t.j

Blurryxreader!Rough!tyler!dom!tyler

Warnings: rough, dom blurry.
(unedited)
-

"Fuck" he panted uncontrollably while slithering his hand to my neck, blocking my moans.

"Me" I screamed out while bucking my hips harder until the pain was pleasure.

-

"Tyler" I chanted with a smirk plastered on my face.

I assumed he wasn't here cause Tyler always called back.

I still had a devilish grin on my face as I checked his vanilla scented room. It was usually neat but what I saw made my mind wonder in inappropriate places.

A whole area covered in used tissues, an empty bottle on lotion, plenty spattered boxers that I to not dare to see what's inside, and a computer that has stains on it. And which I as well don't dare to see the history .

In a way it turned me on seeing Tyler barely doing this. For gods sake he's 28.

I don't blame him, I've been teasing him every single day.

Just this morning when he woke up he found me whimpering from a wet dream of him.

Yeah it was embarrassing but I knew he was fighting the moment to make my dream come to reality.

But when he left to the studio, he was kinda angry at me for not giving him at least 1 makeout session for good luck.

But I wanted to have fun with him this afternoon just because we were both having a very exhausting day.

-time skip-

"Babe-" I heard, Oh very so delicate, like it was his last breath but I knew he was just tired.

I slowly wall down the stairs with one of his basketball t-shirts, tied so it was a crop top, with shorts, just to see my baby boy knocked out on a bean-bag.

I made a ever so quiet 'aw' and already saw his lips curve and his cheeks tinted.

"I brought you crispy cream, baby" he whispered while rubbing his eyes.

"Really? Babe you're a angel." I groan walking to him in awe and play with his fluffy hair.

I just sat in his lap playing with his hair, cheeks, and lips.

Tyler was on the edge of passing out of how I was treating him so angelic but suddnly spoke.

"You're not gonna eat some?" he asked.

"I know something that would taste even sweeter" I said in a quiet voice kneeling in front of him.

My itchy fingers played with his zipper, my eyes never leaving his anxious ones.

He groaned a bit at how I used my teeth to pull down his jeans.

"Ya'know, i heard you yesterday in your room, doing all those naughty things, it was really hot, and I couldn't help but think I could make you come even better" I say in an angelic voice while playing with his boxers.

"R-really? That s-sounds really g-good" he hummed while running his hands through my hair.

I knew Tyler was very soft and patient but sometimes I just wanted him to snap and, just do whatever he wants...

"What was t-that b-baby?" he said kneeling to my level while pulling on my bottom lip , leaning in, causing me to deepen the kiss by slipping my hand on the back of his neck plaing with his soft hairs.