Overwatch Wife Scenarios [Dis...

KhaoticKris tarafından

Now it's time for the ladies to have some lovin'!~ This is a male reader one so enjoy!~ Daha Fazla

Cuddles!
Kisses <3
Nicknames
Tracer and D.Va
Munchkins
When she's jealous Pt 1
Author's Note
Symmetra?
Symmetra is here!!!
Summer Games Pt 1
Summer Games Pt 2
Summer Games Pt 3
WWYD?
Author's Note
New Waifus Pt 1
New Waifus Pt 2
New Book!.... Again
New Waifu?
Important Note!
Sorry

When she's jealous Pt 2

13.9K 105 133
KhaoticKris tarafından

Widowmaker:

As the boss of the most dangerous and wanted terrorist organization, you're very well known in the crime world. That any would-be criminals try to be in Talon or women throwing themselves at the most wanted man on Earth. Hence why some of your children are born with fellow female femmes as their mothers. Unfortunately for you and Widowmaker two of your... many... exes work under you. Yes you could kick them out..... Or you know kill them but they're too useful to be killed. So you two put up with them despite Widow constant complaints of just killing them off.

You were discussing a plan to lure Overwatch into a trap. "We use this warehouse as the stage and knowing that OW will sent their stealthiest members first."

Reaper nodded as he look at the hologram of the map. "Yes that's right... so Snake, Genji, Hanzo, and Sirenum are the most possible spies." Sombra view the information of the candidates and frown. "That's weird.... There's barely any information on Snake and Sirenum. Like they're not in the system at all, how is that possible?"

You thought before recalling an incident from years ago. "That's right... I recall an incident after Snake went "rogue" that all her information from the government and world's nations were gone. It's highly suspected that her friend Otacon deleted all info on her. Sirenum is a witch so she mostly hid under the grid." Soon more mumbles on how to plan an attack if there's no info on one of the best spy and witch ever. Annoyed you left to get rid of your headache.

"Awww is the Boss annoyed?~"

You sigh at the Italian accent voice. "Katherine... leave me be before it turns horrible for you." The Italian woman smirked and walked up to you swaying her hips, but you gave her a disinterested look as you pulled out a cigar. "Aww is that how you treat the mamma of your figlies? With hate and coldness? Remember the fun times we had or the many times we made love, you're such a sexy and rough man.~" You didn't care as you try to find a lighter. Yes you remember how can you forget?

Katherine was your partner on assassination missions when your horrible father force you in Talon. She had your back and you with hers, and soon that closeness evolved into an intimate relationship. Soon your two many passion "sessions" lead to the birth of your oldest children, Rosalba and Rosangela. You did love Katherine but that love soon was gone and you had an affair with a female Japanese yakuza member which lead your only son's birth. Katherine found out and out of rage and intense jealousy killed Tomiko, making you end all ties with her and taking the kids. Now you had hate towards her, any love left was completely gone forever.

"Katherine stay the fuck away from me. I should have killed you like you did to Tomiko! You're lucky that you're a skilled assassin or else I would have sent you to hell. Any "fun" memories we had are just that memories. " You spat at her making the Italian woman freeze but soon she glared at you. "You do love me! It's that Japanese puttana trick you into loving her! She just opened her legs and let you knock her up so she take you away from me, she wanted to destroy our famiglia." Suddenly she threw herself at you and wrapped her arms around your neck. You try to get her off but she had a tight grip plus you didn't want to drop your cigar. "No one loves you like I do! Not that puttana or that new French toy you call a wife!"

You stopped and grabbed Katherine's shoulders with such strength the Italian woman cried out from intense pain. You glared at her with so much hate Katherine was afraid. "Listen bitch do not speak about Tomiko or Amélie like that! They're more of a woman then you're ever be, just give the hell up. I don't love you not now or ever! Get that shit through your fucking thick skull we're over and have been for years! If you ever threaten Amélie or talk shit about Tomiko--"

"I will end you pute."

Then Katherine screamed in pain as a bullet was shot into her back. You looked up and saw Amélie with her gun down the hall, she put down the gun. "Hands off my husband or next time it's curtain call for you. If I ever seen you talking to him or even near him I'll personally kill you off." Amélie spoke in the coldest and harshest tone you ever heard her speak. Katherine ran off most likely the medical bay. You smirked.

"Ah my precious spider what a wonderful display of fear you performed. Scaring that crazy bitch straight... You just made me love you even more.~" Amélie smirked. "Oh mon beau diable just wait." She picked up her rifle and motion your unlit cigar, your smirk grew wider. You walk to the windows with your cigar out of your mouth, your teeth biting into the cancer stick tightly. Then Amélie aim and shot the end of the cigar lightening it. You took a puff and smile at her. "I always love it when you do that, now come this lion wants to hunt down his precious prey.~"

Katherine:

Sombra:

You my sir are recognized as one of the most powerful men in the world and most handsome, both in your country and internationally. You graced many magazines and televisions more so in your country, where you're always voted as the sexiest man well a few times your friend Master Chief best you but still you're the sexiest. You love the attention you get from the many screams and gifts you get from your female (and male) population.

You know it's from the abuse and neglect at the hands of your father, explains why you crave attention and your other problems. You have trouble sleeping, obsession of everything being perfect, your aggressive behavior, your risk taking attitude, and your once a while depression episodes.

But the public onlys sees you as their benevolent and sociable king, not the broken man you're truly are. Only Sombra (and your best friend) sees that even when you try to hide your pain behind a mask of joy and kindness. She's understands your pain and is very comforting during your darkest moments. Every quirk you have from long term abuse she helps you through them and doesn't mind it. You truly love her and constantly shower her with gifts, Sombra is the only woman you ever love.

But some princess thinks otherwise.

You were dressed in your most finest uniform as well your children. Your best friend Master Chief was leading the royal family of England to your throne room. They wanted to visit and see you again more so Princess Elizabeth III, ever seen she first met you she's had the biggest crush on you. Even if you're 14 years older than then the 21 year old royal, and a "single" father to three children. You mentally prepare for her constant flirting and squealing which you found a bit annoying. When your best friend opened the door the young princess dashed towards you.

"King (Y/n)! I missed you so much do you miss me as well?"

She stopped in time before she crashed into you which you sigh in relief. Elizabeth was eagerly waited for your answer which you responded in a calm and regal tone. "Yes hello Princess Elizabeth it's nice to see you as well. And yes I missed you as well though not as much as you I presume." You grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it as a formal greeting. The princess blushed red as her parents catch up and scolded the girl for her careless behaviour. Then they apologize to you which you wave off. "It's fine your highness after all we're all friends. Plus I'll be more worried if Elizabeth didn't run down the halls after all she is a energetic young woman." Then you and your kids bow in respect to the current ruling family of England. The king and queen smile at your gentleman behaviour.

"My you're still a gentleman even if you're a father." The queen smile. "And taught your children some manners as well. My... how do you do it? Must be hard having three children to look after all alone." You laughed. "Please you think too highly of me! I'm just teaching my children how to be respectful and basic skills of kindness, like any other parent. Plus I have help from some of my closest companion." You mentally smirked hinting Sombra's role as a mother. You introduce your children in order.

"This is Alice she's the oldest by 9 years old. She's the sweetest and most polite girl you ever met." You motion to Alice to say hi, she smile and turn to the family and cutely cursty. "Hello there and may your visit be to your likening." The family awed at her cuteness making you smile. Then you walked over to your son. "This is the young prince Emiliano, he's a bit of a troublemaker but he means well." You ruffled his raven locks making your son smile. "Come on boy say hello." Emiliano swatt your hand away and looked at the family. "Hola and welcome to (C/N)!" You smile at your son's loud voice. "Nnniiiiicccceeee! But next time not so loud."

Then you try to find your young daughter until you felt a tug on your pants. You look down and saw Sofía hiding behind your legs and using your royal robes (cape) to hide her body. You smile as you move away and pick up your daughter. "Ah... there's my little princess. This is my youngest Sofía (Mom's name) (L/n), come on sweetie say hi." Sofía looked at the family as Elizabeth happily waved. Sofía spoke in a soft tone. "Hi..." Then she hide her face in the crook of your neck. You hold her tightly and said it's fine, as everyone squeal at her shyness especially Elizabeth. "She's a shy one but is a great girl."

Elizabeth was leaning towards you as you rock Sofía. "You know King (M/n)... You're such a great guy and amazing ruler, your people love you and many admire your leadership. Now you're a great father raising three wonderful children all alone.... Maybe you need a woman's help?~" You were getting a bit nervous at her words and actions. "Oh? What do you mean?"

Then the King and Queen of England smile. "You see King (M/n) as one of the few rulers with absolute power and one of the most powerful countries. We want to make an alliance with you since Talon and Omnics threats are getting worse." The Queen nodded as she continued the conversation. "Yes and since you're very loved by many both in your and others countries, and since you're a great man... we want you to marry our daughter." You and your kids froze at the news (except Sofía since she fell asleep), an alliance through marriage?! You were shocked and quickly answered. "An arranged marriage? Isn't that a bit old fashioned surely Elizabeth should have a voice in this?"

"Oh but I agreed! Oh (M/n) I loved you ever seen we first met! Now I can be your queen like I dreamed and I can help you raise your children too." Elizabeth squealed and giggled at the thought. You immediately asked your kids to leave and gave Sofía to Alice, you told them to go visit Uncle Chief. Once the kids gone you sigh and spoke in a formal tone. "I'm sorry your highness but I can not accept this alliance. I do not wish to form one through marriage, I'm deeply sorry Elizabeth but I don't share your feelings of love. I'm in love with another plus you're a bit young for me, I'm 35 and you're 21 I don't think this will work out."

Elizabeth was heartbroken while her parents nodded in understandment. They were about to say who was the luckily woman then suddenly the throne room doors kicked open. To your shocked Sombra was standing there but she was in disguise, she even had a wing. "Oh cariño! I'm here!!!" She ran up to you and hugged you. The royal family was confused by this woman but you quickly made a lie. "Oh speaking of her, my love say hello to the royal family of England. Your highness met Salma, this is my love." Sombra smile and turn to the family. "Hola it's nice to meet you. Sorry for jumping in it just I got done working and wanted to see (M/n)."

"Oh what do you do and how you two met?"

"I'm the lead database administrator of (C/N) I protect this country's info from terrorists and hackers. Through my work I met (M/n) and became friends since I have to work closely with him, soon we started dating. We been together for 4 years but we wanted it to be secret." You two talked with the family and all while Sombra hold your hand, arms, and gave you kisses. She made sure Elizabeth see and know who you belong to. Soon they left before Elizabeth congrats you two and made Sombra promised to keep you and the kids happy or else. Soon after they left Sombra removed her wig and sigh.

"I know about that spoiled princess' huge crush on you. So I came over as possible and when I hear their marriage proposal I had to jump in. So I stole some of your maids things.... Showed her not to love something that is mine." Sombra smirked as you chuckled. "I should've known you were using your stealth... explain the watching feeling I was having. But my love you're the only one I want to be my queen, no woman princess or not."

Sombra smiled and kiss your lips. "Good cause next I'm hacking your country's sexiest men contest making your general number 1. So women can stop flirting with something of mine."

D.Va:

As a famous assassin you have fans in the mercenary/assassin world. You're a skilled in stealth and many different ways of killing, making the body like a suicide or murder by someone else, and hiding evidence of your involvement. You're a natural at this, your teacher was your adopted dad since he was a retired assassin of the South Korean government.

When he and his wife adopted you and brought you home, he received a letter from your birth mother that made him start training you. It was about your birth father and his family history, your adopted dad asked if you wanted to read it so you'll finally know about your father. You refused since you resented him for abandoning you and your mother, and never once paid a visit hell not even sent a letter.

But your adopted dad said your father and grandfather and many before are skilled assassins in France. If it wasn't your mom's and your adopted dad's wish to let you learn the skills of assassination, you'll never become the famous heroic assassin the Silver Gwisin of Korea, the ghost like assassin who avenges the victims of criminals. You only go after criminals and kill them to finally bring peace to the victims and the the people the victim knew. You got your name from your silver metallic armor and to many you're their “silver lining” or “silver ray of hope”. Gwisin which is Korean for ghost since you're like a ghost, appear and disappear quickly and leave no trace of you after an assassination.

No that doesn't affects you or Hana, your assassin fans are nice…. It's your YouTube fans that are the crazy ones surprising. After joining Overwatch since you're just hired by people who need revenge, Hana was working at Overwatch. She always said you should join and after constant begging from her and other Overwatch members, you finally joined. When making a video after your new job, your subs grew now you have 35 million and it's slowly growing.

Yet your fans do not know your face and voice since you wear your Silver Gwisin mask in vlogs and gaming. You didn't want to you and your family in danger by showing your face, so in videos always a mask. Maybe because your face is hidden and your voice is disguised as a deep scary one that many of your female subs love.

They sent gifts and letters and you seen the fan art and fanfiction your fans made of you. Hana was fine with it since she has many male viewers and kinda has the same attention but in public that's different. Hana was clingy and made sure not one female fan got too close to you. She may be confident in battle and games but in real life she has insecurities like every 19 year old. She was afraid of someone of winning you over, or you leaving her for someone better.

Today you were in the lounge room at one of the bases of Overwatch. Hana was there too as you two were eating a lunch you made since Hana can't cook for shit. You were in your Silver Gwisin attire with only your lower part of your face showing. You and Hana were chatting and laughing until an Overwatch member walked in with a teen girl of 17 or 16. The woman smile and ran towards you.

“Oh Gwisin I was looking for you!”

You turn around to see a woman you knew as Anna, you lower your mask covering your face to disguise your voice. “Oh bonjour Anna. How are you?” The woman smile and stopped near you. “Fine and I was looking for you to ask you something?” She call the teen over who was excited and had a book. “This is my daughter Dawn and she recently turned 16 and well she's a big fan of yours.” You looked at the excited girl and immediately she gave you the book. “Yes! I'm such a huge fan of yours Mr. Gwisin sir! I love all your videos.”

You chuckled and sign the book. “Really? It's nice to see a fan. I feel happy knowing that my videos are making people happy.” Dawn giggle as she got close to you. “Wow you look so cool in person and I love your voice.~” You shrug as you gave her the book back. “I guess…” Dawn then grab your arm feeling your muscles. “Oh you're also very buff.~”

“Yea I know I work out a lot you know because of my assassin job and now Overwatch. I need to stay fit.” You didn't notice her flirting tone since you were a bit tired but Hana did. She glared at the teen who kept trying to flirt you then she asked for a picture, and you agreed. Anna had the camera as you posed with Dawn, she wanted you to hold her close by putting your arm around her waist as she lean her head on your chest. When Anna took the picture Dawn asked if you wanted to eat dinner with her and that's when Hana stepped in.

“Okay sorry Dawn but my husband has plans today. We're going shopping and having a stream. Right big guy?” Hana wrapped her arm around yours. You nodded. “Yea that's right we need food since we're almost out and I need a new camera. Thanks bunny for reminding me.” Dawn sent Hana a nasty look but Hana smile as you place an arm on her shoulders and hold her closer. “That's why I love you. You help me keep on track and reminding me of things and working together. My little secretary and a very cute one too.~” You nuzzle your face on the top of Hana’s head since you can't kiss it due to your mask. Hana giggled and gave Dawn a cocky smile. “Aww thanks 잘 생긴 I love you too.~”

Dawn mad at her flirting didn't get her crush's attention and left. Once gone you removed your mask and smile at Hana. “Okay lapin miel what's up you're clingy?.... Don't tell me Dawn was making you jealous?” Hana looked away pouting her cheeks out. “No…” You chuckled. “Hana come on you're only clingy when someone got my attention for too long, and you puff out your cheeks in anger when caught. You been doing that since we're kids.” Hana looks at you and sigh. “Okay… A little I hate how a fan flirts with you despite knowing we're married…. I'm scared you might leave me for someone better…” Hana looks down in embarrassment and sadness. You hug Hana close.

“Come on beauté don't think like that. I love you because you're you, you're the same girl I knew since we're kids and the same girl I vow to marry. To me you're the most beautiful and sweetest girl I ever met and no other girl can change that. My heart only belongs to you.” Hana smile at your words. “You're such a dork.” You smile. “But I'm your dork bunny.~”

Your disguise voice sound similar to this:

Tracer:

Lena may be a bubbly woman but she can get upset somewhat easily especially with her husband. You see Lena secretly fears that you one day get fed up with her energetic and childish self and leave her for a more mature woman. She was afraid you will rather want an older woman that can relate to your sophisticated and lavish views, not an immature person like her. So sometimes she try to be all fancy to impress you hence why she's been asking Hanzo's and McCree's wives for help since one's a fallen princess and the other a witch that knows lady etiquette.

Today she was visiting you since you were working at Team Fortress and called saying, "Oh this Frenchman misses his beauté britannique! I can't stand anymore minutes with these filthy men or I'll go crazy!" Lena immediately ran over to Team Fortress to save her James Bond. She was surprised to see the Fortress was modern like every building, it was like Overwatch base but half of the base was blue and the other red. Honestly she expected it to be outdated like buildings in the 2000's. She went in the red side since you're the RED Spy and you warn her not to go to BLU base ever. She blinked in looking for her eye candy until she ran into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't--"

"Hey watch it! I want to see the team as much as you but still wait like everyone!"

Lena looked at the girl confused then looked behind the girl and saw tons of women. "What's the crowd for?" The girl rolled her eyes. "To meet the RED Team dummy what else for? It's a fan greet at Team Fortress, where we can finally touch some of those sexy men." The girl giggle. "Especially that mysterious Frenchman! Oh I love a man with a mask." Then there's squeals and cheers from the women, Lena saw you walked out from the crowd of fangirls. Your red suit was loose and your white dress shirt's buttons were undone, your balaclava was torn in a few places showing some of your (h/c) hair and face, your pant had some tears. You were trying to escape your rabid fans.

After calling your wife to save you, the Administrator said it was time for meeting fans catching everyone especially you off guard. The Administrator usually gave heads up but apparently many women pay tons of cash to meet some of the classes, so the Administrator decided a surprised one. Man you hate your boss a lot, for such a beauty she's so cruel. Never trust a redhead.

Because of the sudden visit of the women you didn't have time to prepare for the craziness, so right now you're out of your element. Some of the women try to hold you or get to take a picture causing fights. You saw Heavy, Soldier, and Sniper were in the same situation, at least Soldier and Heavy were doing better than you. You also had lipstick marks all over your face, some even on your balaclava. This is too much for you even if you're a flirtatious Frenchman like your dad. When you were preparing to get rape by tons of women you heard the voice of your hero.

"Hey! You your bloody hands off my husband you twats!!!"

You saw your beloved British wife there ready with her twin pulse pistols. You had the biggest smile on your face as your rabid fans let you go, you ran at Lena and hug her legs. "Oh merci! Merci! Merci!" You didn't care that you looked like a young child holding on to their mother, you're so happy to see your wife. Lena looked down at you feeling sorry seeing how shaken you are, then she pointed her pistols at the women while glaring at them. How dare they kiss and touch you!

"Stay away from him or this base is really going to be red." To prove her point she shot near their feet scaring them. "Now leave!" The women ran out the base.

Lena looked down at you. "Oi hunk you're alright?" You stand up and pull Lena into a hug. You nuzzle your head in the crook of her neck. "Merci Lena... I'm sorry you had to see that." Lena hug back and sigh. "It's fine honey. I'm glad you're fine and away from those horrible twats! Do they know you're married and a father?" You were quiet for a minute. "..... As a Spy I can't tell too much of my information. I must be nonexistent as possible so most of my team, the BLU Team, and fans only know I'm married but do not know it's you.... I do this to protect you and les enfants from any harm."

You looked at Lena's annoyed face. She sigh a bit annoyed but understand. "Love it's fine, but I hate it when women flirt with you. It makes me so mad but it also makes me worried that one day you're going to leave me. I know I'm not high class like you, I can be childish and loud while you're quiet and serious. I know I'm not sophisticated like your ex-wife Maire or suave like Désirée but I'll try to be if it means to keep you at my side."

Lena was embarrassed admitting her jealousy but you smile and gave her a kiss surprising her. You pull away with a smile. "Lena, caneton I love you because you're childish and loud. You're also energetic and bubbly way different from my past loves and that makes you unique. I love how anything excites you no matter how small or how nothing gets you down. You're so full of hope and life which brightens my dark and dull world, you're my bright light in my world and no woman can make me think otherwise."

Lena smile and hug you. "Oh you dork! You always know what to say!" You did your famous French laugh. "Honhonhon! But of course mon amour when one's married to a Frenchman fine like moi, I'll make sure you'll know pleasure and joy.~"

Suddenly Soldier yelled. "Tracer!!! Help me!!! Get Zarya for me!!!" You look at Soldier as he crawl away as some women try to get him. You two looked at the horrible sight and you smirked. "Pardon Soldier but moi and baby doll are leaving. Should've called your wife ealier." Then you grabbed Lena's hands and ran off leaving Soldier and your team to their doom.

"Spy!!! Tracer!!! Come back ублюдки!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

148K 3.4K 25
Just a whole bunch of gay Overwatch oneshots I don't own any of the characters in this book! All the Overwatch ladies belong to Blizzard!
50.4K 1.4K 40
Y/N is an assassin within the Overwatch team. Once asked to join a mission to eliminate omnics hurting mankind, she changes. Her sudden abduction dur...
163K 2.3K 48
So, I love Overwatch too much, and I love the characters a lot, so I'm making a book of one-shots b/c there are a lot of them, but I still wanna ma...
60K 2.3K 42
Lazy to think of a description. RIP.