straight, her legs seemed to trip over everything in protest of their movement.

"Stop! Please!" Greyson yells from behind her making her heart clench, but she only runs faster.

But she is no match for the alpha when she was so sick, and so, so tired.

His hand grabs her waist sending an amazing wave of shocks through her. And twists her around

"You?!" He asks shocked making her heart drop. Was he disappointed?

"I-I-I'm sorry" is all she can think to say. He grabs her face in between his hands. Looking very intently at her. She heard of some people rejecting their mate, refusing them, and she definitely didn't feel like experiencing it.

"How?"

"Okay you know what, lets pretend this didn't happen, let's just got home and go to bed" she says hoping to get out of this situation

"How-how is this possible? How didn't I know sooner?"  He asks, Violet not at all wanting to explain the that answer, again begs to forget the whole thing and leave
"Violet, were mates, you're not going anywhere"

"What?"

"We're going to go home, my room, to discus this"

"Are you going to reject me?" She finally asks

"What? Why would you think that?"

"I-well I mean" she waves her hand over herself

"Your insane" Greyson puts on a
Pair of shorts hidden in a hollow tree then grabs her hand making her whole body fill with sparks and a comforting warmth

He leads her through the packs lower floors. Getting attention from some of the pack members who were lounging. He takes her up the steps and into his room.

He closes the door and pulls her to him. Wrapping his arms around her waist

"How is this possible?" Is the first thing her asks

"Um well the moon goddess is a cruel mistress-"

"No, I mean. Have you shifted?" Her heart raced, something she'd been trying so long to keep secret. She had to tell him the truth, but maybe not all of it.

"Yes" is all she says.

"How haven't I known? I've talked to you, and I didn't know" Violet swallows hard.

"I blocked my wolf out. No sent" he almost looked sad at her answer.

"Why? You could've told us? We all would've been happy for you, and I could have found you sooner" he puts his thumb on her cheek. she quickly moves out of his grasp

"Oh and you thought-think, that I'm just going to come in here ready to hop in your bed while it's still warm from another woman?" His eyes grow at this

"Well I mean. We're mates. We're meant to be." He says

"Well im no toy and I refuse to be played with" she stands ready to leave already. But a small thing inside her began to grow that only wanted to forgive him, for anything he's done.

"No, Violet I'm sorry really I'm so sorry I missed you so much when you were taken. I spent every hour sending out search parties. But my father need me, my pack needed me. I had to do what I had to do"

"Maybe I have things that I have to do." She looks down to the floor

"Then do them, but with me, please Violet. Let me try" her face burned as she nodded. A Second chance.

"But were not sharing a room." He frowned "and you're getting me a new door."

"Fine." He says knowing he couldn't fight her. "I can't wait to tell my father." He smiles looks at her. Her heart drops at the thought of others knowing

"Must we tell?" She didn't want any extra attention, and she really didn't want anyone to know the color of her wolf.

"Of course, your this packs Luna"

Luna.

How'd she forget that would become her rank? She had to take care of all the people, they all would look up to her. How could she ever meet their expectations?

As if reading her thoughts Greyson puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder pulling her toward him, slipping it down to her waist.

"I'll be with you the whole time, you'll be an amazing Luna."

"I don't know Greyson."

"Okay.  Well go slow. I'll only tell my parents, and we'll slowly tell the pack members" she felt like this benefited him too. Since once a particular bitchy red head figured out all hell would break lose. Violet only nodded in agreement.
"Okay. Let's go then."  He says smile on his face

"What? To where?" Violet asks

"My fathers office. He's in there with my mother now. It's the perfect time to tell them"

"Now?" She asks her heart beginning to race

"Yes" he grabs her hand

"But-but, not now it's so soon!"

"Please? My father has been waiting for me to find my mate for so long, and it's you! He'll be so happy"  she knew he was right, she felt bad for Greyson when he mentioned how long it had been taking for him to find her before. She again fell prey to the thing inside of her that just wanted to make him happy and grabbed his hand. The smile on his face was worth it.

He walks her out of his room, going down their hall and though the small living room to the alpha wing which was another house in itself, just for alpha and Luna.

He goes though a large wooden door that lead to the alphas office.

The alpha sits at his mahogany desk, signing and reading papers his mate on the leather couch beside, reading a book they both look up to them when they walk in.

"On no. Did you two break something?" The alpha asks. Violets awkwardly scratches her wrist.

"No, I've found my mate"

"You told me that, but she ran away" Violet rolls her eyes

"Yeah, but she's here now"

"Really?!" The man stands "where is she?"

"It's Violet" he says obviously. The couples eyes grow wide

"Seriously?" The Luna asks

"Yeah" Violet answers

"Oh my goddess!" The Luna squeals running to Violet and hugging her "I have been dreaming of this for years" she squeezes Violet tighter as the alpha goes to hug his son

"Im proud of you" he father tells him, Greyson puffs his chest out as he shakes his hand and looks to Violet. Pride shinning in his eyes

"We have to have the ceremony as soon as possible" Greyson mother says happily

"Oh. Well. We're going to try and keep it secret, for awhile" Greyson says

"What? Why? We should tell the pack immediately"

"Violet is uncomfortable her new position right now, she wants to ease into it."

"Oh honey I completely understand" the Luna grabs her hand

"Fine. You have a month. We are hosting a group meeting of packs, trying to stop this rouge problem, seems we're not the only one dealing with this sort of thing. After they leave, we'll have the ceremony, and you'll announce it to the pack" Violet wanted to scream at the demands, she hated the way this felt. She really did want to be with Greyson, but not like this, not being forced. "And on to you ms Violet. Let's see you shift"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 93K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
855K 16.2K 33
Evelyn has been bullied by her brother's best friend who was also the Alpha-to-be ever since they were kids. When he was away for two years to train...
22.8K 1.1K 64
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
300K 11.4K 24
For Keira, finding her true mate, should be one of the most exciting time of her life. But what happens when it doesn't turn out as she expected. Or...