HAIR

By Mady_Becca

Leila is a 15 year old girl moving to a new school . Leila has the curliest hair ever and at her new school... More

Chapter one
Chapter two PLANES
Chapter four LUNCH
Chapter five OFFICE
Chapter six WHERE THE CANCER IS part 1
Ch. seven WHERE THE CANCER IS part 2

Chapter three SCHOOL

14 1 0
By Mady_Becca

"Wake up Leila ! School time! " screams Sasha .
Uggggh ! School ! I don't want to go to school , I'm too tired to even get out of bed .
blue jeans , converse and a sweatshirt I head out the house , put my earbuds in and start walking . Half way there and I realize I don't know where I'm going , where was the school ?!
"Excuse me , sorry to bother you but do you know where the high school is ?" I ask this boy who looks about my age , with black hair and a slouchy back pack .
" here I'll take you I'm going right now "
"Thank you " I say shylie
"No prob ,you aren't from here are you?"he asks cheerfully
" umm . No , I'm not I just moved from California . " I say surprised.
"Oh , well I'm Kyle , I can assure you this school isn't that bad ."
"Oh really ?! And whys that ? I'm the new girl , how's it gonna be , 'ok' ?!"I ask
" ok , that makes sense " he says a little shocked .
" sorry , I'm Leila by the way "
" don't worry about it it's your first day , you kno-
And before he could finish his sentence we were at the school and a group of guys , who automatically I could tell were the 'popular guys ', took him and started fake fighting him and tackling him a away .
"Well I'm screwed " i mumble , right before this little red haired girl approaches me , beautiful long hair , and tall and skinny , she makes me look like an old cereal box standing next to her .
" hi !"
" hi " I say back
" I'm Talia "
"Leila " I say half annoyed and half glad
" you must be new ! " she says
" yup ," I mumble back
"Oh no no ! The assembly is starting unless than 5 minutes ! " she says quickly , she grabs me by the arm and before I could say anything we were in a gym with hundreds of thousands of high school kids .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 61.3K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
20.1K 1.8K 30
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
150K 11.5K 13
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...
45.1K 2.4K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...