LOST IN JAPAN|TØP SMUT

By g-georgie

--- ©g-georgie More

j.d

t.j

1.9K 50 70
By g-georgie

Blurryxreader!Rough!tyler!dom!tyler

Warnings: rough, dom blurry.
(unedited)
-

"Fuck" he panted uncontrollably while slithering his hand to my neck, blocking my moans.

"Me" I screamed out while bucking my hips harder until the pain was pleasure.

-

"Tyler" I chanted with a smirk plastered on my face.

I assumed he wasn't here cause Tyler always called back.

I still had a devilish grin on my face as I checked his vanilla scented room. It was usually neat but what I saw made my mind wonder in inappropriate places.

A whole area covered in used tissues, an empty bottle on lotion, plenty spattered boxers that I to not dare to see what's inside, and a computer that has stains on it. And which I as well don't dare to see the history .

In a way it turned me on seeing Tyler barely doing this. For gods sake he's 28.

I don't blame him, I've been teasing him every single day.

Just this morning when he woke up he found me whimpering from a wet dream of him.

Yeah it was embarrassing but I knew he was fighting the moment to make my dream come to reality.

But when he left to the studio, he was kinda angry at me for not giving him at least 1 makeout session for good luck.

But I wanted to have fun with him this afternoon just because we were both having a very exhausting day.

-time skip-

"Babe-" I heard, Oh very so delicate, like it was his last breath but I knew he was just tired.

I slowly wall down the stairs with one of his basketball t-shirts, tied so it was a crop top, with shorts, just to see my baby boy knocked out on a bean-bag.

I made a ever so quiet 'aw' and already saw his lips curve and his cheeks tinted.

"I brought you crispy cream, baby" he whispered while rubbing his eyes.

"Really? Babe you're a angel." I groan walking to him in awe and play with his fluffy hair.

I just sat in his lap playing with his hair, cheeks, and lips.

Tyler was on the edge of passing out of how I was treating him so angelic but suddnly spoke.

"You're not gonna eat some?" he asked.

"I know something that would taste even sweeter" I said in a quiet voice kneeling in front of him.

My itchy fingers played with his zipper, my eyes never leaving his anxious ones.

He groaned a bit at how I used my teeth to pull down his jeans.

"Ya'know, i heard you yesterday in your room, doing all those naughty things, it was really hot, and I couldn't help but think I could make you come even better" I say in an angelic voice while playing with his boxers.

"R-really? That s-sounds really g-good" he hummed while running his hands through my hair.

I knew Tyler was very soft and patient but sometimes I just wanted him to snap and, just do whatever he wants...

"What was t-that b-baby?" he said kneeling to my level while pulling on my bottom lip , leaning in, causing me to deepen the kiss by slipping my hand on the back of his neck plaing with his soft hairs.

"I'll be rough, if you want me to" he smirked into the make out session.

I was stunned. H-how did he ..

"Oh and by the way, I'm not Tyler" he said while lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist and running up, what seems like , my room.

"B-bl-blurry?" I whisper as I began to feel unsafe that Tyler wasn't here.

"Yes my peach?" he says but in a darker voice.

I slowly came closer to him, looking at his eyes as if I was a lost dog.

They were dark red.

"I love it when you look at me like that, right when you're gonna get fucked senseless." he whispers to himself.

"S-si-ir, can i p-pl-ease have T-tyler b-back?" I stutter cause I knew he loved it when I sounded weak and fuckable.

He growled a bit before snatching my hair and bringing me close to his lips as I let a painful yell leave my lips.

"But can it be my turn to fuck you? Can you share?" he asked, mostly demanding me to say "yes"

"Please" he adds while chinning me up with his finger.

I began to take off the oversized shirt and throw it behind me, while playing with my breasts to keep blurry woke.

I slowly crawled to blurry just to be stopped.

"Not yet baby girl, I want you to play with yourself. Its makes me feel so good" he insisted with a smirk.

The idea never came to me while me and Tyler were in bed. But it aroused me oh, so very much.

I nodded while biting my lip.

I was sitting while taking off my shorts to reveal my patching panties and bra.

I began to put a hand under my bra to touch my raw breast to feel better pleasure as the hand in my mouth, coating my fingers in saliva as lubrication for pleasuring my, as Tyler calls it "princess parts".

I looked at blurry for a second to see him grabbing a condom, while pleasuring himself as well.

I began touching myself and biting my lips uncontrollably cause I was so nervous front of this kind of Tyler. I felt I needed to try harder for him.

"Don't, please, you look so very precious and dirty Its so good" he whispers while slipping a finger slowly inside me causing me to gasp a bit and start kissing his soft neck for distraction for this sudden feeling.

I began riding my hips slowly so I can deepen this feeling, causing me to let a shaking moan of how uncontrollably good this felt.

"Now turn around for daddy" he said firmly as I knew what he was going to do.

I nodded and laid on his knees facing my ass up in front of him.

"Now, I didn't want to do this, cause 1. I might just bust thinking of it and I'm only doing this cause you thought bad of yourself kitten" he said with lust.

"Im s-s-sor-rry s-ir" I whimper as I got myself ready for a slap.

"Count with me" He said.

"1, 2, -" soon my counts where cut off my a painful scream as he slammed into me, full force.

He then brought his hand around my neck blocking my moans and cries.

"Shh b-baby" he whispers while pushing in slowly but deep.

I didn't know why I likes it so deep but it just felt so better with blurry.

He soon slowed his paste and went sloppy for a moment as I already came 2 times at how more powerful blurry was at this.

He pulled my hair back so I met his eyes and kissed him so sweetly.

"Almost done" he groaned out while putting harder presure on my hips as he went in and out even faster.

I was a moaning mess and was at the edge of comming again.

Soon He stopped and I groaned cause I didn't reach my climax.

He seemed to notice and smirk.

"Tyler won't shut up of how horny he is and how he wants to taste you already, so I'll see you later kitten" he growled while kissing my neck harshly , surely leving a bruise.

I nodded and got excited to finally see Tyler and taste him as well.

"Y-y-/N-" I cut him off my making out with his already bruised lips and started grinding on him with full force.

"Fuck ty, I wanna taste you already" I growl as I throw the used condom away and start licking his length.

I soon was about to come just thinking of taking him all in my mouth and hearing the angelic moans coming from Tyler's lips.

I made up my mind cause I wanted to taste him already, and began taking half of him in my mouth, already making me gag like crazy.

I heard the wonderful moans coming from him and melted.

I already wanted to come but I wanted him to taste me.

I took him all in my mouth In a fast motion and kept my paste.

"K-kitten I'm -" soon my mouth filled with the sweet taste of Tyler that made me what to savour every drop.

He kneels down and saw me gently gulping him.

He seemed to love what I was doing so he started kissing me sweetly, honestly better than blurry kisses.

He tasted himself and cringed at the taste but I loved it.

"I wanna taste you now, may I princess?" he begs stating at my lips.

I nodded as I felt the knot already forming in my stomach cause of his such words. I could literally melt.

He licks his lips and slowly pumps one finger In me causing me to arch my back, signaling him to taste me already.

Just his hot breath near me make me bust.

"Come whenever you feel kitten" he preached while licked my dripping juices.

"I n-need t-, d-dadd-dy" I moan aloud letting myself release inside Tyler's mouth.

He gracfully takes me all in his mouth and growls.

He gulps and kissed me making me taste myself.

"Sweet" he hummed in my ear kissing it very gently.

"Daddy I love you" I chanted in his ear while playing with his hair gently causing him to melt in my arms.

"God, I can never leave you - You're my drug" he whispers while cuddling into me.

I laugh gently in awe and kissed his neck until i saw his heavy eyelids fall to cover his innocent brown eyes.

-

Hi my peach, I wrote this Just to distract myself and it was requested so yeah. It took me a while, 'm kinda proud of this but I haven't looked over so idk, I love you so very much and please stay safe cause I care way to much for you and 'm sorry this was long I Just miss writing like this.

It's currently been a long ass time since I've wrote this holy crap(:
Anyway I'm posting old shit cus I'm back on my bullshit so soon I'll post new chapters (: ight also hmu I need love and affection 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
492K 30.8K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...